Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:46:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How about them WAVES!!??  (Read 11714 times)
headachy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:55:37 AM

Sorry but you've probably made a big mistake. I'm into Waves for some time now, and let me tell you something..You can't find a coin as promising as Waves, if you've read about all the news in past months you'd know this is about to explode. Not one news is priced in and the news were huge...Waves will be at the same level as ETH...it's a long term coin and in 2018 will be a game changer. Buy Neo if you want but that is a true hyped up shitcoin that hasn't delivered shit.

Delisting from cryptopia was the exchange fault it was cleared. But there is one thing I agree...it should get listed on other big exchanges. They have full russia support and the money flown in Waves in 2018 could be huge.
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:05:49 PM

Personally I'm very positive about Waves. There was a lot of positive news lately which were not yet considered in price. Also, based on the news, it looks like there should be alot of money flowing into Waves in the next several months, which simply must positively influence the price.

I'm not saying there must necessarily be a huge hype, but the price should definitely increase.

Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:10:04 PM

I think waves is one of the platform which can surpass ethereum in future. People generally regard it as an ethereum killer. I believe that you can expect high price of waves in future. You can expect the price to be close to 50$ within 2-3 years.
Antikais

Activity: 236
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:11:37 PM

i'm trying to catch waves around 100k. probably it will go back to 150k when bitcoin settle.

ASSETA - Blockchain based borderless crypto bank | ICO | DISCUSSION THREAD | BOUNTIES
Nathland

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:40:17 PM

Waves is one of the better projects available in the market right now. It is still a cheap altcoin and i personally believe that it is undervalued. I think that it will replace ethereum in coming years and you can expect high returns from your investment.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:54:07 PM

Waves is one of the better projects available in the market right now. It is still a cheap altcoin and i personally believe that it is undervalued. I think that it will replace ethereum in coming years and you can expect high returns from your investment.
Yup, i am also thinking in the same way, so I bought some coins and saved in my wallet. I will not use that coin to trade I keep for long term investment. I am also hoping that this coin will replace ETH in the future and very soon this coin will take off and the price will start to increase. Many new projects are developing based on this projects, so they will make this coin to become famous in short time.
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:54:46 PM

Decentralised assets need also decentralised exchanges dislike bitfinex and mtgox as they are controlled environment, this is an important point.
This cannot be stated enough, we need decentralized exchanges, centralized exchanges are bound to get heavily regulated, so we need a decentralized exchange that is as good as a centralized exchange, I know that is a difficult to thing to achieve but I think with time waves could be what we need.
wilthy

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:28:26 PM

For Voltroon I also just got his web
Because in Waveswallet I also received Voltroon Token
So I find out about Voltroon, and I get his web info that is voltroon.com
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:22:24 AM

Yup, i am also thinking in the same way, so I bought some coins and saved in my wallet. I will not use that coin to trade I keep for long term investment. I am also hoping that this coin will replace ETH in the future and very soon this coin will take off and the price will start to increase. Many new projects are developing based on this projects, so they will make this coin to become famous in short time.

You can lease those coins and make some money while holding. Apart from that if you hold waves in liteclient then you get airdrops from new coins, and sell them for some profit. It's win win situation.
TaKlarPH

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:27:36 AM

I thought waves is just small? why do it increases when they say waves has small currency?

So where should I buy waves? without a bank account.

ruffles2016

Activity: 475

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:29:15 AM

I have doubts about Waves. Their dev team doesn't really feel as good as Vitalik I don't know why. I still follow them nonetheless.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
NJB18

Activity: 663

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:56:50 AM

Who's holding WAVES or thinking about getting WAVES??  What are you guys most excited to see about the WAVES!!?

Gather as much waves as possible. This is going to be bigger in the months that follow. The project is very active and updates are coming one after another. This is red season, very good for buying and acquiring altcoins. I am not saying put all your investments in waves alone. I am only saying have a big investment on it so that you will also be gaining big in the end.
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:39:17 AM

I thought waves is just small? why do it increases when they say waves has small currency?

You can exchange bitcoin and other coins for WAVES at shapeshift.io without any ID or registration, you just need to create a
wave wallet here https://waveswallet.io/

i believe you can also create an account there and buy waves with cash

if you dont have any coins yet, you could try buying some at a cash-for-bitcoin store or ATM, or localbitcoins

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 11:00:17 AM

Who's holding WAVES or thinking about getting WAVES??  What are you guys most excited to see about the WAVES!!?

Gather as much waves as possible. This is going to be bigger in the months that follow. The project is very active and updates are coming one after another. This is red season, very good for buying and acquiring altcoins. I am not saying put all your investments in waves alone. I am only saying have a big investment on it so that you will also be gaining big in the end.

Yes, the waves do have a good chance of improving and i think that's good for long-term investments, because with the ever-increasing wave population as it progresses rapidly
JeffreyCaron

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:30:13 PM

I own some waves. And I am even planning of adding some to it actually. Waves is spreading like a good news to investors. A number of projects are already started that are using the waves platforms. And trading is also opened up with waves wallets.
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:42:38 PM

i am not holding waves yet due to i don't have rest money to buy it. but if i have lot of money i wanna invest in waves and hold it because waves is one of the biggest alternative coins as i know. so i think it's project promising enough.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

cubevtc

Activity: 496

Ceck me in livestream twith

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 01:24:26 PM

waves look very good investments right now
is hard get good altcoins like btc for make big profit but keep trying

Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:59:50 PM

You can exchange bitcoin and other coins for WAVES at shapeshift.io without any ID or registration, you just need to create a
wave wallet here https://waveswallet.io/

i believe you can also create an account there and buy waves with cash

if you dont have any coins yet, you could try buying some at a cash-for-bitcoin store or ATM, or localbitcoins
Another solution is to go to the currency exchange section of the forum and offer bitcoin for waves, if you are going to do that do not forget to use a reputable escrow if you do that you are going to avoid many of the scammers of the forum  and you will get to keep your bitcoin if something goes wrong.
CryptoBagHolder (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:34:11 PM

Whats up with the dump of the WAVES on bittrex!!??  I thought good news is coming up for WAVES this month with the launch of new DEX!!
DIMKAZDS

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:11:56 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 01:04:44 AM by DIMKAZDS

author=CryptoBagHolder link=topic=2059673.msg20550759#msg20550759 date=1501640555]
Who's holding WAVES or thinking about getting WAVES??  What are you guys most excited to see about the WAVES!!?
Waves is a coin you should hold for long term investment as it is regarded as an ethereum killer by many. It is believed that waves is the coin which will replace ethereum and will become the most used platform for hosting ICOs.
predicted price of waves near 30$ in 3 years so Very high returns can be expected from waves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: