Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:40:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] HomeToken - Tokenized Real Estate Fund in Emerging Asia  (Read 7233 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HomeToken (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

HomeToken - Tokenized Real Estate Fund

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 03:41:57 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 06:57:44 AM by HomeToken

_____

_____

_____

Please refer to our bounty campaign thread here

WIP

More Updates Soon!

Feedback much appreciated!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexsetiawan

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

English -> Indonesian translation service

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 03:43:22 AM

Reserving indonesian translation if needed

_����������������_
��������������������_
���������������������_
�����������������������
�����������������_�����
���������������������
�������������������
��������������������_
�����������������������
�����������������_�����
����������������������
���������������������
������������������
EKASEPBANJAR
Vexanium Block Producer

� 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
STAKE YOUR VEX
Vote ekasepbanjar
And Get Reward Daily

� 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
[ Website ] [ Telegram ] [ Instagram ]
let's growth VEX better! Public Blockchain from Indonesia

� 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
Estelle

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:45:37 AM

why distribute your tokens be on  waves, can you explain it now ? i think eth is better
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:47:08 AM

Other projects with the concept of real estate, very promising, although many projects with the same concept, I hope this project has a good plan to survive and compete, I see this project has a good team, I will continue to wait for updates from this project, good luck
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:51:37 AM

why distribute your tokens be on  waves, can you explain it now ? i think eth is better

Because they work with waves based token

Gwyn

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:57:50 AM

Looking promising project. Will keep my eyes on this project. Any bounty available for Bitcointalker member ? I would like to join the bounty if available,make bounty or airdrop to help you promotion this project,i will be supportfull
Ardhi

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:02:34 AM

So far I see this project has a good plan, although I've found many projects like this, I hope this project is well managed, good luck
btcbabhh

Activity: 307

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:03:10 AM

if the token's price 1$ per one  that will need 100000000$ ?

is it a min goal for project ? or if not rasie 100000000$  ?

edit sorry ,  i just see that 65000000 tokens for sell.
Fargo

Activity: 283

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 04:19:54 AM

Hi - Enjoyed reading about your company.  Quick question - In your whitepaper, page 8, it says that
"Revenue earned by HomeToken will also be reinvested and positioned to expand the overall property portfolio, both in terms of quality and quantity.  We strongly believe that the value of the HomeToken will increase based on the correlative increase of the rental income and investment properties owned."
  So earnings of the properties are not distributed back to the Token holders via a dividend?  Under your HomeToken buyback program - are these tokens burned?

WEBSITE  |  WHITEPAPER  |  TWITTER
   GITHUB  |  REDDIT 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HomeToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 01:41:08 PM

Hi there, we believe that the WAVES client is more user friendly for people new to cryptocurrencies.

Other projects with the concept of real estate, very promising, although many projects with the same concept, I hope this project has a good plan to survive and compete, I see this project has a good team, I will continue to wait for updates from this project, good luck

Thank you! Real estate is a trillion dollar market and we will provide more updates soon.

Looking promising project. Will keep my eyes on this project. Any bounty available for Bitcointalker member ? I would like to join the bounty if available,make bounty or airdrop to help you promotion this project,i will be supportfull

We will have a bounty campaign and will announce the details once ready.

if the token's price 1$ per one  that will need 100000000$ ?

is it a min goal for project ? or if not rasie 100000000$  ?

edit sorry ,  i just see that 65000000 tokens for sell.

Only 65 million for token sale. The remainder will be used for various purposes. More details when we move closer to ICO.

Hi - Enjoyed reading about your company.  Quick question - In your whitepaper, page 8, it says that
"Revenue earned by HomeToken will also be reinvested and positioned to expand the overall property portfolio, both in terms of quality and quantity.  We strongly believe that the value of the HomeToken will increase based on the correlative increase of the rental income and investment properties owned."
  So earnings of the properties are not distributed back to the Token holders via a dividend?  Under your HomeToken buyback program - are these tokens burned?

Hi Fargo,

Thanks for your comment!

Earnings will be used to expand the property portfolio and buyback our tokens from open markets, to reduce token supply.

We feel that buybacks are more straightforward than dividends because tokens may be kept at centralized exchanges in the future.

No smart contracts on WAVES yet, to burn tokens but we will disclose the details of the tokens that were bought back and the address they're kept in.

We will monitor the developments of the old and new economy and adopt the best practices because we want to be transparent and repay our investors.

pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:05:23 AM

would love to make russian translation if you need it, please pm me, i made a lot of translation before, all be quick and nice:)
cryptovn83

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:14:40 AM

Reserve for Vietnamese translation if need

[ANN][ICO] Stox - Nền tảng thị trường giao dịch các hợp đồng tiên đoán |Ngày 2/8
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=17257
[ANN] EventChain SmartTickets - Giải pháp cho việc phân phối vé sự kiện
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=17181
[ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=17279
[ANN] EventChain SmartTickets - Giải pháp cho việc phân phối vé sự kiện
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=17181
[ANN] Centra ICO 582017 - Thẻ ghi nợ blockchain quốc tế và ví được bảo hiểm
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=17147
Encrypx - Phân cấp và bảo mật email bằng công nghệ Blockchain
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=15705

White Paper:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B79XfYpjJQSONThEOW5wQlVacGs/view?usp=sharing
Sylon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:59:04 PM

Bounty campaign thread is live!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2130348
vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:40:29 AM

$1 ICO price looks higher side to me.. but 20% bonus is good for early investors..
does it target countries like India?
HomeToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 10:18:23 AM

$1 ICO price looks higher side to me.. but 20% bonus is good for early investors..
does it target countries like India?

Hi vortexz,

Thanks for your comment!

In the short term, we are focused on SouthEast Asian markets but we'll definitely monitor countries like China and India.

Annieluvyou

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:20:48 AM

Hometoken mission is good to invest in Asian market. And this is real estate project with blockchain technology,
is perfect for cryptocurency investors who want to get a profit in this field. good luck for this project.

feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:41:37 AM

Because they work with waves based token

Waves is the next smart contract platform. I bet u 'all be sorry if you don't buy into this project.

adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:03:27 AM

i am very happ that this wonderfull ico is based on WAVES
Waves is more powerfull then ETH. and this great ico will effect WAVES price rise.
Good Luck and hope this will be a smooth ico
namorthesu

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:49:15 PM

In general, the idea is clear to me, but I don't quite understand, how will investment risks be monitored?
HomeToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 01:33:05 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 04:40:25 PM by HomeToken

Hometoken mission is good to invest in Asian market. And this is real estate project with blockchain technology,
is perfect for cryptocurency investors who want to get a profit in this field. good luck for this project.

Thank you for your support!

Waves is the next smart contract platform. I bet u 'all be sorry if you don't buy into this project.

We believe in WAVES too! HODL!

i am very happ that this wonderfull ico is based on WAVES
Waves is more powerfull then ETH. and this great ico will effect WAVES price rise.
Good Luck and hope this will be a smooth ico

Thank you for your support & encouragement!

In general, the idea is clear to me, but I don't quite understand, how will investment risks be monitored?

Thanks for your comment!

Before we even purchase an investment property, we will conduct the necessary inspection, research and comparison to ensure that our purchase is easy to rent, with healthy capital appreciation. We have already done this for many years.

We are targeting small and micro apartments near public transport within the city, which are in high demand in big cities around the world.

As per our whitepaper, we only plan on purchasing completed units to avoid getting exposed to incomplete and abandoned properties.

We also have contacts that will help us renovate and lease out our units at competitive prices.

Naturally, HomeToken will have to monitor the properties owned and local market sentiments closely.

Last but not least, population and economic growth in the housing markets we are in, will only increase demand for the type of properties we want.

Our token buyback program was created to protect the value of our token and investors.

With proper financial management, we will be able to reduce most of the risks normally associated with property investments, and withstand potential economic downturns.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: