Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:44:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How about them WAVES!!??  (Read 11714 times)
FintechEU

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:32:34 PM

I bought a WAVES yesterday for only $2.68? Now the price is already at $3, I believe WAVES , BITSHARES, NXT, are one of the pumping coins we can see before end of this year.

Yes, I totally agree with you regarding these 3 ones... But unfortunately market cap of Waves dropped from almost $600m to less than $300m... I hope it's temporary correction Smiley NXT is +45% today already Smiley
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:03:22 PM

I think Waves is a good coin to invest in; specially considering you can lease your coins for zero risk.  So at least you get a small drip just for holding the coins.  Like others have said, Waves probably wont triple your investment overnight but I expect it to be a steady rise over the coming years.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:39:28 PM

I am one of those thinking about getting waves, I think it will be the next Ethereum. It is also a good investment because its price now is still very low plus it is currently being used a a blockchain for some ICO's aside from Ethereum.

robeth

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:49:08 PM

waves most popular cryptographic coin at this moments just hold after1-2 year its rise high rank.
that is true
In the span of 2 years waves up rank,

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:28:34 PM

waves most popular cryptographic coin at this moments just hold after1-2 year its rise high rank.
that is true
In the span of 2 years waves up rank,
For me investing in waves is a good decision. I decided to buy and invest in waves if you notice its a cheap price. Thats true there is a bg chance if holding in 1-2years thats for sure its profitable. So it is best also for a long term investment.
rajakoin1994

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:21:34 PM

I got 150 pieces and im planning to get more!!
Because for me Waves is really good coin to invest, just wait a little bit waves will grow up as soon as possible
Tradegroup

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:27:14 PM

I got 150 pieces and im planning to get more!!
Because for me Waves is really good coin to invest, just wait a little bit waves will grow up as soon as possible

You should buy more Waves if it's possible. Many people consider Waves as a 100 dollar coin. By the end of September it will probably hit 10 dollar.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:47:38 PM

Who's holding WAVES or thinking about getting WAVES??  What are you guys most excited to see about the WAVES!!?
Here It is not tge first time when i am making conversation about the wave coin because here in this forum you can see the campaign of this coin where they are accepting many hundreds of the memebers to advertise thier coin and also many memberd are making lot of profit also from the campaign , so here tou can easily understand that how much is better the economical background of the team.
And also if here yiu can see than yiu find that their technology of the coin is beyter then most of the other altcoin .
So here in my opinion you should buy waves coin because i also have the stock of 70 waves coin and thinking to hokd untik its price reach to 0.1btc/wave coin .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:39:56 PM

Who's holding WAVES or thinking about getting WAVES??  What are you guys most excited to see about the WAVES!!?
Here It is not tge first time when i am making conversation about the wave coin because here in this forum you can see the campaign of this coin where they are accepting many hundreds of the memebers to advertise thier coin and also many memberd are making lot of profit also from the campaign , so here tou can easily understand that how much is better the economical background of the team.
And also if here yiu can see than yiu find that their technology of the coin is beyter then most of the other altcoin .
So here in my opinion you should buy waves coin because i also have the stock of 70 waves coin and thinking to hokd untik its price reach to 0.1btc/wave coin .
Judging by the price of these coins, this is also a very good investment, when the excitement of the price of Bitcoin, it is here that you can transfer your entire fortune, so you do not lose it later.
CryptoBagHolder (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:00:49 PM

WAVES did pretty good this week!!  I'm very pleased with the progress!!  I hope others are noticing and not miss out on this great opportunity to jump in while this coin is still fairly cheap and undervalued!!!  Come and surf the WAVES before its too late!!! Grin
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 02:16:50 PM

I would like to get it also, looks like they have a good roadmap

Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:34:51 PM

WAVES did pretty good this week!!  I'm very pleased with the progress!!  I hope others are noticing and not miss out on this great opportunity to jump in while this coin is still fairly cheap and undervalued!!!  Come and surf the WAVES before its too late!!! Grin

Last month when the waves price dropped to $2 that time I bought some wave coins. I know this coin will become one more ETH in future. I will not use that coin to make short time trade. I will hold that coins for a long time, and I will collect some more coins because the price is still undervalued.
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:19:36 PM

Last month when the waves price dropped to $2 that time I bought some wave coins. I know this coin will become one more ETH in future. I will not use that coin to make short time trade. I will hold that coins for a long time, and I will collect some more coins because the price is still undervalued.

Agreed .
WAVES is the new ETH.
But it will take time for companies to realize that ETH is not great and that Waves is better.
Currently, 99% of the corporations' projects around blockchain use the Ethereum platform.

if ETH evolves and solves its design flaws, it could keep the leadership.

Personally, I wish ETH dies and makes some space to better tech. But I still hodl some bc the market is made by the average joe, and the average joe is dumb (that is why people buy Toyotas...)

Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:43:35 PM

Very happy to see the performance of Waves in recent days, for fear of hardfork issue, a week ago I transfer bitcoin to waves and ethereum, and now balance has gone up about 18%.
shohelalam

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 03:51:30 PM

Just One Word Wow.

Waves give loyalty earn form holding in wallet.

Waves is must popular and longest profitable coin. I hold some coin all most 8 month and long time to earn money.

Thank you.

fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:07:00 PM

Very happy to see the performance of Waves in recent days, for fear of hardfork issue, a week ago I transfer bitcoin to waves and ethereum, and now balance has gone up about 18%.
Not only 18%, if you can buy it when most trader interested buying Bitcoin for receive Bitcoin Cash, you will see the price @80k/Waves very interesting and should buy in this time. I very regret not have money in this time because I putting all my funds for other altcoin before dip price happening Cry

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 04:20:06 PM

I am one of those thinking about getting waves, I think it will be the next Ethereum. It is also a good investment because its price now is still very low plus it is currently being used a a blockchain for some ICO's aside from Ethereum.

You are right for that, I also see in Bittrex for the price of Waves is experiencing price decline, I am very sure the price of Waves will return high in the next few weeks, so this is the perfect time to buy and hold Waves.
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1314

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 04:24:47 PM

Just One Word Wow.

Waves is must popular and longest profitable coin. I hold some coin all most 8 month and long time to earn money.

Thank you.

How can I do that?
I have to buy waves, install the wallet and wait?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:41:12 PM

Just One Word Wow.

Thank you.

How can I do that?

I've heard that Waves gives the occasional Airdrop but I've yet to receive one, been holding about a month.  However... Waves does allow you to safely and easily lease your coins to Masternodes and from that you'll receive transaction fees.  It's 100% safe, super simple, and at least you get some passive income for just holding the coin.  And of course you win big when Waves' price increases.

http://wavescommunity.com/leasing/

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
CryptoBagHolder (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:15:40 PM

Just One Word Wow.

Thank you.

How can I do that?

I've heard that Waves gives the occasional Airdrop but I've yet to receive one, been holding about a month.  However... Waves does allow you to safely and easily lease your coins to Masternodes and from that you'll receive transaction fees.  It's 100% safe, super simple, and at least you get some passive income for just holding the coin.  And of course you win big when Waves' price increases.

http://wavescommunity.com/leasing/

Coming months we will see WAVES price swell up and pump hard!!!    Grin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: