Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:34:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fun seeking gamblers vs profit seeking gamblers  (Read 2886 times)
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:00:01 PM

Before I'm a profit seeking gambler but right now I intend to forget my goal with gambling. I just want to gamble for fun.
And when I win, then that will be great and if I lose, I had enough fun.
I don't want to hurt myself anymore, I just paid for the fun I got with gambling.
Fun seeking gambler or profit seeking is still a gambling that must to control the emotions in playing. Most is profit seeking gamblers but somehow turns out to be lose in playing.
Many people say we should gamble just for fun rather than for profit, because if we gamble for profit we will only end in a loss. But if without emotional control and self-control, both will end in the same, that is ending with a loss.

Not really, even those who gamble just for fun also loss money. The intention might be different, still money is at stake and losing a game is still a loss. For fun or for profit, if there is no self-control for emotions and greed the chance of losing money is still big.

As for me, I play gambling for fun. It really is exciting but if luck is on me, I will be happy an thankful if I won even if gaining profit is not my intention at all.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:14:33 PM

I am basically a fun seeking gambler, but first time I hear that all profit seeking gamblers are not successful with their attempts?

There are surely professional players playing skill based games successfully longterm.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:45:04 PM

I am basically a fun seeking gambler, but first time I hear that all profit seeking gamblers are not successful with their attempts?

There are surely professional players playing skill based games successfully longterm.
The world of gambling is full of illusions. Thousands of people gamble daily but very few of them win. Most of the time, they are the same. Why do you think it is this way? You will discover many tactics in this world and at the end realize, it is all about who can fool others better.
Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:01:05 PM

The world of gambling is full of illusions. Thousands of people gamble daily but very few of them win. Most of the time, they are the same. Why do you think it is this way? You will discover many tactics in this world and at the end realize, it is all about who can fool others better.
Sometimes our bad luck will make us fool. so it is all about our luck. Yes there are few gamblers in this world can make a profit every day but this could be not possible for everyone. I agree that professional skill based game gamblers can make a long term profit in gambling. I am also fun gambler but I play to win money, but I will take my loss easily.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:03:06 PM

Fun seeking people are addicted ones but they have a mindset of pretending to be playing for fun but actually all they are doing for is looking for a big win to cover up all their loses but they couldn't find any such opportunity for obvious reasons.
Profit seeking ones is just another name doesn't make any difference both are losers and nothing else
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:36:03 PM

Sometimes our bad luck will make us fool. so it is all about our luck. Yes there are few gamblers in this world can make a profit every day but this could be not possible for everyone. I agree that professional skill based game gamblers can make a long term profit in gambling. I am also fun gambler but I play to win money, but I will take my loss easily.

Most people who do play gambling would most likely to have the same aims which is on making money which isnt really surprising at all since gambling is the fastest and the easiest way on making money and fun seeking gamblers is there but i would say they do really on small numbers and most likely of them are those gamblers who are rich which doesnt really care on money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
christopher009

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:32:32 PM

I don't know the other but to be honest I am profit seeking gamblers.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:15:53 PM

You should always gamble for fun. As soon as you become a profit seeking gambler you risk becoming a problem gambler. Gambling to cover previous losses, which only gets you into bigger problems.
Being a fun seeker gambler is not a protection, those that look at it as a form of entertainment could become so attached to it that they become addicted to gambling, they feel something similar like those that look to perform extreme sports, an adrenaline rush that will consume them until they are addicted to gambling.
yes i guess those people who gamble almost everyday can not really avoid to become addicted as time goes by they will be like an addict without even you realize about it. no matter how strong your effort to consider and treat gambling as a way to get entertained.

i believe in the end everybody will switch it automatically to looking for profit .
What it happens is that gambling becomes a very dangerous habit, they cannot stop doing no matter what they do, it is like those people that got addicted to illegal substances, they know they should stop using the drugs but they are so used to do it that they cannot find a way to escape that hell.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:56:00 AM

Fun seekers or profit seekers are no better, both are the same Because the important thing is not what we aim at gambling but how we do it, how we control our emotions during gambling, how we manage our money. Because without good emotional control, both will end up with losses.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:28:22 AM

Fun seekers or profit seekers are no better, both are the same Because the important thing is not what we aim at gambling but how we do it, how we control our emotions during gambling, how we manage our money. Because without good emotional control, both will end up with losses.
As mentioned fun seekers and profit seekers don't differ from one another. The reason is that gambling is much focused in money making, but the same won't happen with every user as well all the time. So gambling is completely profit seeking source when the fun gets importance on winning.

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:25:46 AM

Not only you but many of the gamblers want to get rich faster from these games that's why they will keep on trying their luck even though they lose money every time they gamble. Most addicted gamblers don't want to accept that these games are made to give fun but not money. They will come to know only when they will everything in gambling but by then it will be too late already.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:33:15 AM

For me personally which side i gamble, i prefer to seeking a profit than just for fun on gambling. Because only with just for fun in gambling, it is less lead to the profits that will be in result. I prefer to set achievement targets that must be achieved to profit from gambling.
If you have that mentality I guess you will be able to achieved and enjoy your stay as most of us here declared that gambling is just to have some fun but its much exciting if achieving your goal has been achieved its really a matter of attitude inside any activity.
wxa7115

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:10:44 PM

Fun seeking people are addicted ones but they have a mindset of pretending to be playing for fun but actually all they are doing for is looking for a big win to cover up all their loses but they couldn't find any such opportunity for obvious reasons.
Profit seeking ones is just another name doesn't make any difference both are losers and nothing else
And what about those that play for profit and make a lot of money? Will you call someone that has made millions playing poker and is earning his living through his passion a loser? Because that looks like a winner to me, someone that does what he loves and gets paid for it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:06:16 PM

For me personally which side i gamble, i prefer to seeking a profit than just for fun on gambling. Because only with just for fun in gambling, it is less lead to the profits that will be in result. I prefer to set achievement targets that must be achieved to profit from gambling.
If you have that mentality I guess you will be able to achieved and enjoy your stay as most of us here declared that gambling is just to have some fun but its much exciting if achieving your goal has been achieved its really a matter of attitude inside any activity.
Even if we set ourselves goals in gambling, that does not imply we will success in them. There is no guarantee of that obviously. I think it is better to not even think about this word profit when you are gambling because no matter what you do, your fate ain't change.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:23:05 PM

Even if we set ourselves goals in gambling, that does not imply we will success in them. There is no guarantee of that obviously. I think it is better to not even think about this word profit when you are gambling because no matter what you do, your fate ain't change.
It wont really change since gambling do works on that way and no matter how much we try the results would really be in common for sure this is why gambling just for entertainment and dont ever seek on making money with it because gambling wont really work on that way. Gambling is just designed for pure entertainment and theres no other means and winning amounts would only just a bonus into that.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:01:55 PM

And what about those that play for profit and make a lot of money? Will you call someone that has made millions playing poker and is earning his living through his passion a loser? Because that looks like a winner to me, someone that does what he loves and gets paid for it.

That's true, there are professional gamblers who keep playing and winning most of their games and such people are experienced and have made a fortune gambling yet they are always seen gambling because they are indeed winners personified and nowhere close to be called losers.
wxa7115

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:22:39 PM

It depends on the goals that you set yourself, if you are thinking in goals that have something to do with how much money you want to earn in gambling, then the chances is that those goals are never going to become a reality but if your goals have to do with how much fun you want to have while gambling those are goals that can be achieved quite easily.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:45:24 AM

i am a fun seeker and i found it in gambling at first i found it very fun but later on i found it a stressful game because i always lose in gambling and i've been brooke since i learned how to gamble.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:05:49 AM

i am a fun seeker and i found it in gambling at first i found it very fun but later on i found it a stressful game because i always lose in gambling and i've been brooke since i learned how to gamble.

Bad results in gambling will certainly create a bad feeling even though we are just a pleasure seeker. But such  bad results shouldn't make our minds upset and changed our previous plan. Remember, as a seeker of pleasure, whatever the results we will get, it should not change our direction and purpose.

Most fun seekers failed in this situation. They turned into profit seekers easily because of the bad result they get previously.

btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:50:30 AM

Seeking fun or making a profit, gambling is still a gamble. Better or not depends on luck and how we play it. Sometimes profit-seekers gamble more carefully, manage finances more seriously, and are very concerned about losing money. While pleasure seekers, sometimes gambling with what they are, they do not care about losing money even until their finances are not controlled
but still there ate some gamblers that have a mindset to play gamble for fun,limits himself what amount to be a capital and how much winning to leave the table.those are the person that has self control and havent eaten by greediness.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: