Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:49:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get bitcoin cash  (Read 1135 times)
rukavinak (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:20:42 AM

Hey guys,

I stored all my BTCs to Electrum wallet and today I created a new one and transfer my BTCs there. How do I move BitcoinCash from my first wallet and where can I move it?

Thx people
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:25:11 AM

For now, you will not be able to use your bonus. I understand you, these coins received the gift of the fact that he had on account of bitcoins. Nobody knows what fate awaits these coins so the exchange refrain from transactions with new coins. Wait, time will tell.
gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:26:52 AM

You can claim bitcoin cash with your bitcoins, you should look at some instructions, if you dont have bitcoins only way to get bitcoin cash is buying it.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:41:30 AM

If you hold bitcoin before the 1 august maybe you can get bitcoin cash. But if not you may be too late.

how to claim bitcoin cash if you hold bitcoin in electrum https://electrum.org/bcc2.txt

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
rukavinak (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:46:17 AM

If you hold bitcoin before the 1 august maybe you can get bitcoin cash. But if not you may be too late.

how to claim bitcoin cash if you hold bitcoin in electrum https://electrum.org/bcc2.txt

I had them before fork on Electrum wallet.

Ive read the statement from Electrum about Electrum cash but im scared of it because people say it can not be trusted hmmmm
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:53:28 AM

For the BCH, time will tell for it, because according to the forum's news, the split has not yet occurred, so we should still wait for a little time to know what happens to the BCH.
rukavinak (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:02:52 AM

For the BCH, time will tell for it, because according to the forum's news, the split has not yet occurred, so we should still wait for a little time to know what happens to the BCH.

If you are saying that split has not yet occured, which means no one can hold BitcoinCash..But where does this trading volume comes from? https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BCC
Michaeljayclark

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:08:49 AM

The warning is valid for electron cash.  Talk about a way to gather private keys then sweep everything at a laster date

Those brave enough to use electron cash I just did it

To make sure that your private Bitcoin key doesn't stay compromised, move your Bitcoin to a different wallet that is temporary and you will not use again.  

Get your 12 word backup master seed from the new wallet that you should have written down

Install electron cash on a computer or device that DOESN'T HAVE ELECTRUM WALLET

Select that you already have a master seed or private key

Type the 12 words with spaces between the words ie "mister kilo missing you like loco loco Moco love mitagate oil pilot"

You'll notice the next box is greyed out

Click options and select the BIP138 box

Click next and bingo you'll see your Bitcoin cash balance

Now the MOST IMPORTANT PART.  Empty your new Bitcoin wallet. Delete it and even better format the computer you used
Empty your electron cash wallet to an exchange that supports Bitcoin cash

Cash it in or trade with it
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:09:09 AM

If you are saying that split has not yet occured, which means no one can hold BitcoinCash..But where does this trading volume comes from? https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BCC

I am already given bitcoin cash in my wallet, meaning I am holding BCC already. I don't know what wallets are you referring to but bittrex has been giving BCC to all BTC holders already. There was no split. There is a copy though. BCC is a copy of BTC, not a split.
faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:32:26 AM

Now the MOST IMPORTANT PART.  Empty your new Bitcoin wallet. Delete it and even better format the computer you used
Empty your electron cash wallet to an exchange that supports Bitcoin cash

I dont understand this part. Electron cash is in another computer. We moved bitcoin from Electrum to another wallet. Why do we delete this wallet now? It has in seperate computers with Electron and seed is completely different
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 10:44:31 AM

This topic has been discussed a dozen of times since August 1. If you want to get your BCC.. Download a BCC wallet. Next import your Bitcoin paraphrase seed to the BCC wallet. Presto you will see your BCC along with your BTC in the BCC wallet. Now transfer back your Bitcoin to your Electrum, to be safe much better generate a new wallet with a new seed. (Just to be safe)

Hey guys,

I stored all my BTCs to Electrum wallet and today I created a new one and transfer my BTCs there. How do I move BitcoinCash from my first wallet and where can I move it?

Thx people

Michaeljayclark

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:45:43 AM

You used your Bitcoin private key to get the Bitcoin Cash.

According to ELECTRUM they do not know the person that wrote Electron Cash. They pointed out the software is not digitally signed or any contact information is made available.  Big RED flags. Electron Cash may be legit or maybe not

I strongly suggest sending the Bitcoin Cash out to an exchange that supports Bitcoin Cash deposits or to a legitimate Bitcoin Cash Wallet.

I strongly suggest you EMPTY the Bitcoin Wallet you used to get your master keys or master seed to get your Bitcoin Cash to appear in Electron Cash

Deleting Electron Cash is just a precaution. Reformating the computer is a paranoid solution in case electron cash left a piece of software that looks for and steals Bitcoin keys
cypto_krs

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:30:24 PM

Was anyone able to access their BCH/BCC from a multi-sig BTC wallet seed?
codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:48:39 AM

Was anyone able to access their BCH/BCC from a multi-sig BTC wallet seed?

I have my Bitcoin cash on a multisignature address too, I see them on Electron cash but can't send them yet, it gives me an error message about how signature must be zero or something, I will make a screenshot of it.
I do not know if it is Electron cash not being able to handle multisig address sending or the whole Bitcoin cash network is unable for now to recognize sending from multisig addresses.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:54:47 AM

Getting bch for free now is impossible you would get 1 bch per bitcoin if you had stored your coins on yobit , kraken , hitbtc , electrum wallet , bitfinex i think now and bittrex now the only way to get is purchase it from any exchange but the problem is it doesn't has a accurate rate till now on any exchange wait for a few days so that it has a stable price or risk now buying from any exchange hoping it increases.
alpesh102

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:16:38 AM

Hey guys,

Thx people
wait some days..
bitcoin cash block mine is processing...i think after some days official announce for bitcoin cash's site for how to transfer...
rukavinak (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:14:03 PM

Hey guys,

Thx people
wait some days..
bitcoin cash block mine is processing...i think after some days official announce for bitcoin cash's site for how to transfer...

OCK BTC
suzukiy

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:32:59 PM

I think to get the BCC must buy in the market, the first time out the price is still cheap, but now the price has started to rise, but I did not have time to buy BCC
PinkB

Activity: 256
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:38:52 PM

theymos clear it buy this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059111.0 check it.
i am not sure , but i think this link can help you. if not don't mined.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: