Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:26:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WHERE DO I BUY AND SELL ALTCOINS?  (Read 756 times)
Upliketitanic44 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:16:23 PM

A lot of complaints about the exchanges. Where is a good and safe place to buy and sell altcoins?
josefelix

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:19:00 PM

A lot of complaints about the exchanges. Where is a good and safe place to buy and sell altcoins?
if you go to the right thread im sure you will find many info about, i would suggest you yu use bittrex is safe and good exchange to start, good luck mate

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:19:14 PM

honestly?

nowhere !

but everywhere if u want to sell your coins and get out with the fiat Smiley

go for poloniex, kraken, exmo, bitfinex and so on
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:14:16 PM

There are plenty of exchanges out there for that Express purpose. The biggest difference is between them all, are the deposit and withdrawal limits, the ability to trade between different coins, and their rules and regs for know-your-customer. Show me the exchanges like yobit have extreme withdrawal limits, some of the other exchanges make it difficult to trade between two different all coins that are not BTC, LTC or one of the big ones
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:15:59 PM

There are plenty of exchanges out there for that Express purpose. The biggest difference is between them all, are the deposit and withdrawal limits, the ability to trade between different coins, and their rules and regs for know-your-customer. Show me the exchanges like yobit have extreme withdrawal limits, some of the other exchanges make it difficult to trade between two different all coins that are not BTC, LTC or one of the big ones
If you stick with the big five you'll find that the trust is not a factor. Biggest thing is to make sure that you know your exit strategy. Exchanges are all ok unless or until you find a very small scam exchange which does not let you withdraw.
windreamteam

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:25:51 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 04:37:07 PM by windreamteam

It's quite complicated to answer to your question because if you wanna know all the exchanges which are really safe you will be limited. Why ? Because you won't be able to trade and buy all the altcoins you want. For exemple you must know now that exchanges like poloniex, bittrex, kraken ect... are really safe so that's the place to go but if you wanna buy coins that are not tradable on those exchanges you will have to go on exchanges with  a security less important. But to be honest if it's to buy an altcoin that is just on this exchange it s not a problem because after you will can put your coin in a walett. Novaexchange, liqui, c-cex ect.. are maybe less protected but i use them since one year and there is no problem and if wanna buy alt coins that are just here i have no choice. I will go there. To sum up choose the coins you wanna buy and after see which is the better exchange for the coins you see. And you must say to yourself that none exchanges are safe so withdraw your coins on a walett each time you can.
devonbuy

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:53:28 AM

See https://www.coinpurveyor.com/where-to-buy-and-sell-altcoin/ for a list of crypto-to-crypto exchanges where you can trade some of the major cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and ethereum for altcoins available in the market. The first three in the list are recommended for their ease of use and clarity.

Exchanges may not list the same type of altcoins, so you may find that you need to register an account with more than one exchange, depending on the altcoin that you wish to purchase, and/or sell.

Do note that for most exchanges, the standard KYC/AML regulations compliance apply, and you may be required to submit official documents before you can trade, buy or sell altcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: