Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:05:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ADEX]*new thread* - AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Network  (Read 68963 times)
whd

Activity: 84
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:44:27 AM

60 mln of volume

bithumb soon

http://checkbinance.herokuapp.com/ email notification when registration opens
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:21:26 AM

60 mln of volume

bithumb soon
As of this time the volume already grow to $111,738,000 USD.
What is the speculation here, if it's bithumb there is's gonna be a good news and I think we will easily reach $3 tomorrow when the announcement
will be made, good luck to us holders.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:46:45 AM

60 mln of volume

bithumb soon

Good information.
I am very happy with the development of AdeX.
My patience was not in vain because of the beliefs that made me gain tremendous profit.  Wink
AdEx Support

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:48:17 AM

How AdEx Prevents Ad Fraud

https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/how-adex-prevents-ad-fraud-314637939946
whd

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:16:32 PM

great article

Onix

Activity: 500
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:42:12 PM

Expectations of a strong near-term and near-term rally to $ 5 but I think any positive news to be announced early next week will support a rally to $ 9 in anticipation of the release of the new version of the platform Grin
adsduozn188

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:28:56 PM

I think that if you talk about increasing bounty awards, then a good tactic may not be selling all at once, but waiting for a while. perhaps it will give you additional profit.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:29:05 PM

I didn't notice this thing but after having a proper look at it, I'm surprised that such an awesome block-chain based alternate of Google Adsense/Adwords/AdHitz exists, even though I'm not buying ADX right now (as I seriously can't afford to add another coin to my portfolio) but this thing can help me in monetization of my Wordpress-based websites, without any worries of "approved" Google Adsense account. Grin
sabbirkaundia

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:35:37 PM

I see dream about this coin . It will go 10 $ this year . i reserved some coin and hope so doing my dream ...
Ipwich

Student Coin

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:20:47 AM

I see dream about this coin . It will go 10 $ this year . i reserved some coin and hope so doing my dream ...
It will go easy especially if bitcoin will break it's ATH this year.
When that happen you are not the only one who will celebrate but the entire ADEX holders including myself.
HOLD Adex, it's bound for a long term success.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
whd

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:45:37 PM

New version released
+## [2.0.11] - 2018-04-30
+### Added
+- Page to show all user bids (by role)
+- New columns for bids tables (details/reports/ad slot/ad unit)
+- Bids details popup
+- Popup with ad unit/slot ipfs details at bid row
+- Popup for bid ipfs report
+- Svg circle with text for notifications
+- Validations with checkbox for transaction that are possible but don't meet the criteria (Verify bid without target reached, refund when target reached, etc.)
+- Bids spilled to Ready to verify/Open/Active/Closed
+- Show bids ready to verify count on side nav
+
+### Changed
+- Common components for unit/slot bids
+
+### Fixed
+- Misc bugs and styles
+- ADX exchange ABI
+- Auth - getting addr stats auth type

Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:47:16 AM

Very smart .... no wordwide marketing then who will know about adex? What is point of technology if nobody uses it?People waiting When Adx time will come like other alts dominating Nowadays in market.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:11:48 PM

Very smart .... no wordwide marketing then who will know about adex? What is point of technology if nobody uses it?People waiting When Adx time will come like other alts dominating Nowadays in market.

AdEx is still work in progress. May/June will be ready for mass adoption. Be patient. Hold your tokens a little longer, it will pay off. marketing is going on. Whatever form of marketing Vanina's team is using, is what we don't know. It could be email marketing, or something else. But she is fully on it. May be she only needs to communicate her team's new partnerships
V1saya

Merit: 508

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:34:50 AM

AdEx is still work in progress. May/June will be ready for mass adoption. Be patient. Hold your tokens a little longer, it will pay off. marketing is going on. Whatever form of marketing Vanina's team is using, is what we don't know. It could be email marketing, or something else. But she is fully on it. May be she only needs to communicate her team's new partnerships

Real investments actually take years in order to develop and work well  and then we can reap its fruit. It seems most people here in crypto are to anxious and wanted an overnight money. This might also be the reason why the volatility is still here especially when a downward trend is starting. 
Ipwich

Student Coin

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:02:47 AM

Real investments actually take years in order to develop and work well  and then we can reap its fruit. It seems most people here in crypto are to anxious and wanted an overnight money. This might also be the reason why the volatility is still here especially when a downward trend is starting. 
I believe but they have good news to announce in the first half, that would mean somehow the price will appreciate.
The last time there was a big pump and I think it's the whales who accumulated getting ready for the big news, let us continue to accumulate also.

STUDENTCOIN