Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:06:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Auctus - Smart Contract Powered Retirement Planning  (Read 54380 times)
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:42:51 PM

They are too many in/of two minds. They must not forget themselves. When the ICO date comes, people shouldn’t say "What project was this?" At the moment, it is a time when ICOs are not very good at trust. A move such that and in a time, will be recompensed by the investors more than expected.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:12:48 PM

Congratulations
when distribute bounty ?
If you still asking about it, so please note this words "will be distributed by the end of the ICO". and ICO of Auctus will be held around first year 2018 (Q1). Just waiting you'll be gets yours on future.

if i read bounty thread then division bounty will be done 5th december. means that the division will be postponed until ICO is completed. should be in bounty thread also given updates about this so no questions anymore
thanks

Hi! Thanks for the suggestion, I updated the bounty thread.

I'm part of the signature bounty and still following this thread for more update about the ico and bounty rewards, by now potential investors have bookmarked this project, still wondering why did not do another round of bounty now that ico is coming first quarter of 2018, this is to refresh people.
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:18:46 PM

I didn't read new whitepaper yet and let it to read letter and went ahead with other available points in this published update. I see new website with changed business model will be up soon and there was mostly about the changes which will reflect the entire business. After studying whitepaper will let feedback later.
AuctusProject

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:40:39 PM

Get to know more about us! Auctus Overview is live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSYVX8euKmw

lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:58:10 PM

I hope this project happens according to the white paper, because I intend to participate, where I depend on retirement in the country in which I am located not from the future
Nyrhalibe

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:56:36 PM

How to set up a Rocket.chat server

In order to help other projects with migration, we thought it might be useful to share a summary of some challenges we’ve faced and how we solved them. https://blog.auctus.org/how-to-set-up-a-rocket-chat-server-260c564875d6
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:55:37 AM

This project couldn't begin own ICO very long time. They have very interesting idea, but when will ICO be begin? Such situation could have negative influence to result of ICO.
smyslov

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:49:31 AM

This project couldn't begin own ICO very long time. They have very interesting idea, but when will ICO be begin? Such situation could have negative influence to result of ICO.

That is why I'm asking them for a second round anyway the pre ico token sales was a huge success and they have already gained a lot of supporters already they will just notified them when the ico begins I hope Auctus become a popular project of 2018, because they have a great team on board.
kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:06:29 AM

That is why I'm asking them for a second round anyway the pre ico token sales was a huge success and they have already gained a lot of supporters already they will just notified them when the ico begins I hope Auctus become a popular project of 2018, because they have a great team on board.
that's true because the second round can provide many opportunities to be successful in this project and that is the best way to progress this project

smyslov

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:03:26 PM

that's true because the second round can provide many opportunities to be successful in this project and that is the best way to progress this project

Well if there's a second round comes first quarter of the year I will participate since my current signature campaign will be over by then it's their decision to launch one but I doubt since they are now running a newsletter and now has a lot of followers that they will just give an update on their coming ico.
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:19:58 PM

i participated in twitter bounty Auctus campaign, unfortunately the twitter campaign was first to end, and now the crowdsale has been postponed i am waiting and hoping for the best. i think the idea of auctus is very useful in modern society. i think it will cause changes for the best in our world. i hope so.

Nelly.G0211

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:09:56 PM

Well if there's a second round comes first quarter of the year I will participate since my current signature campaign will be over by then it's their decision to launch one but I doubt since they are now running a newsletter and now has a lot of followers that they will just give an update on their coming ico.

and what second round are your talking about? second round or pre-sale or just bounty campaign before the main crowdsale? of course, it's not a very nice fact in the history of ico, that they have postponed the crowdsale.. let's hope for the best.

Nelly.G0211

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:13:34 PM

and there's an example of storm ico, they postponed their crowdsale, but ico went successfully, and now they are getting ready to appear on exchange markets.

and what second round are your talking about? second round or pre-sale or just bounty campaign before the main crowdsale? of course, it's not a very nice fact in the history of ico, that they have postponed the crowdsale.. let's hope for the best.

aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:42:33 AM

is there any new news that we can receive today, this project is very long life. I am confident that all teams can finish it and keep fighting for the program to live and keep going.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:19:34 AM

is there any new news that we can receive today, this project is very long life. I am confident that all teams can finish it and keep fighting for the program to live and keep going.

If I see the ICO is still not at the start and is still not specified, we just wait information date of ICO when at the start and end of the bounty participant AUCTUS team of social media have been many, the bounty hunter to see that this project is very interesting
Nelly.G0211

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:56:20 PM

If I see the ICO is still not at the start and is still not specified, we just wait information date of ICO when at the start and end of the bounty participant AUCTUS team of social media have been many, the bounty hunter to see that this project is very interesting

i agree with you, it will be great to know when is the ico are going to launch. especially for people who have been waiting for it for a looong time)) but the project itself is very interesting and future oriented))

smyslov

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:07:01 PM

The pre ico was successful they are preparing for their coming official ico, that will happen first quarter of 2018 they have build their reputation this year once their ico is near I'm sure they will have a lot of updates and besides this is the holiday season team are on breaks right now I guess.
Nelly.G0211

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:33:08 PM

The pre ico was successful they are preparing for their coming official ico, that will happen first quarter of 2018 they have build their reputation this year once their ico is near I'm sure they will have a lot of updates and besides this is the holiday season team are on breaks right now I guess.

i think that the crowdsale won't be less successful than pre ico was. i feel very sorry that i couldn't take part in a signature bounty campaign.. it's such a shame that social media campaign ended long time ago..

2xbit

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:47:50 PM

How many tokens will be issued? When will start main phase of ICO campaign?
DuarteFig (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:44:24 PM

How many tokens will be issued?

Hi, 2xbit.
The total supply of AUC tokens issued depends on the amount raised in the token sale. Tokens will be generated dynamically according to the ETH amount sent to the smart contract, so in the end, there won't be any unsold token.

51% of all tokens will be distributed during the token sale.

The total will be:
[(ETH raised in pre-sale*2500)+(ETH raised in ICO)*2000]/0.51

When will start main phase of ICO campaign?

We are preparing everything to announce the exact date. The main token sale will happen in Q1 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: