Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:25:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how to do a signature campaign  (Read 518 times)
niokobo (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:53:51 AM

Can someone explain to me on how to do a signature campaign here on the forum?
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:54:31 PM

I am explaining the step by step process:

Step One: Discard all private messages and offers from accounts which offer to do it for you but has no prior history of campaign management.

Step Two: Get your signature designed. You can do it yourself or engage a professional signature designer. You can post one requirement in the service section and choose someone with experience. Alternatively you can start a signature design contest.

Step Three: Appoint a reputed campaign manager. Though I personally recommend Edwardard, there are many good managers in the forum, you can chose one based on their previous work.

Step Four: Deposit the amount to a trusted escrow (in most cases the campaign managers themselves take the responsibility)

Step Five: Buy me a bottle of beer Grin

That's it.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:13:47 PM

Step One: Discard all private messages and offers from accounts which offer to do it for you but has no prior history of campaign management.

Step Two: Get your signature designed. You can do it yourself or engage a professional signature designer. You can post one requirement in the service section and choose someone with experience. Alternatively you can start a signature design contest.

Step Three: Appoint a reputed campaign manager. Though I personally recommend Edwardard, there are many good managers in the forum, you can chose one based on their previous work.

Step Four: Deposit the amount to a trusted escrow (in most cases the campaign managers themselves take the responsibility)

That's it.
LOL hahahahahaha  Grin It looks like you are a beer addict bro.
yups that's right what you say. all have explained from this person.
good luck.  Grin
Rightly said. Step One of your list is the most important one for the op to follow. As he posted wanting to know the steps, his message box will get flooded with proposals to do the signature campaign. You advised right not to count on such messages from people who do not have a proven track record.

And yeah, you do deserve the step five Cheesy for rightly pointing out the steps.
niokobo (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:36:11 PM

That's it.

thanks for the info

beer is on me
please send me your bitcoin address
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:03:38 PM

Its so simple you need to post some constructive post . .or just read the rules of campaign ...all signature campaign have rules . .all you need to do is to follow it.. and the most  important is read the signature guidline to start.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:07:15 PM

thanks for the info

beer is on me
please send me your bitcoin address

Seeing someone too genorous here?
You are not following the steps as he/she suggested. Grin If you follow step by step, the beer is the last one. Grin You have to first confirm you really discarded all messages you got from accounts without any history of campaign management.
Then you have to follow the other three steps and after completing all four, you should send the beer.  Grin
Send him/her a PM to know where to send the beer as he/she may not be reading your response.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:55:11 PM

In other to start up a signature campaign, you must need or have the following;
1. A manager, to help you manage you campaign.
2. An escrow, to make payment to the participants
3. A signature code, that is showing your campaign code on the forum.
4. Translators, that will help translate your campaign in other languages.
These are the major things you must need to go for a signature campaign.
SativaDiva

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

23. English BA. OnlyFans.com/MistressLovely

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 09:40:57 PM

I am not entirely sure how to manage a Signature campaign but I do know that Bitcoin core allows you to encrypta signature for some kind of credibility. You must get together a group of trustworthy people as well. Good luck on your journey and I hope this helped! Glad you got so many replies because I will surely love to invest in my own coin one day and the signature campaign is the best way to advertise.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: