Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:58:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fun seeking gamblers vs profit seeking gamblers  (Read 2885 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:21:53 PM

Which side you are gambling ? Are you successful with your intentions of gambling ?

I read finding entertainment from gambling is possible for all the gamblers still it is not a preferred way for all the gamblers. Here we must note all profit seeking gamblers are not successful with their attempts.

How you are gambling honestly and what is your suggestion to a newbie ?
im on the first one,the fun seeking gambler although i really dont consider my self as a gambler,because i only play sometimes when i fells like wanting some fun.

But for me my only advice for newbie here in crypto,stay away from gambling it will give you nothing but problem

If you play gambling for fun then why you suggest to newbie to stay away from gambling specially in crypto currency. Everyone play gambling with his own luck and in gambling specially we are playing gambling because of luck then it is not matter that if anyone can't earn then also newbie can earn and gambling is gambling, if it is fiat or crypto. But in my experience, crypto currency is best for gambling wise. 
Well probably because since you're gambling for fun, you know the perils of gambling and see it clearer than those gambling for profit. So it's normal to caution a newbie about gambling compared to someone who gambles for profit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:11:42 PM

Which side you are gambling ? Are you successful with your intentions of gambling ?

I read finding entertainment from gambling is possible for all the gamblers still it is not a preferred way for all the gamblers. Here we must note all profit seeking gamblers are not successful with their attempts.

im on the first one,the fun seeking gambler although i really dont consider my self as a gambler,because i only play sometimes when i fells like wanting some fun.

But for me my only advice for newbie here in crypto,stay away from gambling it will give you nothing but problem

If you play gambling for fun then why you suggest to newbie to stay away from gambling specially in crypto currency. Everyone play gambling with his own luck and in gambling specially we are playing gambling because of luck then it is not matter that if anyone can't earn then also newbie can earn and gambling is gambling, if it is fiat or crypto. But in my experience, crypto currency is best for gambling wise. 
Well probably because since you're gambling for fun, you know the perils of gambling and see it clearer than those gambling for profit. So it's normal to caution a newbie about gambling compared to someone who gambles for profit
It's quite ironic that it's mostly those who gamble for fun who really end up winning some money and the ones who gamble for the purpose of profits are the ones who are end up losing,  gambling should be purely for fun and if you really need money then I suggest you don't lose any by gambling.
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:54:48 PM

It's quite ironic that it's mostly those who gamble for fun who really end up winning some money and the ones who gamble for the purpose of profits are the ones who are end up losing,  gambling should be purely for fun and if you really need money then I suggest you don't lose any by gambling.

The answer to that is easy, because those who gamble for fun are just playing indeed for entertainment and don't really aim to double their money. Since in gambling no strategy will really work, that is why those people looking to double their money for profits lose a lot. Because they do not get contented with what they were able to profit and they keep on trying their luck and see if they can further profit from it.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:33:14 PM

I think it's because such folks are playing with a cool head and have nothing to loose but the profit seeking ones like myself are always tensed and making quick decisions in the heat of the games and so we are prone to mistakes. I wish we all go into a game cool-headed and not critical planning what we want to do with our wins.
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:41:13 PM

For me my preferred way to gamble is for fun. It gets far too stressful gambling purely for profit you have to have fun with it otherwise it becomes more of a chore than anything.
Yes, personally, I do gambling only for fun, I don't consider it like a source of profit or something like that. Gambling is too risky, also i don't find any kind of fun if i gamble with high amount and lose.  That's right, that i always gamble, but i always do that with low amounts, i just search for the pleasure, no more.

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:19:29 PM

For me my preferred way to gamble is for fun. It gets far too stressful gambling purely for profit you have to have fun with it otherwise it becomes more of a chore than anything.
Yeah that was exactly can lead you to make winnings in playing gambling. Making fun is far from stress but it makes you entertained. Gambling is not only about making money rather it also making fun.
Lol, I guess you are not a regular gambler or new to this game, that’s why considering it as a way of enjoyment and entertainment. Gambling is used by majority as a shortcut for making money. It is all about making money when you grow older in this game.

If you have once or twice tasted the pleasure of winning big amount within few minutes, you are going to use gambling solely for earning money.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:14:48 AM

Lol, Why you want to ruin life of a newbie. He might be asking them to stay away from gambling and that too with crypto currencies because newbie usually don’t have enough knowledge of coins and they may lose some important one in gambling such as bitcoin which can give them huge returns in future. I will also not suggest newcomers gambling because of the high risks of losing precious coins in this game.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: