Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:54:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lordmancer II token sale is finished  (Read 27384 times)
Lordmancer (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

We make a game with real cryptoeconomy

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 11:57:33 AM

Hello, could you share the way to create money through the game, Should we collect money from the game and then we exchange it as real money?

You can find some rare items or collect game resources, sell them to other players on the game market and earn Lord Coins.

Lordmancer II — MMORPG on mobile with cryptocurrency
■■■ Google PlayiOS betaDiscord ■■■
Website ~ Telegram ~ FB ~ ANN ~ Twitter
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 12:32:05 PM

Cool  Grin
In Russia on in Russian language? Because russian its my second language, but Im not from Russia  Roll Eyes Undecided

Google Play divides user accounts by countries. Until the game isn't fully completed, we don't want to spread the game aroung the world. There should be a period of testing and polishing and then we will launch it globally.

So now the game is available in Russia and CIS countries. But you can download the apk file, if you'd like to test the game.

bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:48:13 PM

I've just read the whitepaper and realized that this project has a huge potential considering the huge amount involved in the gaming industry. Many will be encourage to play this game if they can get real cash into it.
Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 01:56:33 PM

Cool program. Sp the game Will be mobile in a later stadium?

Lordmancer II is made with Unity 3D, so technically we are able to build a PC version... So may be later the game will support other platforms.

Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:06:50 PM

I'm going to download and play the beta soon, I like the idea. I've seen many similar projects but they always disappeared without getting any game done. Nice to see a more developed project. But I'm still confused, is the current version of the game available in English?

bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:11:00 PM

Cool program. Sp the game Will be mobile in a later stadium?

Lordmancer II is made with Unity 3D, so technically we are able to build a PC version... So may be later the game will support other platforms.

Great news! I hope you have a PC version sooner as this would greatly increase Lordmancer's player base. Besides, it is more comfortable for me to play in PC than in any platform.
Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 02:13:54 PM

Great news! I hope you have a PC version sooner as this would greatly increase Lordmancer's player base. Besides, it is more comfortable for me to play in PC than in any platform.

You know there are some game play differences for mobile and PC. So the question is not technical at all, it is more about player feelings and fun.

windreamteam

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:44:55 PM

i would like to dream about a game that  makes me win money, now it's not dream, its become a reality Smiley
Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:59:22 PM

Also have some question to dev, you planning trading your tokens on some exchanges? Like Bittrex and other popular exchanges? or its ll be only domestic currency?

Yes, Lord Coin will be traded in some exchanges. We will work it out after PreICO

wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:00:33 PM

We can see how the blockchain is usefull with such good projetcs Smiley ty lord Smiley
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:30:02 PM

i would like to dream about a game that  makes me win money, now it's not dream, its become a reality Smiley

Yes, this is the perfect opportunity for all the gamers to earn money while playing Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 05:22:38 AM

There must be some kind of shop for this tokens. If there wasn't one, currency would be worthless

There will be three ways to buy tokens:
1. On a cryptocurrency Exchange
2. On the game site for fiat or cryptocurrency
3. Inside the game for another hard currency - Cryslats

Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:41:36 AM

There must be some kind of shop for this tokens. If there wasn't one, currency would be worthless

and of-course we shall be playing the game for the tokens, i think thats another way to get the tokens aprt from the above mentioned by the dev.
Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 06:38:54 AM

and of-course we shall be playing the game for the tokens, i think thats another way to get the tokens aprt from the above mentioned by the dev.

Yes, it is another way. You can mine game recources and sell them on the market for Lord Coins.

mbahokey

Activity: 547
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:50:54 AM

Cryptocurrency based of game, I really like it, I think Lordmancer II  the first and really integrated with the game platform on android OS, the concept of mining just by playing games very friendly and familiar for eveyone, every people and all age. if LC tokens have inside the exchange market, there are seller and buyer regulations, there is a certainty of the transaction between the seller and the buyer, LC tokens are definitely needed and bought, farmers and gamers will need each other. Especially with the number of people who use OS smartphones android around the world.  Lordmancer II is great and will be successfull
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:55:27 AM

hunter coin is the first to implement on game mining but the resources is too high for average PC spec does making it unpopular, Lordmancer II is build on unity 3D and also have an android app which almost everyone can download from playstore does making it accessible to anyone with android phone to mine it.
Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 08:57:37 AM

Interesting whitepaper, couldn't find system requirements, which android version is needed to play this game?

The game requires Android 4.4 with minimum 512MB memory, but it is better to have 1GB.

Mercedes

Activity: 356

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:01:35 AM

Interesting whitepaper, couldn't find system requirements, which android version is needed to play this game?

The game requires Android 4.4 with minimum 512MB memory, but it is better to have 1GB.

this requirement is not very high ,popluar phone reach this , i think if lc is profitable to mine ,someone will make PC phone VM to mine
Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 09:31:26 AM

These many questions here are showing that the whitepaper is maybe a little bit to general (ok, maybe Not everyone habe read the whitepaper carefully). But also for me (i read the whitepaper) there are open questions. One important Point is: how so you want to get popular? Thats the most important Thing. You already have a great idea. But it needs (unfortunetly) more than this. Advertising ist the most important Thing. Are there any strategies Up to now? I know thats really specific, but important for potencial Investors Like me

Good question! Yes, the games are now all about marketing.

The main KPI that we should consider is LTV - Life Time Value - it is a total amount of revenue that one player brings to the project for their whole period of playing.

For example, the average LTV is $12, it means that we can spend less that $12 for one game install. So, at first stage we need to polish the game and the monetization side and, when we achieve our targeting value of LTV, we can promote the game.

The price per install completely depends on a country, platform and game genre. So the exact values are different for different countries. And it is why we are going to launch on one market after another.

Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 10:53:27 AM

this requirement is not very high ,popluar phone reach this , i think if lc is profitable to mine ,someone will make PC phone VM to mine

In general we don’t see Lordmancer II as a tool for earning money for living. The amount of cryptocurrency that a player can mine will depend only on the market price of Lord Coin. We will make all effort to find the best balance between exciting gameplay and the opportunities to make money while playing.

For our gamer fun is on the first place, money is on the second Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: