Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:25:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Auctus - Smart Contract Powered Retirement Planning  (Read 54380 times)
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:08:30 PM

I become so happy when I see fund projects like this in the cryptocoin market. Because even when they raise low amount of funds, they do amazing things. I wonder if they can be succesfull.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DuarteFig (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 06:39:57 PM

900 raised? I think your soft cap sets too low to hit, most of projects set 30M usd as the hard cap. So you are not greedy, which is good, but is that enough?   Roll Eyes

Hello,

This was just the pre-sale. Our pre-sale occurred prior to the release of the demo of the platform and before we announced our advisory board. It was an opportunity for early supporters to get a good bonus and it was also very important for the project, to promote the main ICO. We completed our pre-sale without any technical problems, no security breaches and without network congestion. We also believe that we were able to answer each and every question from the community in a reasonable time.

Now we have announced two advisors from the US pension market and will soon release the demo having already had a successful pre-sale, so it will be easier for the general public to hear about the Auctus project and participate on the ICO with a lower risk, but no bonus.
DuarteFig (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 07:12:17 PM

Hi, everyone.

Today we announced the second name in our Pension Advisory Board:
https://medium.com/auctus/pension-law-and-employee-benefits-expert-adam-greetis-to-advise-auctus-e113fc4ac904

At Auctus, Adam Greetis from Seyfarth Shaw LLP will be helping with legal advice, gathering industry feedback and reaching out to his network whenever necessary.

We had previously announced Eric Paley and more advisors and partnerships will be announced soon.
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 04:01:50 PM

Hi, everyone.

https://medium.com/auctus/pension-law-and-employee-benefits-expert-adam-greetis-to-advise-auctus-e113fc4ac904

At Auctus, Adam Greetis from Seyfarth Shaw LLP will be helping with legal advice, gathering industry feedback and reaching out to his network whenever necessary.

We had previously announced Eric Paley and more advisors and partnerships will be announced soon.

Great addition to the team, good job !

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:06:07 PM

Hi, everyone.

Auctus development is moving on very nicely with the addition of experts in their fields, people are now seeing the transparency and legitimacy of this project this is a project worthy of investing your hard earn money this will soon be one of the top project in the crypto currency industry.
sectorzet

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:36:20 PM

Could some explain me? Bounty programme continues or have finished?

tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:02:52 AM

Check the first page of thread. I cant understand why members behave like this instead of doing their "homework"?

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sectorzet

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:39:11 AM

Check the first page of thread. I cant understand why members behave like this instead of doing their "homework"?

A sign appeared today.
***Facebook Bounty Campaign is over. The bounties are going to be distributed on December 5th according the stakes on the spreadsheet that are frozen from now on (Oct 4th 20h GMT -03:00)***
I do my homework very well. You can just answer and don't show you as very smart guy..

restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:14:43 AM

A sign appeared today.
***Facebook Bounty Campaign is over. The bounties are going to be distributed on December 5th according the stakes on the spreadsheet that are frozen from now on (Oct 4th 20h GMT -03:00)***
I do my homework very well. You can just answer and don't show you as very smart guy..
why distribution is so long? I also do not know about it. but I do not think it's a problem as long as it's actually done on that date. and I'll wait for it..

DuarteFig (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 11:37:59 AM

Hello, sectorzet, restuibu and all others.

When we say that the Facebook and Twitter campaigns are over it means that the stakes will not change anymore, but everyone that participated will receive the correct amount.

We decided to end the campaign to focus on the development, legal and partnerships, and our bounty manager DanielBoaventura will now be focused on other things, but you do not need to worry, this is a good thing to everyone that already participated. With the campaign closed, new participants will not be able to join and your corresponding percentage of the total stakes will not decrease.

The campaign was supposed to last until the end of the ICO, we are just closing it earlier to focus on other things. The distribution needs to be after the ICO ends because it is when the AUC tokens will be transferable. A few days after the contribution period ends or after we reach the hard cap we will start distributing the bounties.
DuarteFig (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 12:38:30 PM

Hello, everyone.

After we announced the first two Pension Advisors of the Auctus Project, both experienced lawyers from the US, we would like to announce the third name in the advisory board: Martijn van Eck, PensionTech Lead at Holland FinTech.

https://medium.com/auctus/dutch-pension-fintech-pioneer-martijn-van-eck-to-join-auctus-pension-advisory-board-6014387db6b6

We have added the advisory board in our website, below the team.
metropolia

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:44:33 PM

Hello, everyone.

After we announced the first two Pension Advisors of the Auctus Project, both experienced lawyers from the US, we would like to announce the third name in the advisory board: Martijn van Eck, PensionTech Lead at Holland FinTech.

https://medium.com/auctus/dutch-pension-fintech-pioneer-martijn-van-eck-to-join-auctus-pension-advisory-board-6014387db6b6

Good news, thess advisors are really beneficial to the project and they will help you raise the fund target, also the milestones of your project. I intend to invest some in ICO.
Qpeep

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:00:48 PM

When exactly will the main sale start and finish? I think this is one of the best projects around, if they only manage to deliver a working and adopted mechanism.
Mr.Coinzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:07:50 AM

Hello, everyone.

Great news
good luck teams
smyslov

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:10:02 PM

I can only speak for signature campaign is it already counted but you need to keep the signature after the ico or the campaign tells participants to take it down, I'm comfortable with it knowing Auctus is worth promoting, but about the other bounty you need to go to their official bounty thread and stop being lazy.
Gwyn

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:02:44 AM

I can only speak for signature campaign is it already counted but you need to keep the signature after the ico or the campaign tells participants to take it down, I'm comfortable with it knowing Auctus is worth promoting, but about the other bounty you need to go to their official bounty thread and stop being lazy.

sure ,it's going on ,if you want to join ,please quickly ,there is not a long time for earn stakes .
art3719

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:04:11 PM

Hello, just received some strange e-mail. Is it scam or no?

We’re excited to announce an Auctus ICO private sale that will open to ICO Syndicate members this Monday.

Auctus is a Swiss-incorporated blockchain powered startup disrupting the $36.4 trillion pension market. This is the first ICO targeting the retirement industry.

You can learn more about Auctus in the high-level overview PDF here.

Deal terms
The terms are significantly better than during the recently finished Auctus pre-sale (which was oversubscribed and raised 240% of the soft cap).

Bonuses and caps:

No maximum contribution per participant
25% bonus for all ICO Syndicate members
30% bonus if you individually invest 30 ETH or more
40% bonus if you individually invest 300 ETH or more (includes a personal call with the founding team)
Total hard cap 4500 ETH for the whole syndicate
Dates:

Private sale starts on Monday 2017-10-23, 10:00 AM EST.
Ends in 72 hours on Wednesday 2017-10-26, 10:00 AM EST.
We will contact you on Monday with access information.
Security:

The sale will be hosted on the official Auctus.org website on a password-protected page.
Smart contract will be provided and operated by the Auctus team (source code preview).
The smart contract works the same as the original pre-sale contract. You will get the tokens immediately and they will need to be migrated to the main ICO contract, just like the pre-sale tokens. Auctus will provide instructions on their website. Tokens will be transferable after the main ICO ends on November 28.

Insider info
Since the pre-sale, there have been positive internal developments. Auctus signed on with cofound.it - one of the best known cryptocurrency incubators. There are also 2 new senior pension executives joining the advisory board and a Prudential retirement innovation labs partnership in the works.

It was tough to negotiate this deal because the Auctus team is already experiencing strong momentum (they were recently featured on Bloomberg) and didn’t see a strong need to raise private capital before their official ICO.

How to participate
If you want to participate in this private sale for a potentially game-changing ICO:

1. Read the high-level overview PDF about Auctus

2. Mark Monday, October 23 10:00 EST in your calendar

3. Prepare ETH you want to invest in a wallet you control (such as MyEtherWallet)

4. Wait for an email from us on Monday with the sale access information

5. Invest before the hard cap of 4500 ETH is reached

If you are investing over 300 ETH and would like to have a phone call with Auctus, let us know to reserve your spot.

Before Monday, there's still time for you to invite your friends or business associates to join the ICO Syndicate so they can get the bonus as well.

If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this email.

Talk to you soon!

The ICO Syndicate Team

Disclaimer: This message is strictly confidential. This is not investment advice, legal advice, business advice, or advice of any kind. Use of any information in this email is at your sole risk.
Gwyn

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:36:53 AM

We’re excited to announce an Auctus ICO private sale that will open to ICO Syndicate members this Monday.

Auctus is a Swiss-incorporated blockchain powered startup disrupting the $36.4 trillion pension market. This is the first ICO targeting the retirement industry.

Deal terms
The terms are significantly better than during the recently finished Auctus pre-sale (which was oversubscribed and raised 240% of the soft cap).

Bonuses and caps:

40% bonus if you individually invest 300 ETH or more (includes a personal call with the founding team)
Dates:

Security:

The sale will be hosted on the official Auctus.org website on a password-protected page.
Smart contract will be provided and operated by the Auctus team (source code preview).
The smart contract works the same as the original pre-sale contract. You will get the tokens immediately and they will need to be migrated to the main ICO contract, just like the pre-sale tokens. Auctus will provide instructions on their website. Tokens will be transferable after the main ICO ends on November 28.

Insider info
Since the pre-sale, there have been positive internal developments. Auctus signed on with cofound.it - one of the best known cryptocurrency incubators. There are also 2 new senior pension executives joining the advisory board and a Prudential retirement innovation labs partnership in the works.

It was tough to negotiate this deal because the Auctus team is already experiencing strong momentum (they were recently featured on Bloomberg) and didn’t see a strong need to raise private capital before their official ICO.

How to participate
If you want to participate in this private sale for a potentially game-changing ICO:

3. Prepare ETH you want to invest in a wallet you control (such as MyEtherWallet)

If you are investing over 300 ETH and would like to have a phone call with Auctus, let us know to reserve your spot.

Before Monday, there's still time for you to invite your friends or business associates to join the ICO Syndicate so they can get the bonus as well.

Talk to you soon!

The ICO Syndicate Team

Disclaimer: This message is strictly confidential. This is not investment advice, legal advice, business advice, or advice of any kind. Use of any information in this email is at your sole risk.

sure , i think this is  scammer want to steal you money , dont trust them .
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:58:10 AM

900 raised? I think your soft cap sets too low to hit, most of projects set 30M usd as the hard cap. So you are not greedy, which is good, but is that enough?   Roll Eyes

Hello,

This was just the pre-sale. Our pre-sale occurred prior to the release of the demo of the platform and before we announced our advisory board. It was an opportunity for early supporters to get a good bonus and it was also very important for the project, to promote the main ICO. We completed our pre-sale without any technical problems, no security breaches and without network congestion. We also believe that we were able to answer each and every question from the community in a reasonable time.

Now we have announced two advisors from the US pension market and will soon release the demo having already had a successful pre-sale, so it will be easier for the general public to hear about the Auctus project and participate on the ICO with a lower risk, but no bonus.

This all sounds very promising. Are there already exact dates and extimated hard cap for the main ICO? And will the bounty campaigns resume for the main ICO?
smyslov

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:49:13 AM

Deal terms

Bonuses and caps:

Dates:

Security:

Insider info

How to participate

Talk to you soon!

The ICO Syndicate Team

sure , i think this is  scammer want to steal you money , dont trust them .

Updates like this should be also be posted in their website and in this thread if it is just coming from one email don't believe that immediately or click any links in that email so many people have been victimized by this method.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: