Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:21:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: where is the BTC.  (Read 1722 times)
dudi (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 09:33:34 AM

I think most of ppl who mined early and have some BTC now put this BTC to buy another miner supplyment. becouse want to earn more.
but speculations about how manny terrahash will put into the system, in next 3-4-5 month is really huge.
the race is started, most of ppl who invested this, want to get his money back, and earn plus. but its harder and harder with every day. some speculations about  hasing talk about, after september, ppl w 10-20Gh/sec rate will absolutely useless, and the end of the year machines w 60Gh/s turn into stagnate.)
after that this hash rates will sitting on the system.

so, who is the winner of BTC race?
i think absolutly the mining machine supplyers.
1. becouse they can minning, with a lot of terrahashes.
2. lot of ppl pay to the stuffz, and thats more BTC.

the money will in little fews hand, now they can made timed attacks into BTC/USD prices.
the loosers again the little poor one.

I think that is what Nakamoto don't wanted with this currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 09:46:37 AM

OK, I understand English isnt your native language but still, this is barely comprehensible.

Basically, mining is a grinders game. The margins are slim and its a big gamble.

Buying BTC is the way to accumulate a shit-ton. Its almost always a better value than mining if you believe BTC will go up longterm.
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 01:27:15 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2013, 01:52:37 PM by ISAWHIM

OK, I understand English isnt your native language but still, this is barely comprehensible.

That was harsh... (Even for me.) Not to mention, it was irrelevant to the reply. You should learn to comprehend what others say to you better. What good is your knowledge of "proper Old-Latin/English", if you can't use it to correctly interpret what others are saying in another language. I am sure that if you spoke another language, the natives of that language think the same about you, though you doubtfully don't hear them complain about it.

But I digress...

I understood that fine.

The creators of the "idea", didn't want the idea used for other reasons. (Lack of security, lack of "collision control", lack of manageability, and lack of regulation-control, unmanageable losses, and doubt that it would actually work.)

The reason it exists is because others saw it as a cool thing to try, others saw it as a form of tax-evasion, others saw it as an ability to "take things from others", others just wanted something to play with as code (a challenge).

What it became was real...

What it will end-up as, is another form of "value distribution", just like every other form of distribution. Just another name for a dollar, since dollars are what the majority of people use it for comparison to. It is another fast-food restaurant.
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 06:47:52 PM

Mining makes bitcoin work, but other than that it is completely irrelevant.  People spend far too much time thinking about miners.

Theraty

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 06:59:25 PM

I think group investments is going to be the way to go for the majority if they want to make more bitcoin with their current bitcoin especially if your not one of the early adopters or have the money now to invest in a preordered 50gh/s miners.
Abdussamad
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1564

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 02:30:04 PM

He's basically saying that the rich will get richer and that Nakamoto didn't want this. Well I don't know what Nakamoto did or didn't want but the rich always get richer. Life isn't fair etc.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 08:28:47 PM

He's basically saying that the rich will get richer and that Nakamoto didn't want this. Well I don't know what Nakamoto did or didn't want but the rich always get richer. Life isn't fair etc.

The early bird get's the worm, and those who sow are those who reap. This is especially true of Bitcoin. It's not a matter of the rich getting richer, and I for one think it is fair. Although I admit it's hard not to envy the Bitcoin Elite.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Theraty

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 09:02:07 PM

It shouldn't matter too much if the price per bitcoin signifigent increases. I know this means the rich get richer but so does the person who has a few 100 invested.
gambitv

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 12:26:44 PM

For those too slow to get in on the mining game, and don't have the wits to play the money market or share market, try just dumping your coins with http://coinlenders.com/. Let them do the work of investing, and you just watch your coins grow with daily interest.

The stock market today is a war zone, where algobots fight each other over pennies, millions of times a second.
Theraty

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 04:51:18 PM

For those too slow to get in on the mining game, and don't have the wits to play the money market or share market, try just dumping your coins with http://coinlenders.com/. Let them do the work of investing, and you just watch your coins grow with daily interest.

Another alternative is Pyramining. Check it out Pyramining
TheGovernedSelf

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 06:43:31 AM

The early bird get's the worm, and those who sow are those who reap. This is especially true of Bitcoin. It's not a matter of the rich getting richer, and I for one think it is fair. Although I admit it's hard not to envy the Bitcoin Elite.

What is even better, is as the price rises exponentially, they'll built a anarchist utopia with their newfound wealth and solve all of humanities problems using their near endless stores of GOLDEN BITCOIN!
bb999

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 07:54:15 PM

I think most of ppl who mined early and have some BTC now put this BTC to buy another miner supplyment. becouse want to earn more.
but speculations about how manny terrahash will put into the system, in next 3-4-5 month is really huge.
the race is started, most of ppl who invested this, want to get his money back, and earn plus. but its harder and harder with every day. some speculations about  hasing talk about, after september, ppl w 10-20Gh/sec rate will absolutely useless, and the end of the year machines w 60Gh/s turn into stagnate.)
after that this hash rates will sitting on the system.

so, who is the winner of BTC race?
i think absolutly the mining machine supplyers.
1. becouse they can minning, with a lot of terrahashes.
2. lot of ppl pay to the stuffz, and thats more BTC.

the money will in little fews hand, now they can made timed attacks into BTC/USD prices.
the loosers again the little poor one.

I think that is what Nakamoto don't wanted with this currency.

Since no one has made the analogy yet I'll do it, the mining rig manufacturers are like the people who sold shovels and supplies to gold miners during any number of gold rushes in history.  They were the ones with the easiest path to profit since they didn't have to find the gold themselves.
kodo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 03:30:42 AM

BTC is no problem if large holders of it because by now most of them have sold.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: