Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:08:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Auctus - Smart Contract Powered Retirement Planning  (Read 54380 times)
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:54:27 AM

there are no doubts that Auctus is a serious and promising project, but it's almost the end of January. and yet there are no updates about the start of its crowdsale. well, at least i haven't found out any information about it. in my opinion,people are waiting for too long, reveal the secret, please.

I agree with you this is the best time to post a lot of updates, let potential investors know that the project is still ongoing and you are in the right track some of the successful Ico I've know keeps supporters and investors updated on what's happening behind the scene almost daily.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saimonji_miko

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:48:31 AM

Token sales ended already?
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:30:12 AM

no, my friend. it hasn't even started yet. as a matter of fact, nobody knows when it is going to start. still no information..

DuarteFig (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:42:10 PM

Hi, guys,

The token sale date will be announced really soon. I can tell you that it will be some time around late February or mid-March.

In the meantime, please check out our new affiliation:

Auctus becomes member of Melonport led MAMA regulatory initiative

Nelly.G0211

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:36:16 AM

Hi, guys,

The token sale date will be announced really soon. I can tell you that it will be some time around late February or mid-March.

thanks for this information, at least we have something. i have heard some rumors that your project is cancelling. glad you informed us)) we'll be waiting))

DuarteFig (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:56:40 PM

Hi guys!

I have published a new Development and Community update on our blog:

Auctus Dev & Community Update

We appreciate any kind of feedback!
smyslov

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:28:28 AM

Hi guys!

I have published a new Development and Community update on our blog:

Auctus Dev & Community Update

We appreciate any kind of feedback!

Great update, everything is working great and it's just a matter of time, I hope we can get this mainstream right away it's not going to be hard to get a lot of people behind this project seeing a lot of update and real experts people behind.
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:00:10 PM

no, my friend. it hasn't even started yet. as a matter of fact, nobody knows when it is going to start. still no information..

I see, it's a long story... This topic have been started on August. But they haven't begun their ICO yet. Have team any problems?

smyslov

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:21:41 AM

I see, it's a long story... This topic have been started on August. But they haven't begun their ICO yet. Have team any problems?
Well Footballcoin started last March but it is now that they are giving investors a lot of updates and development, they have shown their face and activity and they have proved that they are real people and with expertise, so let's extend our patient, this is a good ico anyway
DuarteFig (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 01:35:04 PM
Merited by smyslov (5)

Hi Lunar Crank!
The team doesn't have any problem, quite the contrary!
We are close to releasing the alpha version of the platform, we have closed some important partnerships and we have added a new advisor on our advisory board, previously from 0x Project:

Former 0x developer relations manager, Philippe Castonguay, to join Auctus’ Advisory Board

The token sale date will be announced soon on our Telegram: https://t.me/AuctusProject
smyslov

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:49:17 PM

Hi Lunar Crank!
The team doesn't have any problem, quite the contrary!
We are close to releasing the alpha version of the platform, we have closed some important partnerships and we have added a new advisor on our advisory board, previously from 0x Project:

Former 0x developer relations manager, Philippe Castonguay, to join Auctus’ Advisory Board

The token sale date will be announced soon on our Telegram: https://t.me/AuctusProject

That guy is not following this thread he just looked at the dev last post seeing that the dev hasn't posted quite a long time he figured that the project is having a trouble, but this is not the case, Auctus is doing a great job and it's only a matter of time before Auctus become a successful venture.
DuarteFig (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:09:17 PM

Yes, you are correct smyslov! Thanks for the support.

The token sale will take place next month, we will announce the date soon.

In the meantime, please take a look at our blog post about ICO best practices that we are following:

Best practice towards contributors
smyslov

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:35:09 PM

Yes, you are correct smyslov! Thanks for the support.

The token sale will take place next month, we will announce the date soon.

In the meantime, please take a look at our blog post about ICO best practices that we are following:

Best practice towards contributors

Good observation, thanks for posting this, in an Ico there should be practice that should be followed to gain trust from the community but some of the Icos failed on this and resort to cheating just to gain more funds this happen if the softcap is not reached.
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:05:27 PM

there are no doubts that Auctus is a serious and promising project, but it's almost the end of January. and yet there are no updates about the start of its crowdsale. well, at least i haven't found out any information about it. in my opinion,people are waiting for too long, reveal the secret, please.

I agree with you this is the best time to post a lot of updates, let potential investors know that the project is still ongoing and you are in the right track some of the successful Ico I've know keeps supporters and investors updated on what's happening behind the scene almost daily.

Yes all investors would love to hear this news, they desperately need the latest information to make stronger firmness.
Nelly.G0211

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:31:38 PM

Yes all investors would love to hear this news, they desperately need the latest information to make stronger firmness.

there is a post in this thread made by a manager. he wrote that the token sale will start at the end of February or at the beginning of march)) at least something a little bit more precise))

smyslov

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:27:17 AM

there is a post in this thread made by a manager. he wrote that the token sale will start at the end of February or at the beginning of march)) at least something a little bit more precise))

All the information you need about Auctus are all here https://blog.auctus.org/ this is a legit project and the team can deliver the goods the bounty campaign is already over I am part of that campaign, but I believe they have enough supporters to make their ICO a success.
DuarteFig (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:50:06 PM

All the information you need about Auctus are all here https://blog.auctus.org/ this is a legit project and the team can deliver the goods the bounty campaign is already over I am part of that campaign, but I believe they have enough supporters to make their ICO a success.

Thanks for your help here smyslov  Smiley
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:59:36 PM

I really missed all the recent updates completely about the membership of Auctus of Mama project. Those were so messy few days that couldn't properly follow what was going on. This is something totally new for me so will start reading everything about this recent development before letting any feedback.
DuarteFig (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 02:18:21 PM

I really missed all the recent updates completely about the membership of Auctus of Mama project. Those were so messy few days that couldn't properly follow what was going on. This is something totally new for me so will start reading everything about this recent development before letting any feedback.

Hi XCNP!

I recommend you to join our Telegram at https://t.me/AuctusProject to prevent you from missing further updates!
Thanks for the support
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:14:00 AM

Hi, guys,

after waiting more 1 month now i get information about auctus tokensale.
goodjob dev with much new affiliation this project will easy to get caps
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: