Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:18:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Destined to be broke despite BTC and BCH opportunities  (Read 549 times)
CryptosapienZA (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:27:01 PM

Is it possible to be destined to be broke? I think some people are destined to be broke. They are busy picking sides, instead of caring about how to make a profit. Rationality and logic has been outsourced. How about taking a second to think about the opportunity this provides?
CryptoBoomers

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 03:09:27 PM

Everything is scary and risky today but yes there's still great opps. I left a few btc on two exchanges that were supporting the bcc/bch credit and dumped my btc to get more bcc/bch as soon as they listed the pairs to prepare for this (potential) pump - and it worked, turned 4btc into 8 Smiley, however now feel stupid because I could have done that with a lot more so I feel I lost out on this first pump due to fear of exchanges. Still profited though so I'm happy for this shift Smiley.

CryptosapienZA (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:17:41 PM

Everything is scary and risky today but yes there's still great opps. I left a few btc on two exchanges that were supporting the bcc/bch credit and dumped my btc to get more bcc/bch as soon as they listed the pairs to prepare for this (potential) pump - and it worked, turned 4btc into 8 Smiley, however now feel stupid because I could have done that with a lot more so I feel I lost out on this first pump due to fear of exchanges. Still profited though so I'm happy for this shift Smiley.

Woow congratulations to you. Be happy you doubled your coins, many are about to lose them. I am scared for some people's money right now because they fail to see the opportunity this provides.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 03:18:45 PM

Is it possible to be destined to be broke? I think some people are destined to be broke. They are busy picking sides, instead of caring about how to make a profit. Rationality and logic has been outsourced. How about taking a second to think about the opportunity this provides?

Based on your logic you expect both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash to fail, no?

If people are busy picking sides instead of caring how to make a profit they're letting their BTC and BCC sit where it is. And you're saying that these people are destined to be broke. If they're too buy to trade and destined to be broke you must be assuming that BTC and BCC will become worthless.

Some people are better off outsourcing their logic.

What opportunity do you see that everyone should be capitilizing on? And why do you imply that if we' don't seize this opportunity we are destined to be broke?
CryptoBoomers

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 03:28:13 PM

Woow congratulations to you. Be happy you doubled your coins, many are about to lose them. I am scared for some people's money right now because they fail to see the opportunity this provides.

Thank you, and yes I'm already reading a few horror stories about scam wallets and hundreds of thousands $$ gone. I'm still sitting on my stash in core not touching it until I'm 100% safe in getting the bcc/bch out of it. And you can't do anything with it until exchanges start accepting the flood that's about to happen lol fun times.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1345

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:28:51 PM

It is not my intention to sound harsh but that is losers talk, you are the one in control of your life, if you do not like the direction of your live and the amount of money that you are making then take the right steps to change it, it is never too late, get a job and if you already have one then get a second one, then study for a lot of time the markets and take a decision and then stick wit it.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:39:49 PM

There will be a lot more opportunities in the future, your earn or you learn, either way you win, use that to be prepared for future opportunities.

HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 06:48:21 PM

Are you bullshitting us?

First you said...

Stating you sold BTC to buy BCC and then turned 4 BTC into 8 BTC, which means you had to sell your BCC to buy back into BTC. You brag that you profited from BCC. Profits only come from sales!

But then you write...

Thank you, and yes I'm already reading a few horror stories about scam wallets and hundreds of thousands $$ gone. I'm still sitting on my stash in core not touching it until I'm 100% safe in getting the bcc/bch out of it. And you can't do anything with it until exchanges start accepting the flood that's about to happen lol fun times.

Soo, two questions:

(1) Which is it? Did you sell and profit from BCC or not?

(2) Why are you lying to us?
CryptoBoomers

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 09:58:13 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 11:40:00 PM by CryptoBoomers

Are you bullshitting us?

First you said...

Stating you sold BTC to buy BCC and then turned 4 BTC into 8 BTC, which means you had to sell your BCC to buy back into BTC. You brag that you profited from BCC. Profits only come from sales!

But then you write...

Soo, two questions:

(1) Which is it? Did you sell and profit from BCC or not?

(2) Why are you lying to us?

?

Why would I lie about turning 4 bitcoin into 8, it's not that big.

Yes, I left 3btc on bitfinex and 1 on bittrex, as soon as the pairs listed, instead of selling the credited BCC/BCH, I sold my BTC and bought more BCC/BCH while it was low/newly listed, then it pumped like fuck, I sold near the top, back into btc and doubled the original 4btc into 8btc.

I decided to leave 4 on the exchanges and have kept my bigger stash on my core wallet, what's so outrageous about any of it lol? If I put my whole stash on the exchanges it would have been a much bigger payday today but I didn't want to take the risk on my whole amount being on the exchanges.

EDIT: Here's my buy/sells from both Smiley. And a correction, I started with 3.5btc on one exchange and 1btc on the other, and walked away with 8.34btc, with a small fuck up trying to get back in then back out quickly once it reversed again.. would have been 8.8 or so.. On bitfinex I turned the 3.5btc into 5.64btc, and on bittrex I turned 1btc into 2.7btc.

Weeeeeee.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 12:05:18 AM

Some people aren't using their brains when they make decisions. Before fork, mainstream of bitcoin community were screaming that people need to dump BCH immediately after they will get it. And people become worried, because they thought that Bcash price may decrease to few dollars. And many sold their free coins without looking what happening on markets. But if they would have more patience, they would be able to earn better profit.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: