Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:19:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kraken & Bittrex bitcoin cash current status?  (Read 2064 times)
very_452001 (OP)

Activity: 1056
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:41:13 PM

Hi,

Has anyone able to generate a deposit address at the above exchanges for bitcoin cash?

Or is there a way to get notified on my phone about this status from kraken or bittrex?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Thatstinks

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:46:31 PM

I see no deposit method fro kraken yet.
very_452001 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:57:10 PM

Ok I tried generating one at bittrex but get a currency offline error  Huh

Wonder how people are trading bitcoin cash at these exchanges now, is it because they already had their bitcoin there on the exchange before the fork date?
Joohansson

Activity: 212
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:59:08 PM

It might take several days before Kraken open deposits according to their twitter. Then if they need 6 confirmations like btc you might have to wait several more days depending on current hash rate. Last block was 13h ago.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 04:02:54 PM

It might take several days before Kraken open deposits according to their twitter. Then if they need 6 confirmations like btc you might have to wait several more days depending on current hash rate. Last block was 13h ago.

Last block was 13 hours ago? Are you sure about that? Because according to Blockchair (which is the Bitcoin Cash Block explorer), the last block was mined at UTC time 02:51 am, which was about 70 minutes ago.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:06:55 PM

Ok I tried generating one at bittrex but get a currency offline error  Huh

Wonder how people are trading bitcoin cash at these exchanges now, is it because they already had their bitcoin there on the exchange before the fork date?

I searched which exchanges would support BCC trading and send my bitcoins to Kraken and Bittrex on the 31st, we got balance on the 1st and trading was enabled almost immediately.

There's a huge spread between these two exchanges, Kraken traders are a bit more skeptic about BCC's value. Cheesy

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 04:07:27 PM

I don't know what is going on with Kraken. In the morning I tried to login, but the site was down. Now I am able to login, but the site seems to be very slow. Fortunately, Bittrex is working without any issues (but it is not possible to deposit or withdraw BCH).
very_452001 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:19:21 PM

Ok so to send bitcoin cash to an exchange will take several days? What if i pay a higher fee for faster delivery and if so how many days then?
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:05:05 PM

Ok so to send bitcoin cash to an exchange will take several days? What if i pay a higher fee for faster delivery and if so how many days then?
Yes it might take several days for everything to settle down and people who held their coins in those exchanges had the opportunity to start trading and it is really disappointed for the rest of the users as to wait for everything to settle down,as the price of bitcoin cash had a really good rally for the day and i missed the opportunity.
Quantus
Legendary

Activity: 883
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:14:26 PM

you will need 20 confirmations on the shitcoin network before any exchange will lets you start trading/dumping and they have only mined 14 blocks since the hardfork hahahahaha!

(I am a 1MB block supporter who thinks all users should be using Full-Node clients)
Avoid the XT shills, they only want to destroy bitcoin, their hubris and greed will destroy us.
Know your adversary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKorP55Aqvg
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:21:42 PM

Hi,

Has anyone able to generate a deposit address at the above exchanges for bitcoin cash?

Or is there a way to get notified on my phone about this status from kraken or bittrex?

I heard Bittrex is currently trading BCH at 1:1 value, which is pretty sweet.

I also heard Bitfinex is trading at 0.85 the price of Bitcoin, which sucks.
TheFriends

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:30:22 PM

I think not even pays a higher fee. Exchangers usually need x number of transaction confirmation.

If interested in high quality translations English-Portuguese please contact me via privat message or send an email to thefriendspt@gmail.com
Telegram: @thefriendspt
very_452001 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:02:05 PM

Ok how do I check whether bcc it has reached 20 confirmations?
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 09:14:33 PM

Hi,

No, BCH deposits on exchanges are not available yet. I read somewhere on this forum viabtc accepts Bitcoin Cash deposits though. But you have to send your ID for verification...
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:24:56 PM

I was on Kraken this afternoon and currently, we can not make any deposit or withdraw from their system so far. But anyway the site is a bit useless. I am so tired to see the cloudfare page every time I am surfing on another page
cyyap95

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:27:12 PM

http://blockdozer.com/insight/ - Bitcoin Cash explorer

Hi,

No, BCH deposits on exchanges are not available yet. I read somewhere on this forum viabtc accepts Bitcoin Cash deposits though. But you have to send your ID for verification...

Use fake ID, they just document whatever you upload without checking it manually. They probably only check when you going to use bank deposit/withdrawal
Pattberry

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:28:41 PM

If you are looking for the block chain to verify BCH, then blockchair  and blockdozer are the places where you could verify your coins.
When can we expect to start depositing our BCH to bittrex and kraken as i was really impressed with the volatility both these exchanges had than the rest of the exchanges.

hovrah

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:04:28 PM

But the fact is that despite the huge number of markers for example on Bitrix, they are still not enough. If that is not every altcoin and token is represented on the stock exchange. This of course gives some problems.
Joohansson

Activity: 212
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:20:01 PM

http://blockdozer.com/insight/ - Bitcoin Cash explorer

Hi,

Use fake ID, they just document whatever you upload without checking it manually. They probably only check when you going to use bank deposit/withdrawal

I didn't even have to upload anything on viabtc, just typed in ID-number. Maybe differ depending on which country you live in.
Now sold and successfully withdrawn btc from viabtc after 20 confirmations on BCH deposit. You can see it under Assets/Deposits/BCC. It says 10/20 completed for example.
very_452001 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:55:38 PM

Whats the latest status now with kraken and bittrex?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: