Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:19:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ADEX]*new thread* - AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Network  (Read 68974 times)
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:35:33 AM

It looks good today at Bittrex too with sustaining successfully price over 10k satoshi. One thing is clear someone is providing strong support to the market at some level and don't want price to decrease till some uncontrolled level. What seems at large chances to see increase are more like higher than going down from here.
AdEx Support

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:44:25 PM

How many publisher and advertisers are using the AdEx platform and what is the profit generated so far?

The platform is still developing but all our partners are gonna use it as soon as it'll be released. Profit generated for whom? For publishers or for advertisers?
AdEx Support

Activity: 225

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:46:17 PM

Are there any bounty or airdrop, sirs? Please help me if you can  Cry
Thank you very much, my AdEx wallet: 0xf5ef457984ea231ae585a49990d936154c7f8e24

Bounty campaign is ended in July, and you've missed all airdrops as far as I understood
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 05:27:55 PM

ADEX is going up, where it belongs. Hopefully to the levels of before the Chinese crackdown... and beyond!

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
Wheelige

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Do good things

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:10:34 AM

Bit of a concern with the lower highs, but the 60c mark seems to be a strong support. Maybe lack of big news resulting in bear run?

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:55:55 AM

A lot of alts are down but there are some more popular ones rising by 20 or more percent... They also haven't got any exciting news, maybe just investors seeing a future opportunity?

rajatjain

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:09:59 AM

A lot of alts are down but there are some more popular ones rising by 20 or more percent... They also haven't got any exciting news, maybe just investors seeing a future opportunity?
Result of pump and dump for some, some good announcements for some altcoins and the stability of the bitcoin price around 7200 making people put the money back to the alts. It's one week to go to fork where i am seeing adex reaching somewhere around 1.25 based on the previous runs of adex before fork and the news of Adex reaching closer to rolling out their test product.
Adex has some strong competition upcoming in the advertising space and Adex can sure lead by having the first mover advantage.

CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 04:48:45 AM

Result of pump and dump for some, some good announcements for some altcoins and the stability of the bitcoin price around 7200 making people put the money back to the alts. It's one week to go to fork where i am seeing adex reaching somewhere around 1.25 based on the previous runs of adex before fork and the news of Adex reaching closer to rolling out their test product.
Adex has some strong competition upcoming in the advertising space and Adex can sure lead by having the first mover advantage.

Yes, and hopefully a lot of people will be tired of all the new ICO's coming out and they will want to invest in a company / project that has already proven to be real  Smiley.

mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:46:46 PM

Good rise for adex is going on now  Cheesy Keep it going! NO2X  Grin
Wheelige

Do good things

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:25:29 AM

Pretty dam close with that 1.25 call!

║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
CoinAx

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:11:53 AM

What is the guarantee of the long-time work of this project?
AlexCap

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:12:34 AM

What adverts will it cover - online only? On gadgets and desktops?
CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:32:23 AM

Pretty dam close with that 1.25 call!

I think 2X got cancelled, right?  The producers of it were worried that there could be a 51% attack, from what I heard.  I've been sick lately, so not reading much into it, but I read this earlier.  Excited to get back to trading after my cold clears up!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:54:37 AM

Are there any bounty or airdrop, sirs? Please help me if you can  Cry
Thank you very much, my AdEx wallet: 0xf5ef457984ea231ae585a49990d936154c7f8e24

They had a binance airdrop where if you have over 50 adex in a wallet and not a exchange you will get 0.2 binance coins but that is more of for voting Adex to get listed on Binance.

Looks like Adex won't get listed on binance for free afterall as they are trailing by over 3.5k votes. There is another airdrop that is if you buy snip you get adex and if  you have adex you get snip

I do not have binance account but I prefer Coss And Kucoin Shares because both of two exchange has profit sharing features I don't know if Binance offer this kind of features too, and do they have a plan in these two up and coming exchange.
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 06:28:25 PM

I think that if Kucoin would list ADEX, Binance would definitely take notice.

I asked the question in the telegramchat but the answer was that the ADEX-team did not apply and was not planning on applying to be listed on Kucoin.

The price to get listed on Binance should be high (10 - 20 BTC) but I have no real confirmation of this... That's really high if it would be true.

Since Binance has added a couple of coins moments after Kucoin announced listing these tokens, it is clear that a listing on Kucoin could clear the way to a listing on Binance. Or am I wrong about this?

Wheelige

Do good things

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:20:18 AM

I don't see why they don't get listed on smaller exchanges that list anything I.E Cryptopia. volume not fantastic but it gave a pop to PLR when it was listed.

rajatjain

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:11:32 AM

I asked the question in the telegramchat but the answer was that the ADEX-team did not apply and was not planning on applying to be listed on Kucoin.

The price to get listed on Binance should be high (10 - 20 BTC) but I have no real confirmation of this... That's really high if it would be true.

Since Binance has added a couple of coins moments after Kucoin announced listing these tokens, it is clear that a listing on Kucoin could clear the way to a listing on Binance. Or am I wrong about this?

Binance charges $50k from what i heard.
I think Adex doesn't require any more exchanges. When you have something like bittrex, nothing else matters. If we were talking about kraken or poloneix it would have made a difference since they bring in similar volumes like bittrex, but kraken no longer lists coins and is happy to go with their 20 odd coins. The main price bump will be their product and i hope we can get it soon to do some beta testing.
Exchanges do bring in a little pump but it is only good enough for few days. Monetha is one such which is listed on kucoin, binance and more and yet they lost  75 percent from their ico price and believe me their product is solid but the lack of tech news is what killed it.
Adex is a product and if you care about the product, everything else will line up eventually.

CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 05:01:57 AM

I think Adex doesn't require any more exchanges. When you have something like bittrex, nothing else matters. If we were talking about kraken or poloneix it would have made a difference since they bring in similar volumes like bittrex, but kraken no longer lists coins and is happy to go with their 20 odd coins. The main price bump will be their product and i hope we can get it soon to do some beta testing.
Exchanges do bring in a little pump but it is only good enough for few days. Monetha is one such which is listed on kucoin, binance and more and yet they lost  75 percent from their ico price and believe me their product is solid but the lack of tech news is what killed it.
Adex is a product and if you care about the product, everything else will line up eventually.

Monetha and ADEX aren't really the same. Yes the token lost a lot of its value but maybe it has to do with the period in time: ADEX launched before alts where going down... True, ADEX already has Bittrex. I was only saying that a listing on Kucoin could help to get listed on Binance, if ADEX wants to get listed on Binance.

rajatjain

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:56:49 PM

Exchanges do bring in a little pump but it is only good enough for few days. Monetha is one such which is listed on kucoin, binance and more and yet they lost  75 percent from their ico price and believe me their product is solid but the lack of tech news is what killed it.

Monetha and ADEX aren't really the same. Yes the token lost a lot of its value but maybe it has to do with the period in time: ADEX launched before alts where going down... True, ADEX already has Bittrex. I was only saying that a listing on Kucoin could help to get listed on Binance, if ADEX wants to get listed on Binance.

Yeah but it just debunks the fact that having all the exchanges will really make the price boom. If i would pick up one exchange, it would be kraken instead of binance since kraken opens the doors for europe and kraken has very limited coins which puts extra attention on every single coin listed there. If adex gets there somehow, adex will be having 5 million in trade daily!

Rest binance is picking up the space for sure but right now it is very tough thinking of adex reaching $2 anytime soon and for a person who joined it at $1, that isnt much. I am personally going long on adex but it is interesting to see the variablity on adex which drops to 70 cents and rises to 1.20 so immediately that it is the perfect option for short.

Hindafing

Activity: 178

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:12:19 PM

Adex was very stable during the whole bitcoin hardfork time. I could also increase it´s price a little bit. I think this is very good for a coin.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: