Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:38:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hello world  (Read 588 times)
messenger (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:59:06 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 10:53:11 PM by messenger

Cean

Activity: 807
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:06:22 AM

I'd be interested in managing your bounty program.

Why I am most suitable?
Well, I feel like I know how these things work as I've been here for a while (more than a year). Anything else? Nothing comes to my mind now. We can proceed with a Q&A via PM.

Let me know!
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:45:47 AM

Sounds like there will be another new campaign that will come, from what I observed those who are actively managing the
campaign in crypto is Jamaleaz, Darkstar, Avirunes, yahoo, and the most popular IMO is Sylon.

But you can try a new one if you like.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:59:11 AM

Sounds like there will be another new campaign that will come, from what I observed those who are actively managing the
campaign in crypto is Jamaleaz, Darkstar, Avirunes, yahoo, and the most popular IMO is Sylon.

Yes I am also the same, manager campaign of a good and very thorough in the work. They are very experienced in their field, I am very happy with their work and I recommend for you.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:42:17 PM

Why you need to ask or even made this thread to choose who is the campaign manager you needed? Just look by yourself in bounties section and find the suitable manager you like or you think can manage your campaign. Asking on here will be only give you 100 hundred different answers
sonic212

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:39:56 PM

Yes I am also the same, manager campaign of a good and very thorough in the work. They are very experienced in their field, I am very happy with their work and I recommend for you.

You may be right for that, but I prefer sylon to be a project manager, because sylon has been seen working well to manage ICO projects, and he is very quick to respond to everyone who wants to participate in this ICO project. If your concept is good and worthy to be understood by everyone, i am sure with sylon to be your project manager will succeed in the future.
Voltroon

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 01:31:42 AM

ohh seems indeed the names are quite famous and have integrity of the campaign manager
TheBobyHunter

Activity: 518
Merit: 494

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:08:40 AM

you can use token market service
include campaign manager bounty, ussualy token market use jamal and irfan_pak, ico selling use token market service ussualy big succes
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:49:15 AM

If you are looking Facebook,Twitter theviralexchange is offering some kind off this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: