Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:47:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!! "YOU GOTTA FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT....FOR BITCOIN"  (Read 606 times)
Zman0101 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 01:32:04 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2011, 01:53:40 PM by Zman0101

For the past couple months I have been in the game Mining Bitcoins. Business was good. However , the sudden attention Bitcoins has been getting has lead to the inflation of Miners. I read these posts about how people are upset with the difficulty going up and the price of the coin staying the same. The humor in this is, no one has control of this but US. If this is the case... when the difficulty gets to high and the cost of running your Mining rigs is to expensive vs. the cost of electricity. SHUT THAT MOTHA DOWN. If block 2016 isn't reached in a certain period of time, the difficulty will go down. With that being said... the Bitcoin community is about working together. I believe that's what a lot of people have to realize. You want the price of the coin to go up fine... Sell your coins for more money. "They might not sell right away but it will eventually go !" Someone has to start it and in the end...we need people to follow. I commend people for attempting to Mine and also invest such time and efforts into making the bitcoin succeed. However, the only way this will be accomplished is by everyone in the community working together. So for everyone being mad at MTGOX for the ongoing issues...I'm 50% 50% with it. I see his point but, I also see the concerns of everyone else. In the end ... Yea they fcked up. But, the community being pissed off about it, isn't going to fix whats already done. If you look at the trading market. Nothing has been really going on. Regardless of  all the other exchange sites. MTGOX is almost 90% of the the trading market." In my opinion"  If they fail again well... Guess the other exchange sites will get some love.

P.S. 10BTC...$20USD each. "THIS IS ONE SMALL STEP FOR MAN... ONE GIANT....!!! I HAVE A DREAMMMMM!"

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitrain

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 28, 2011, 01:00:00 AM

So,  don't forget that there are bunch of people who want to buy bitcoins as cheap as possible and they have some influence as well, they have their dreams... And miners can't be consolidate. Never ever.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
ICO starts 1st Nov.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

████████████████████████ PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM ████████████████████████
█████████████ Getting lost in the sea of cryptocurrencies? Choose Playkey token! █████████████
Website | BitcoinTalk | Slack | Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Reddit | Telegram

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
ICO starts 1st Nov.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: