Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:48:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⭐⭐⭐ ClusterToken ⭐⭐⭐ FIRST smart contract AIRDROP completed!!  (Read 6260 times)
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:03:21 AM

No surprise you don't have 250 airdrop slots filled in half a day. Rewards are way too small Sad

Rewards amount is too low as compare with GAS so this could be reason people are not interested into this airdrop. OP would make something attractive for users to test this project otherwise it looking very expensive way of mining.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:06:31 AM

No surprise you don't have 250 airdrop slots filled in half a day. Rewards are way too small Sad

Rewards amount is too low as compare with GAS so this could be reason people are not interested into this airdrop. OP would make something attractive for users to test this project otherwise it looking very expensive way of mining.

I also think about this, the reward is 0.0000025 cltr, that was small.
You need to reward us a higher amount of this token.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:12:33 AM

I also was about to join the airdrop but it looks like my Gas value will exceed that of the token value. Maybe you can consider sending every participant at least 20-30 tokens for the time they need to spend to do this? Just an idea.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:45:36 AM

Yes, the amount of 0.0000025 CLRT is insufficient, especially since 250 participants are not reached. Maybe it's better to distribute tokens now between those participants who already have it?
clusterToken (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:50:00 PM

Yes, the amount of 0.0000025 CLRT is insufficient, especially since 250 participants are not reached. Maybe it's better to distribute tokens now between those participants who already have it?

242 so far, 8 to go

Join our signature campaign!!!
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:04:04 PM

Hi dev how do I participate in cluster mining contract and how do I receive rewards for participating?
sinner

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:47:00 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 08:02:12 PM by sinner

it's impressive that people will spend more in gas for an airdrop than the airdrop is worth.  this is a good example of how cryptocurrency is like digital crack.
clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:12:34 AM

Hi dev how do I participate in cluster mining contract and how do I receive rewards for participating?

Hi! More info can be found on the main thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2051979

clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:23:52 AM

it's impressive that people will spend more in gas for an airdrop than the airdrop is worth.  this is a good example of how cryptocurrency is like digital crack.

Or maybe people realise that 0.2 USD can be worth a shot on having some tokens that are extremely difficult to obtain?
I challenge you to walk 1 mile without finding some money worth that amount somewhere on the streets Smiley

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:57:37 PM

Or maybe people realise that 0.2 USD can be worth a shot on having some tokens that are extremely difficult to obtain?
I challenge you to walk 1 mile without finding some money worth that amount somewhere on the streets Smiley
I've signed up but i'm still not fully clear on what we will be able to do with the tokens.. they won't mine so we cant receive any ether with them? Or am i totally wrong Smiley
This is really a very special project which i'm still trying to grasp ... Please enlighten me
Thank you
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 04:57:27 AM

Truthfully, I didn't really invest due to financial reason, I just saw that they were utilizing the tech in a format that I have never seen before, and I just wanted to try it out. By the way, it's throw away money to try something new.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
georgehuang

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:06:26 AM

how do I participate in cluster mining contract and how do I receive rewards for participating?
umb144

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:48:46 AM

The limit for 250 people is too small. Can we start the second round?
cok_elat

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:27:15 AM

oh my god.. i'm late to join this airdrop..  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed will be held other bounty program to get this token sir?? great job for cluster token
clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:51:58 AM

how do I participate in cluster mining contract and how do I receive rewards for participating?

Please see our main thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2051979

1 SPOT LEFT FOR THE AIRDROP   Smiley

Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:53:53 AM

good day THX for the Airdrop and i will look on your project ;-)

I hope this is right for the Airdrop?

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xbfdbfe06615c6cc45d72f6b4f1c532111324849cdac9705ca08fb734587f6228

regards

Is there a list where I can see if I am at the Airdrop?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:05:23 AM

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xbfdbfe06615c6cc45d72f6b4f1c532111324849cdac9705ca08fb734587f6228

regards

1. Go to MyEtherwallet.com and click the 'contracts' tab. Make sure you select 'Interact with Contract'.
    2. Enter the Airdrop contract address in the address field. The contract's address is 0x40128493f7e5B96B11B43B6EBB5eF5048e24Dd10
    3. Paste the ABI/JSON code written below in the 'ABI / JSON Interface' field

[/list]
    Code:
    [{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"coin","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"name":"participators","outputs":[{"name":"state","type":"bool"},{"name":"registered","type":"bool"},{"name":"isInvestor","type":"bool"},{"name":"claimedRewards","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"claimAirdrop","outputs":[{"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"registerAirdrop","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"participantCounter","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"AirdropRegistrationComplete","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"inputs":[{"name":"_token","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"constructor"}]

4. Click 'Access' and select 'participators' in the dropdown box.
    5. Enter your address. If you are registered, it will be 'true'

Buchi-88
    Legendary

Activity: 3780
    Merit: 2496

View Profile
    August 09, 2017, 08:09:26 AM

regards

1. Go to MyEtherwallet.com and click the 'contracts' tab. Make sure you select 'Interact with Contract'.
      2. Enter the Airdrop contract address in the address field. The contract's address is 0x40128493f7e5B96B11B43B6EBB5eF5048e24Dd10

[/list]
      Code:
      [{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"coin","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"name":"participators","outputs":[{"name":"state","type":"bool"},{"name":"registered","type":"bool"},{"name":"isInvestor","type":"bool"},{"name":"claimedRewards","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"claimAirdrop","outputs":[{"name":"amount","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"registerAirdrop","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"participantCounter","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"AirdropRegistrationComplete","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"inputs":[{"name":"_token","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"constructor"}]

4. Click 'Access' and select 'participators' in the dropdown box.
      5. Enter your address. If you are registered, it will be 'true'

THX

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      e
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      █████████████
      ████████████▄███
      ██▐███████▄█████▀
      █████████▄████▀
      ███▐████▄███▀
      ████▐██████▀
      █████▀█████
      ███████████▄
      ████████████▄
      ██▄█████▀█████▄
      ▄█████████▀█████▀
      ███████████▀██▀
      ████▀█████████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      c.h.
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
      ▄██████▄▄▄
      █████████████▄▄
      ███████████████
      ███████████████
      ███████████████
      ███████████████
      ███░░█████████
      ███▌▐█████████
      █████████████
      ███████████▀
      ██████████▀
      ████████▀
      ▀██▀▀
      clusterToken (OP)

View Profile
      August 09, 2017, 08:22:01 AM

AIRDROP COMPLETED !!

How to claim your rewards:

[/list]
        Code:

4. Click 'Access' and select 'claimAirdrop' in the dropdown box.
        5. Click 'Write' and 'Generate transaction'. You will send a small amount of Gas for this transaction.
        6. Add ClusterToken as a custom token in your account. The ClusterToken address is 0x08fd34559F2ed8585d3810B4D96Ab8A05c9f97c5 (verified token on Etherscan.io), 18 decimals.
        7. Your tokens are in your Ethereum wallet.

Thank you for taking part in the first airdrop smart contract ever deployed!
        We hope that other developers follow our footsteps and automate as much as possible to ensure honnest and transparant promo campaigns.

We realise that the total amount you receive does not cover for the transaction fees, but this was a solid proof of concept for an airdrop smart contract.

We do however strive to keep inventing and evolving by making such projects that can be valuable for the future.

More rounds and smart contract promotions will be held at a later time. Our thread for promo's is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2069321

Check out ClusterToken Smart Self Mining Contract with a unique reward structure: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2051979

Our latest side project developed to help other developers in need of funds

DEVVOTE
        - Build to help dedicated developers in need -

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2073835

Remember folks, you are the first users ever that used an airdrop smart contract!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
          Print  

Jump to: