Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:09:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Investment Fund - 40% Annual ROI - 10 Year Trading History  (Read 1069 times)
SmartIFT (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:41:18 PM

The Smart Investment Fund Token (SIFT) ICO has just opened and I thought you guys may be interested.  Ten years ago we started working on a series of volume spread analysis algorithms which resulted in our first product.  This product grew substantially overtime and became Smart Trader - a set of proprietary signals and alerting tools tools for forex and commodities.  These algorithms at their core look at what the "big money" is doing in any market and get in before the rest of the market.  In addition to such signals these have been complemented with AI-based analysis that can determine when a signal is too risky to execute and the win-loss rates for each particular signal and the expectation of how much profit a bar will make (or risk losing) based on the current market conditions.  Smart itself already has many customers and there's almost a decade of forum threads discussing it over at Forex Factory.

For the last two years we've been optimizing our algorithms to work well on crypto-fiat pairs and we've got to the point we're very happy with the results.  Even in the trading situations in the last few days our software has correctly known when to enter and not to enter trades.

The SIFT ICO is an Ethereum-based token that gives holders a right to a share of profits in monthly dividends plus half of profits invested back in to the fund so that asset value also grows.  We estimate yearly ROI of 40% to investors spread equally via NAV appreciation and dividend payments.

We're posting chart analysis to Medium and our Telegram room and will shortly be starting regular trading tips as we get them so that people have a better idea of how well the system works.

The ICO is open now and anyone can invest anything upward of 0.01 ETH at a rate of 100 SIFT per ETH.  Full details can be found at https://SmartIFT.com - including a detailed whitepaper and our ANN is over at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2037464.msg20268019

If anybody has any questions fire them over here and we'd love to help Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:57:15 AM

I have one for start. Why you post this here and not at the Alts ANN section?
First post hereand you are talking about an investment to an ico coin without any clue,at the wrong section.
Ten years trading history and no proofs....Omg noob... Roll Eyes
SmartIFT (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:32:23 PM

First post hereand you are talking about an investment to an ico coin without any clue,at the wrong section.

Proofs and references to existing clients in public are linked in whitepaper.

Daily trade calls as they're being opened/closed in our Telegram room to take a deeper look at every trade.

There is an ANN in the alt coins section - that's the main announcement.

Posted here as many will suggest that an investment fund that pays dividends as well as NAV is a security - one that trades cryptopairs nonetheless.

We have a proven history, we're making trading calls on a daily basis (if you aren't interested in the ICO then several people are still benefiting from the trading calls we're making in our Telegram) and we're an investment opportunity rather than an ICO proclaiming to develop some technology that doesn't yet exist.

Feels like a valid post to me but I appreciate the fact that you disagree with that.  For anybody else please come check out https://SmartIFT.com or join our room at https://t.me/SmartIFT for daily trading calls to show how our system works along with chart analysis by our head trader.
Pflit

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 05:49:30 PM

Through https://t.me/smartift you can find enough proof that Smartift team is very experienced. Also a lot of big investors are very positive about the Smartift team.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: