Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:01:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BRIA] BRIACOIN | PoS/PoW Scrypt | Bounty / ICO | Win, Mac, iOS, Android  (Read 19016 times)
asicprofit (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:09:31 AM

we issued a crypto currency for all the canons of the crypto community.
It also implies open source with the possibility of other pools existence (not only the pool of the administration), which you promised long ago.

Yes, of course, we just finished the work on the public version and will soon publish it on the site. To open the pool, we already reported in this thread, please write to us on the email and we will provide you with the code for integration into the pool if you are the owner of the pool.

King regards, Briacoin Dev.
asicprofit (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:12:46 AM

Good to see that one other exchange has listed Briacoin to their market. I think we are on the right way. Step by step we are getting bigger and better, but as usual it takes time to grow.
I agree with you, because everything can't be done at once, but i believe devs will do the best so that Briacoin will known well by all people and this coin can famou

During this time, we have worked very hard and have done too much work on the development front, until the new year we will please all members of our community with too many news and innovations.

asicprofit (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:16:09 AM

From 2.3$ highest and 50.000$ 24h trading volume 10 days ago, coin came to 1.3$ and 2.000$ volume.
From the road map: Release of the server version of BriaCoin purse for solo mining on the Scrypt algorithm (outside the pool) - July 2017 - where can i find and use it?
Development of mobile BriaCoin purse for iOS (iPhone, iPad) - July - August 2017 - where?
Preparation of the global Bounty campaign - February - July 2017 - Huh
As usual bad support and answers in 2-3 weeks here. GJ!
"maybe 1-3 days, we will publish a version of the purse for Unix / Linux" and "The other day we are announcing the second version of the road map, I will slightly open the curtain, the second version of the road map has doubled in size" - that was 10 days ago.

I called the approximate time frame, we have a lot of work and soon we will publish all the improvements. The scope of work is very large. When I am specifically asked, I answer the approximate time frame, for a lot of things are realized that are not even in the road map and will only appear. Do not run ahead of the locomotive Smiley

asicprofit (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:18:08 AM

Hi, Dev!
Why do not you go to normal exchanges? You chose two exchanges, one of which trades only 15 pairs (trade can not be called), and the other is not yet open! You have a good coin! The price of the coin should be big! Why do not you want to go on Yobit? It's not expensive - 0.5btc 2-3 days!

Normal trading will begin. Everyone will be happy! And you too!)

Now there are three exchanges. On Yobit, we have made payment for a long time and sent the source code, furthermore as you understand everything does not depend on us. We are also working on the withdrawal of the coin to many other exchanges.

asicprofit (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:21:50 AM

need more and better communication

We try to devote time to communication, we have too much chat and media and media, we always and steadily communicate in all means of communication, as we have already completed the formation of a separate team that will begin to interact more quickly with users, in addition to everything we have already held not one conference in real life.

asicprofit (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:27:11 AM

What are you talking about? Which patience?
Year of Foundation: 07.12.2016  - this is one year currency, it is a long time for the crypto market for now, look at general dynamics.
Administrators have too much arrogance and not enough results.
They already violated many terms, volume of trading - near zero, support - the same.
They ignore inconvenient questions, or write that they do not understand.
Technical issues with Android wallets still have a place to be.
Where is the promised performance of the team? What`s the problem to place the profiles of the employees since 2016 year?

The project does not have a year yet! Do not mislead people and do not scam us. If you do not like our project - go by. However, there is a suspicion that all such reviews are simply custom-made or competitive for various reasons, or you are simply our ill-wishers. About what several years you say. The project is not a year old yet. We are seriously approaching the development. Later, he himself will understand. But I am sure that even when the rate is more than $ 100 or $ 1000, you will still write such reviews. The project on December 7 will only turn into a year and during this time we have done a lot of work. To talk and do is two big differences.

asicprofit (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:29:21 AM

The dev wasn´t online since 8 days. I hope he will come back soon with some huge announcements. I´m a little bit worry right now.

It's not clear your excitement Smiley We are developing. We have a good support service and many opinions I think are simply flimsy or competitive, or simply trivially custom-made. We are always in touch. Just join us in the chat rooms.

asicprofit (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:40:54 AM

He has too high ego - was online but didn't bother with the answers.

Personally, I'm not going to somehow justify myself. For all the time I have not heard a single question on the merits. On all the questions asked, we have repeatedly given here (and not only here) full and detailed answers. We have a good job of picking up everything and everyone really needs an operative answer from us, contact the support service from the site, write to us on the e-mail address, chat with us in Skype and telegram chats. And only two and a half trolls (forgive me) with a dozen messages on this forum and a new registration, with what except for the complaints in our address you did not ask a single question on the merits. It leads to certain thoughts;)

asicprofit (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:44:05 AM

The idea of the project is quite interesting. Will the work continue on the project? There is no news?

We did not stop, do not listen to two and a half people who registered here specifically to make trouble. We are working very seriously and have achieved very great successes. Before the new ode, there will be a lot of interesting news and we will submit all the developments that are connected directly with the coin. We also worked very well on the coin infrastructure and continue to work.

gratiolex

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:45:22 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 12:02:06 PM by gratiolex

Scam in your head Smiley
If you are an employee (hired for a salary), as you said it a year ago in the other thread, then in a normal company after such user support only one way - fire.
If you are the owner of the company - then the situation is even worse Wink
gratiolex

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:00:03 PM

offer the half of a few users: pass - a sure path of company`s success and excellent work of man, representing the official thread!
asicprofit (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:19:36 PM

Scam in your head Smiley
If you are an employee (hired for a salary), as you said it a year ago in the other thread, then in a normal company after such user support only one way - fire.
If you are the owner of the company - then the situation is even worse Wink

You have 28 posts in this forum, you registered yesterday, no matter what I am - I'm engaged in user support and answer the questions. And you are engaged in open trolling and rudeness.

gratiolex

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:22:30 PM

you registered yesterday
Date Registered:   September 21, 2017 - go lie in another place
asicprofit (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:12:17 PM

offer the half of a few users: pass - a sure path of company`s success and excellent work of man, representing the official thread!

Do you have any specific question for the developers?

asicprofit (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:37:46 PM

Hello. My wallet don't want synhronize and i don't know why. I tried to set node, but it's didn't work.

Turn off the purse. Make automatic synchronization of time in your operating system. Start the wallet. This is a common problem in most countries. If it does not help, I advise you to re-index the database anew, after making a backup copy of your wallet.

gratiolex

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:10:36 PM

http://block.briacoin.com/ does not work
asicprofit (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:44:04 PM

Technical work and update. Coming back soon.

King regards, BriaCoin Dev.
asicprofit (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:28:14 PM

Dear users of the pool.

The pool is temporarily closed for technical works and reconstruction.
Estimated time of technical works and pooling 7 days.
All payments for unconfirmed blocks will be made within 24 hours.
We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to your understanding.
We make the network better!

Attention! While our pool is under reconstruction,
you can use the new pool of our partners at
https://zh.farm

Welcome to ZH.farm !

King regards, the developers team.
Nyur

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:52:32 PM

A worthy project. I'm looking forward to the bounty campaign.
kchulani

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:57:02 AM

has anyone has any trouble withdrawing coins from the exchange Ore.bz??? My 2 factor authentication just stopped working. I hear da few others the same thing happened when trying to withdraw funds. Can anyone help me? I have tried to contact ore.bz with no success.. :-(

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: