Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:45:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥【ANN】🌟REMME: Blockchain powered authentication from the future🌟  (Read 5529 times)
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:46:45 PM

Perfect project I am long holder this project can bypass $1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:42:36 PM

I just found your discovered your coin and it looks really amazing!
I see that you have reached hard-cap - $20mln - only a very small number of ICO reached hard carp! Good work!

usawa0

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:43:14 PM

Take part in the REMME project is a great success for me. Today protection of personal information is very relevant since a lot of people have suffered from cyber attacks. I recommend everyone to analyze this project.
evcarlowa

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:54:27 PM

your site does not look very informative. there is no information about the team, and the project is not very much written. the capitalization of the coin is small, I do not know whether we should wait for strong growth
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:01:08 AM

REMME team at Consensus 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUN9nb5rWrc&feature=youtu.be

With over 8,400 attendees and 200+ sponsors, this was the largest Consensus conference to date. And we’re proud to have been named a 2-block sponsor of Consensus 2018. In addition, Alex presented REMME WebAuth in the Hyperledger booth and met with some of our community members.

We can observe very nice price increases recently on the exchange. It seems that presentation on Consensus 2018 has made investors very positive and brings results. Let's keep it that way and look forward to more news!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

Pecunia non olet

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:15:06 AM

With over 8,400 attendees and 200+ sponsors, this was the largest Consensus conference to date. And we’re proud to have been named a 2-block sponsor of Consensus 2018. In addition, Alex presented REMME WebAuth in the Hyperledger booth and met with some of our community members.

We can observe very nice price increases recently on the exchange. It seems that presentation on Consensus 2018 has made investors very positive and brings results. Let's keep it that way and look forward to more news!
Are you kidding?
There was a hype regarding Consensus,great expectations but nothing really happened. Vice versa the price went down.

kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:42:27 AM

Are you kidding?
There was a hype regarding Consensus,great expectations but nothing really happened. Vice versa the price went down.

A moment after the Consensus, the price has actually dropped, but investors often need a few days to consider investments or collect funds. How will you explain the latest increases in that case?

evcarlowa

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:49:34 PM

Are you kidding?

A moment after the Consensus, the price has actually dropped, but investors often need a few days to consider investments or collect funds. How will you explain the latest increases in that case?

The last increase? this you can call an increase? everyone was waiting for a normal price increase, but in this range the market has been around for a long time, so that you can not call it an increase
kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:18:56 PM

Are you kidding?

The last increase? this you can call an increase? everyone was waiting for a normal price increase, but in this range the market has been around for a long time, so that you can not call it an increase

For me it was a noticeable increase because the majority of altcoins and tokens fell with Bitcoin. REM, however, increased, which is a very good sign for the future Wink

nyia

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:17:43 PM

When opening the Website and whitepaper of Remme is quite enarik. Remme brings security features to the world of crypto, health, car industry and important data, and this platform has blockchain-based technology.
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:17:59 PM

Are you kidding?

For me it was a noticeable increase because the majority of altcoins and tokens fell with Bitcoin. REM, however, increased, which is a very good sign for the future Wink

I agree, when the bulk loses in value, and some asset increases, this indicates the faith in this project from investors.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
yacare

Activity: 1260

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:45:13 PM

Take part in the REMME project is a great success for me. Today protection of personal information is very relevant since a lot of people have suffered from cyber attacks. I recommend everyone to analyze this project.
I totally agree! I accidentally found out about this project and I am very happy to participate and support it. The idea and concept of the project is very promising, I am sure that it will be a great success.

ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:17:44 AM

Security plays a crucial role in protecting its users data and many provider and platform failed to serve well. I like REMME's concept by making password obsolete and making every log-ins effortless and more secure, we need this kind of innovation as we use the internet daily by reducing the risk of getting hacked and breached.
Pecunia non olet

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:49:34 AM

Security plays a crucial role in protecting its users data and many provider and platform failed to serve well. I like REMME's concept by making password obsolete and making every log-ins effortless and more secure, we need this kind of innovation as we use the internet daily by reducing the risk of getting hacked and breached.
That is true!
Remme really solves a huge problem and I think that this will attract many people in the near future, everybody wants to be safe!

yacare

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:24:47 AM

That is true!
Remme really solves a huge problem and I think that this will attract many people in the near future, everybody wants to be safe!

You're right. I know a lot of people I know who've been hurt by their wallet hacks, and they've lost money.  In addition, it is necessary to ensure the preservation of not only wallets, but also a lot of different information. Think that this the project will be very necessary for ordinary people and large companies.

Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:42:41 AM

REMME truly making great invention by putting such high security level in the market. I am reading the whitepaper and also some blogs about the remme over steemit showing that how complex algorithms you guys have made. I think REMME 2FA and Private certification is something that no one ever thought of and REMME has already progressed a lot through this. REMME authentication can indeed revolutions the way we look at the securities around us and with added blockchain it becomes the high level one. Im glad im part of this project now!
usawa0

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:08:33 PM

Excellent read on Remme platform here for anyone interested. I came across Remme recently through this article thought it would be best to share it https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@salmanmiah/remme-platform-may-do-away-with-passwords-completely

Excellent article. I read it. I am glad that more and more positive information about this project.
yacare

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:12:38 PM

super, it's good when the campaign is active and performs at various events, this inspires confidence from investors.

Great news! You need to be able not only to develop a product, but also to bring it to the world, so that people know about it. We live in the 21st century and the problem of data protection will be even more serious than now. So when I learned about this project, I decided to participate

Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:47:33 PM

super, it's good when the campaign is active and performs at various events, this inspires confidence from investors.

Great news! You need to be able not only to develop a product, but also to bring it to the world, so that people know about it. We live in the 21st century and the problem of data protection will be even more serious than now. So when I learned about this project, I decided to participate

Astounding progress from REMME at the Consensus 2018. It would have been overwhelming when they might have see over 8,400 attendees to whom they published this project. There will be sure shot increased attention towards them this year and more capital will start flowing into it and off course REMME is already  a full scale working model so the team is always ready scale up the whole thing.

Keep it up guys and you scale up goal will surely be achieved this time. All the best for the whole thing.
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:04:29 AM

Hello Remme believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Remme at: https://cointopper.com/coin/remme

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: