Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:52:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash Scam Wallets  (Read 474 times)
DogeMajestic (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:53:27 AM

This is the latest fraud, Bitcoin Cash Scam Wallets that steal both your BCC and BTC.

Only claim BCC if you really know what u r doin! Otherwise poof and all is gone Shocked

Careful!!

Don't accept the scams
peloso
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1187

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:22:07 AM

i not recommenfd using some bcc software wallets it may be dangerous
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:49:47 AM

This is the latest fraud, Bitcoin Cash Scam Wallets that steal both your BCC and BTC.

Only claim BCC if you really know what u r doin! Otherwise poof and all is gone Shocked

Careful!!

I do not know about this information and I was glad that I have seen your topic and read it. If that is the case then I will not still make any bcc transaction or transfers so I will lost my coin. I hope this news will be spread on the social media networks such as facebook and tweeter so we can warn others of the impending risks of doing btc/bcc transactions at this point of time. I am thankful to read this topic otherwise I have made a huge mistake of transferring my bcc into the wallets. Possibly the problems are still there since there are still many to fix on bitcoin cash and it is still under observation by its developers if it was meant to succeed or fail.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 12:53:20 PM

Careful!!
Yes I agree we should not be hurry to download these Bitcoincash wallet right away because two coins are going to get lost, it's better to wait for other users feedback before starting to use this wallet, so you can verify the authenticity.

Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:22:53 PM

Careful!!
Thanks for the information I guess we would be seeing scam wallets for a while because bcc is relatively new so it would still swarm with scammers and frauds, unless some known members or people behind bcc would release official wallet and spread news about it. For those who doesn't want to lose both coins, I guess it is better to wait for more feedbacks before using a bcc wallet.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:13:50 PM

Thank your info, i think, We sent all BTC to other wallet and used Bitcoin Cash Wallets . This is best at this times
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: