Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 12:35:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lordmancer II token sale is finished  (Read 27384 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:17:54 PM

I just realized that this is one of the only ICOs I've seen lately that actually has a working product and isn't asking for millions of dollars for no reason. Very nice!

Its very cool, that now apper new ICO with working Demo-Version at last. Not only with idea or tales
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:19:46 PM

Ah and my second question :

I don't really play on mobile even If I will surely give it a try.

Are you interested in developping on PC ?

I would really be interested as an MMORPG player in a non p2w game with an economy based on cryptocurrencies.

There are plenty of PC emulators that allow you to run android games just fine like bluestacks and they work really well. But I also hope they will make a PC version, probably wouldn't be that difficult.

Well I was talking of "PC quality" games like Rift, League of legends, WoW ... I'm not really interested in playing a mobile app on my computer.

I tried some games on phone, but I don't know, it does not really do it for me, even if the market is growing at a fast pace.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:20:54 PM

Mining while playing is nice idea but, what about the hash rate? It won't be much on a mobile device.
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:21:19 PM

The idea sounds good, ive read the whitepaper. But i do not have found much informations for Investors, who are more interested in an investment, than in the Game itself. Especial the expected increase of value of the coin. Can someone help me?
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 04:21:27 PM

This looks really cool....and I think my son would really like playing it. Maybe by playing this with cryptocurrency involved, my son will also become more familiar with cryptos!

I was thinking on that too - but with my wife! Anyway being rewarded as you play the game encourages the community undoubtely. Whenever I see a crypto-related game I give it a try, since monetizing your spare time is something really unvelievable!

hackis

Activity: 330

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:23:10 PM

I would really be interested as an MMORPG player in a non p2w game with an economy based on cryptocurrencies.

There are plenty of PC emulators that allow you to run android games just fine like bluestacks and they work really well. But I also hope they will make a PC version, probably wouldn't be that difficult.

Well I was talking of "PC quality" games like Rift, League of legends, WoW ... I'm not really interested in playing a mobile app on my computer.

I tried some games on phone, but I don't know, it does not really do it for me, even if the market is growing at a fast pace.

Oh, I get that, I'm also mainly a PC gamer. But I don't think they would start developing a brand new game specifically for PC when they're already working on Lordmancer II. Though it would be nice to have some PC games with cryptocurrency-based economy integrated into them.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:23:16 PM

I just realized that this is one of the only ICOs I've seen lately that actually has a working product and isn't asking for millions of dollars for no reason. Very nice!

That's true. The best point here is that you can actually test the product already and it's solid. After ICO we can expect a really great game and everyone can be part of it.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
stormcleric

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 04:23:27 PM

Mining while playing is nice idea but, what about the hash rate? It won't be much on a mobile device.

What you do is getting items you can sell for LC, that is the currency. I don't think you can mine for yourself.

stormcleric

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 04:25:58 PM

There are games to suit every player out there. Myself I enjoy playing hardcore multiplayers on PC, Zelda on my Switch and other casual games on my Android. There are great games out there for the mobile devices.

Lormancer II could be a PC game back in the 2000's and it would also be a great one. Don't let the platform ruin your fun.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:26:22 PM

You don't mine them like bitcoin or something. All coins not sold during ICO will be burned. After this, the coins will work as a currency ingame to trade items with other real life player or buy stuff etc.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Elkmar

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:26:24 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 04:36:51 PM by Elkmar

Your phone is not used for mining.

To get the crypto in the game you need to pay for real money.

In the whitepaper they say that there is 3 ways (Website, exchange and inside game with appstore system) and are not talking about directly gaining some in the games, but if there is a market between players and the official currency of the game is the token, I think that a player can win tokens by selling his stuff for tokens.

Edit : After reading again, I confirm, there is a market in the game in which players can make transactions between themselves.
magisterr

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:27:26 PM

The idea sounds good, ive read the whitepaper. But i do not have found much informations for Investors, who are more interested in an investment, than in the Game itself. Especial the expected increase of value of the coin. Can someone help me?

You can buy different skins, subjects for players, etc for tokens. So this will be a domestic currency for game. And Tokens ll be much expencive after game ll release, I think.
Elkmar

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:30:58 PM

The value is expected to raise because with every transaction, 20% will be used for fees. 10% will go the devs and 10% will be burned. When a player buys a item in the game (to an NPC), 90% is burned and 10% go to developpers. So the total of tokens will decrease, inscreasing its value at the same time.

And I think the value will be linked to the popularity of the game too.
magisterr

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:34:16 PM

Also have some question to dev, you planning trading your tokens on some exchanges? Like Bittrex and other popular exchanges? or its ll be only domestic currency?
stormcleric

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 04:34:44 PM

You can buy different skins, subjects for players, etc for tokens. So this will be a domestic currency for game. And Tokens ll be much expencive after game ll release, I think.

That's it. It is not possible to calculate the value increase of the coin because there are several variables involved but it is certain it will raise with time, attracting investors that may not be interested in the game itself but its coin as an asset.

stormcleric

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 04:35:50 PM

Also have some question to dev, you planning trading your tokens on some exchanges? Like Bittrex and other popular exchanges?

Yes, there are plans on that, read the whitepaper. It will undoubtely depend on the users - more users, bigger exchanges. But the sooner or the latter this will be known in many places.

graveyard1987

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:36:53 PM

This looks really good, something you can earn from while playing, mining while playing is good
magisterr

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:37:47 PM

Also have some question to dev, you planning trading your tokens on some exchanges? Like Bittrex and other popular exchanges?

Yes, there are plans on that, read the whitepaper. It will undoubtely depend on the users - more users, bigger exchanges. But the sooner or the latter this will be known in many places.

in which exchanges this token will be trading? or may be you ll make some shop for tokens, where players can but tokens?  Huh
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:39:14 PM

Also have some question to dev, you planning trading your tokens on some exchanges? Like Bittrex and other popular exchanges? or its ll be only domestic currency?

Exchanges like Bittrex will be very difficult, but who knows what the future will bring.
It will be easier to start on some smaller exchanges like Cryptopia. As soon the game gaine more users, the community will grow. When this game has a lager community, it will be much easier to get access to bigger exchanges.

The future likes bright!  Wink
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:39:20 PM

Great i am gonna start to play to this game very soon Smiley Seems quite good ! What we can do with the blochchain technology is really crazy. Good idea Lordmancer, so happy to be there before the pre ico.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: