Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:35:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Entire market going to sky rocket in the next days.  (Read 836 times)
Metros (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:27:26 AM

This is why,

BCH added (so far) another $10B to the total market cap  Shocked

BTC split drama is over and every thing looks good so far  Cool

All of the early ICO's starting to operate and actually launch working products soon   Smiley

I wont be surprise if end of August we will see total market cap of $150B.
cryptosecurity

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:33:33 AM

This is why,

All of the early ICO's starting to operate and actually launch working products soon   Smiley

yeah i completely agree and in 2018-2019 we will see $300-$500B. the crypto space just got started to go mainstream and it's showing. a lot of new people coming in too
Route66Retro

Activity: 80

Bitcoin chick

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:35:58 AM

Well now you've jinxed it - I'm selling everything  Wink

Losing is not my enemy...fear of losing is my enemy.  -Rafael Nadal
GRR

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:39:31 AM

This is why,

10b is just a fictional number that will disappear soon when there is no demand and people dump the shit out of it. It is not like 10b were created out if thin air. There is no value behind this.
Route66Retro

Bitcoin chick

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:42:11 AM

This is why,

10b is just a fictional number that will disappear soon when there is no demand and people dump the shit out of it. It is not like 10b were created out if thin air. There is no value behind this.

I totally agree with this; however, what remains to be seen is what folks do with the money they get from dumping BCC - will they buy BTC, alts, or cash out?  I suspect most will cash out - I am re-investing mine.

Metros (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:45:50 AM

This is why,

And what is the difference between LTC to BCH? nothing, just another altcoin (for whatever niche).

I don't say BCH is better then BTC (could be if BTC will remain to be slow and expensive) but in this case no one said BCH will replace BTC, it can be any altcoin to take over (like ETC).

What I am saying is we need to look at the positive impact, it gives attention, it creates more value overall.

Remember when ETC split from ETH? during that time the entire market went from $20B to $90B.

No one will say it is because of that, but you get my point.

Metros (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:04:41 PM

Well now you've jinxed it - I'm selling everything  Wink

Well it is Inevitable. so many ICO's and many of them gonna launch a product that will connect mainstream to crypto.
GRR

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:10:44 PM

This is why,

I totally agree with this; however, what remains to be seen is what folks do with the money they get from dumping BCC - will they buy BTC, alts, or cash out?  I suspect most will cash out - I am re-investing mine.

You don't create money out of thin air. There has to be someone that buys your shitcoin. Until then there is no inherent value.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:15:09 PM

but i have a feeling that we will see something very different.
now with bitcoin's problems solved it is starting to rise up and build up the volume. and whenever that happens the altcoin market starts entering bear mode.

also if you are one of those people who think BCH is going anywhere, then it is even worse for altcoins because now there are 2 big markets that is taking all the money in themselves!

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Metros (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:16:29 PM

This is why,

It's not really possible to cash out BCH unless you buy BTC/ETH with it.

I think that BCH owners will sell in order to buy ETH or other altcoins, we will see in the coming days.
Metros (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:18:07 PM

now with bitcoin's problems solved it is starting to rise up and build up the volume. and whenever that happens the altcoin market starts entering bear mode.

also if you are one of those people who think BCH is going anywhere, then it is even worse for altcoins because now there are 2 big markets that is taking all the money in themselves!

There are no 2 markets. BCH is simply another altcoin just like LTC ETC. afiak it does not offer any special tech like ETH/NEM/WAVES.
Route66Retro

Bitcoin chick

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:20:11 PM

I think that BCH owners will sell in order to buy ETH or other altcoins, we will see in the coming days.

I sold BCH for USD this morning.

Metros (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:28:38 PM

How? and where
Route66Retro

Bitcoin chick

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:39:23 PM

How? and where

I kept 1 BTC on Kraken.  Yesterday, they credited me the same BCH.  I sold it this morning for USD.  My options were to sell for BTC, USD, or EUR.

ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:45:58 PM

This is why,

based on fact  Smiley
 i'll tell you the one single thing that drives the markets .. and all altcoin prices :
The BITCOIN Price Trend.
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 01:23:44 PM

I think entire market is going to crash hard in the following days, this fork will create a great confusion in the market.
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:31:46 PM

This would really be the disadvantage on where people would only focus on these two coins on which altcoin will really lost it place on the marketshares but well this would depend on how people would engage on these things. If we are preparing for the bull run then it would really be an advantage for us specially on investors or holders but expect there are dips on prices and we cant expect anytime theres an increase.
Tradegroup

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:32:15 PM

Sadly all the altcoins are depended on bitcoin. But the market will rise, many people decided to wait for this event.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: