Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:54:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for BTC to buy, pay with: Neteller, paypal  (Read 339 times)
Aeonify (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:23:11 AM

Hello everyone,

Looking for BTC to buy at today's exchange rate.

Thank you Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:46:36 AM

Hello everyone,

Looking for BTC to buy at today's exchange rate.

Thank you Smiley

Neteller and paypal are two of the most reversible methods out there, so i don't think that anyone is going to sell bitcoins(completely irreversible payment method, after confirmations ofc) for these payment methods to a newbie that literally just registered for the sole purpose of doing this trade.

Build up your reputation so that more people have trust in you, and prove that you're not just here to scam.

Also buying at spot rate is pretty much impossible with these payment methods especially if you have low trust. Be prepared to pay for a premium. I'd actually suggest going to paxful and searching for deals, you're likely to find more success there than here.
Aeonify (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:55:44 AM

The issue is that I've been looking for an exchange for the last two weeks but in vain because I'm from Mauritius Island and most of the exchanges doesn't operate here or can't do bank transfers from here Sad

I did not want to buy on paxful because the rates are really high and the reason I'm buying BTC is to keep as long term investment. I would buy even if the rates is slightly higher than the current market rates but buying regularly at $500 higher is too much for me or do you think it is a good deal? (newbie here and any advice would be appreciated).

I can also go through any other types of payment if it's available from where I am Smiley

Thank you for your reply.
magneto

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:07:32 AM

The issue is that I've been looking for an exchange for the last two weeks but in vain because I'm from Mauritius Island and most of the exchanges doesn't operate here or can't do bank transfers from here Sad

I did not want to buy on paxful because the rates are really high and the reason I'm buying BTC is to keep as long term investment. I would buy even if the rates is slightly higher than the current market rates but buying regularly at $500 higher is too much for me or do you think it is a good deal? (newbie here and any advice would be appreciated).

I can also go through any other types of payment if it's available from where I am Smiley

Ah, i see what you mean.

What i suggest you do is, get your paypal funds exchanged to perfectmoney/payeer by either withdrawing your funds to your bank account first, then funding your PM account, and then exchanging from PM to BTC is easy. I can do that as well. But that's probably going to incur a lot of fees in itself so yeah, not really worth the trouble unless you're super desperate.

Another way is that you can send cash in mail, i can do this if you can send it in AUD(my local currency). There is a risk of your mail getting stolen though, again probably not the best way. Do you have no banking services available in your country? If yes then SWIFT transfers would work...

IS paypal funds all you have?
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:29:07 AM

use virwox. after a few trades the fee is getting acceptable

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Aeonify (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:19:29 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 09:33:03 AM by Aeonify

Ah, i see what you mean.

What i suggest you do is, get your paypal funds exchanged to perfectmoney/payeer by either withdrawing your funds to your bank account first, then funding your PM account, and then exchanging from PM to BTC is easy. I can do that as well. But that's probably going to incur a lot of fees in itself so yeah, not really worth the trouble unless you're super desperate.

Another way is that you can send cash in mail, i can do this if you can send it in AUD(my local currency). There is a risk of your mail getting stolen though, again probably not the best way. Do you have no banking services available in your country? If yes then SWIFT transfers would work...

I can do swift transfers and yes there are all kinds of banking services here but :

• The problem is that most of the exchange I've seen said that bank transfers from here is restricted or not available Sad
  • There are other exchanges like bitfinex for example, they have disabled fiat currency deposits some time ago, so I don't know if they were accepting bank transfers from my country or not?

I've also seen cex.io, I saw that they were accepting visa cards, but after some searching online, i've seen some withdrawal and deposit issues. Anyone been using it?

Edit: No, paypal is not my only source of funds.
Also, I did not know about perfect money, I'll look into it. thank you
Aeonify (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:26:24 AM

use virwox. after a few trades the fee is getting acceptable

I've already registered on virwox but I haven't deposited yet. But I guess that's the only alternative for now. I did not know about the fee getting more acceptable after a few trade. Thank you, I will check it out.
magneto

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:10:53 AM

Ah, i see what you mean.

I can do swift transfers and yes there are all kinds of banking services here but :

• The problem is that most of the exchange I've seen said that bank transfers from here is restricted or not available Sad
  • There are other exchanges like bitfinex for example, they have disabled fiat currency deposits some time ago, so I don't know if they were accepting bank transfers from my country or not?

I've also seen cex.io, I saw that they were accepting visa cards, but after some searching online, i've seen some withdrawal and deposit issues. Anyone been using it?

Edit: No, paypal is not my only source of funds.
Also, I did not know about perfect money, I'll look into it. thank you

If you can do SWIFT transfers then there are a lot of people that can help you. shdvb comes to mind first, i believe that he has done a lot of bitcoin trades with wire transfers in the past and they were all high volume.

Can you list all the options you can pay by, anything possible that you can think of, and i'll see what i can do for you?

BTW, virwox isn't the good idea at all. You'd be easily taknig a 15% shave per trade. Yes the fees do decrease as your trades stack up but it's a miniscule difference. Plus, the limits are super low. It's hardly an "acceptable fee" imo.
Aeonify (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:51:26 AM

If you can do SWIFT transfers then there are a lot of people that can help you. shdvb comes to mind first, i believe that he has done a lot of bitcoin trades with wire transfers in the past and they were all high volume.

Can you list all the options you can pay by, anything possible that you can think of, and i'll see what i can do for you?

BTW, virwox isn't the good idea at all. You'd be easily taknig a 15% shave per trade. Yes the fees do decrease as your trades stack up but it's a miniscule difference. Plus, the limits are super low. It's hardly an "acceptable fee" imo.

Thank you for your help.

I can use:
swift bank transfer
paypal
neteller
skrill(needs to be verified)
payeer(just signed up and sent my ids for verification)
visa card
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: