Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:18:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] iMPERIUM: Never charged fees again!💸💸💸[SPORTS BETTING]  (Read 1446 times)
imperium (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:51:42 PM

iMPERIUM Sports Betting

| No Fees | Total Security | No Betting Limits |

Have you ever wanted to be part of a platform that is going to capture a 400 billion dollar market?

I definitely have!   400 BILLION DOLLARS. The amount of sports money bet illegally in underground markets every single year. iMPERIUM is here to capture the entirety of that market, by offering their users a ZERO FEE sports betting platform, unlimited bets, help from IBM’s WATSON, and completely secure betting built on the Ethereum blockchain.

Join our bounty program for the ability to get 25,000 free MPRM ($2,500 value)
https://www.imperium.network/#bountyprogram-section

VISION & MISSION

Blockchain technology hasn't only changed the way we view the future of decentralization, the power of the blockchain has created a new way to build a 100% secure monetary platform as well . Transactions can now be carried through without requiring trust in a centralized third party. Each day another industry seems to benefit from the gradual adoption of the Blockchain. Yet, in the sports betting industry, archaic practices still exist. People rely on third parties to host their bets, send their money to insecure platforms, and "trust" that the third party will actually carry through with their payouts. All the while, bettors get nickel-and-dimed through the process as the host or bookmaker charges fees on each bet as well as when depositing or withdrawing funds. We at iMPERIUM affirm that with wide adoption of our platform, all of these issues will be nonexistent.

The 3 BIG SOLUTIONS:

There are 3 solutions iMPERIUM has which will help make us the largest sports betting platform in the world.

1) Security - All bets are made using our MPRM tokens which are stored in escrow smart contracts, eliminating counter-party risk and allowing fast, automated payments to winning bettors. Depositing and withdrawing funds are also completely automated using the blockchain. With no human intervention required, there can be no human error, as well as automated event verification using site scraping tools, IBM’s Watson, and sports betting APIs.

2) Zero Fees - iMPERIUM has no fees.

NO FEES FOR DEPOSITING FUNDS

NO FEES TAKEN FROM BETTORS WINNINGS

NO FEES FOR WITHDRAWING FUNDS

Due to the unique nature of our emerging technology, we will be able to eliminate all fees bettors normally pay on other betting platforms. Instead of taxing our customers each time they place a bet, we will instead remove this externality from the system, encouraging them to place larger bets and therefore, increase the winnings for every bettor. This will create a surge in demand and an uptick in value of our MPRM coins. (more can be found in our white paper on this subject).

3) No Betting Limits - One of iMPERIUM’s most valuable characteristics is our unlimited betting protocol. Utilizing our new betting system called the "Automated Queue Model", iMPERIUM has zero restrictions to how much a user can bet. This is very interesting, because nowadays only in the underground sport-betting world could someone wager $50,000,000 on a sporting event. iMPERIUM aims to capture those 50 million dollar bets and funnel them into the iMPERIUM platform therefore increasing the value of the coin and making those who hold MPRM coins a lot of free money.

kotbi

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 10:01:17 PM

So it is an email list. I just subscribed it and waiting for the bounty programs Shocked

████→→       ● BitMEX, trade bitcoin and altcoins using 100X leverage   Use this link to sign up and get 10% off fees for 6 months

████→→       ● BitMEX, 100倍杠杆交易比特币和山寨币  设在香港,提供中文支持, 用此链接开户前6个月节省10%的交易费
Münzpräger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 364

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:10:51 PM

so what will your average margin be like? I guess you have to go for a bigger overbook than others given the otherwise no fee policy but that would make your odds look bad in comparison to other bookies.  Huh
sergsen

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:53:46 AM

Subscribed, I will wait for the bounty program
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:36:25 AM

If it's zero fees, how will you make revenue? And how will you deal with gas fees on Ethereum blockchain?

Also can you share more info about bounty program?
wbk940122

Activity: 376

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:38:43 AM

What platform will your tokens be on? ethereum, waves, or other? Will be looking forward to updated information, good luck with ICO.
imperium (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:06:41 PM

Thank you guys for your great questions.

1) How will we stay "alive" if we charge zero fees?

We are able to charge zero fees because we hold 40% of the coin supply in escrow. These coins will democratically released (by you: the coin holders) and sold on secondary exchanges. This will be our revenue stream. Providing the bettor with NO FEE betting, and allowing us a coin holder approved revenue stream, its a win-win.

2) We are on the Ethereum platform. Our MPRM coin is an ERC20 token.

3)
so what will your average margin be like? I guess you have to go for a bigger overbook than others given the otherwise no fee policy but that would make your odds look bad in comparison to other bookies.  Huh

Actually this is incorrect. We take no commission from bettors, at all. Aka we are not book makers, we are simply betting facilitators.
coincappk

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:00:05 PM

i signup for bounty notification. Now waiting
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:43:57 PM

I think that Ico will be successful.  I'm going to pick up a few MPRMs during their ico.  This coin after Ico will start exploding on stock exchanges.
yurez

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:37:57 PM

ICO IS LIVE! Good luck and a successful ICO.

In 30 minutes, imperium collected 35.669837628 Ether.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:41:23 PM

I've find this at your site, can you explain it:

*us investors can participate in this ico*

As far as i know US investors can't participate any ICO.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
faxxer

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:39:20 PM

If someone want to use fast money can sell to me Imperium.
yurez

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:19:21 PM

What are the results of the ICO?  Further plans and access to the stock exchanges?  When will the distribution of the bounty?
what-is-in-it

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:16:31 PM

this is now a scam... the site has been taken down.
Another one bites the dust...
DarkGoddess

Activity: 224

Stars can't shine without darkness.

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:24:52 PM

this is now a scam... the site has been taken down.
Another one bites the dust...

Will be back with a new one soon  Cheesy

I Would Rather Get Lost By Making My Way Than Following One's Path And Lose Myself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: