Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:36:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: World's Biggest AIR-DROP in History happening!  (Read 3732 times)
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:34:07 PM

You people... The Bitcoin Cash network has only managed to mine 14 blocks since the hardfork yesterday.

It takes 20 confirmations before any exchange will let you trade/dump it. Don't you see?

Starting around block 22 the price will drop faster then any crypto shit scam coin in history.

This shit coin will be finished within hours.

Edit: Have i been shadow banned or something? No one ever replies.
No, I can read your posts just fine. Maybe nobody likes you Grin

It takes 20 confirmations before you can withdraw, but it takes just one to be able to trade. It's not the worst coin in history, but it's value at the moment is much higher than I'd expect it to be, so my plan is to sell some once they allow for deposits. Some crazy people were paying almost .5BTC for it today!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:37:56 PM

If you had bitcoins stored in a local wallet on your device, then you already have it. If not than there are some exchanges that support it. People are mentioning Bittrex here and I think ViaBTC supports it as well.
Bittrex is having a very huge volume when it comes to BCH and so is the reason it is mentioned and kraken is having the second largest volume ,even if you have the coins in your wallet you cannot deposit it in these exchanges for now as they are yet to enable the deposit and withdrawal process.Just waiting for some time to see what direction it will be going.
Tomintx

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:39:05 PM

... so my plan is to sell some once they allow for deposits. Some crazy people were paying almost .5BTC for it today!

This.  This is the only reason there's any price support at all in this turd-based air-dropped shitcoin.  No one who holds BTC in a private wallet can sell because can't deposit anywhere.  Supply and demand is out of balance because the supply is constrained to only coins on exchanges.

spitefulham

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:43:47 PM

Good to see new altcoins growing. Not cool they stole the name and the logo of bitcoin, though.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:54:19 PM

Peeps who took the risk and held their coins on the isolated exchanges are reaping the rewards while everyone else outside the fence is salivating like a dog in a butcher shop. Life can be so unfair  Grin
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:00:39 PM

You people... The Bitcoin Cash network has only managed to mine 14 blocks since the hardfork yesterday.

It takes 20 confirmations before any exchange will let you trade/dump it. Don't you see?

Starting around block 22 the price will drop faster then any crypto shit scam coin in history.

Hi, first I will inform you that you are indeed NOT shadowbanned... I see your post just fine. Smiley

Secondly, I am very confused as some are saying they have already dumped their BCC and others are saying it can only be dumped after 20 confirmations... which one is it?
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:02:09 PM

I am looking to cash out my BCC as soon as possible, but there is nothing that I can do with exchanges not yet having enabled BCC deposits.

I currently have emptied a few BTC addresses now only containing 5BCC on the other chain, and also imported the private keys in the electron client.

I think by the time exchanges start to allow BCC deposits, the price will start to tank far below the 0.1BTC mark. In this case, every minute will count big time when exchanges open their doors.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
cyyap95

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:16:06 PM

Hi, first I will inform you that you are indeed NOT shadowbanned... I see your post just fine. Smiley

Secondly, I am very confused as some are saying they have already dumped their BCC and others are saying it can only be dumped after 20 confirmations... which one is it?

I am looking to cash out my BCC as soon as possible, but there is nothing that I can do with exchanges not yet having enabled BCC deposits.

I currently have emptied a few BTC addresses now only containing 5BCC on the other chain, and also imported the private keys in the electron client.

I think by the time exchanges start to allow BCC deposits, the price will start to tank far below the 0.1BTC mark. In this case, every minute will count big time when exchanges open their doors.

I already sold mine at viabtc. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2061047.0
Some said I should sell later when bittrex or Kraken allow deposit, but by that time, more people will go into the platform and dump their bcc, so I recommend selling them as soon as there's a chance to.
mestar

Activity: 407

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:30:24 PM

BCC faced $1200 on bittrex a couple of hours ago. Interesting point with this is that bitcoin price was not affected by this huge air drop. I just can't understand this. Under normal conditions, bitcoin price should have been dropped hard. But it didn't.

I see you are assuming that there is a logic to bitcoin price in the first place.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:32:08 PM

It seems big because many exchanges are not accepting deposits at the moment so only those that got their BCH in an exchange are able to trade them, as soon that changes you can be sure the price of BCH is going to drop like a rock since everyone is waiting for the opportunity to dump BCH.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:39:33 PM

The only reason the BCC price is so high is that all the people who didn't want BCH have already sold. Since there are no deposits allowed on Kraken, Bittrex, and others, it's just a game of pump and dump that the BCH lovers are playing with themselves. One realistic price is on HitBTC, since they allow deposits, but even then it is influenced by the price of the bigger exchanges.

My transaction has been stuck for a long while Smiley

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 12:15:12 AM

Many people are waiting when exchange will enable BCH deposits. But they are still not ready to do that due to current network conditions. Now I'm checking multiple exchanges many times a day to check current status of Bitcoin Cash.
When they will finally activate deposits, the real game will start. But I'm thinking to not hurry to sell BCH. Maybe I will wait when people who want to dump their coins, will make it. And after that, we'll see how markets will react.

number37

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:26:53 AM

BCC seems stuck and for 5 hours there's no block... wait to see if it is stable then it may be ok.
Chandu141 (OP)

Activity: 385
Merit: 251

Your Campaign Manager!

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:50:29 AM

Many people are waiting when exchange will enable BCH deposits. But they are still not ready to do that due to current network conditions. Now I'm checking multiple exchanges many times a day to check current status of Bitcoin Cash.
When they will finally activate deposits, the real game will start. But I'm thinking to not hurry to sell BCH. Maybe I will wait when people who want to dump their coins, will make it. And after that, we'll see how markets will react.

i think when it happens, there will be no good future/price for BCC because there will be huge supply and this supply is nothing but an air drop aka free coins. we all know what happens with the free coins  Grin

Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:22:11 AM

If you've got some popcorn ready, take a look at HitBTC. They now allow Bitmain Crash deposits with only 2 confirmations - and the price is currently <0.1BTC, and dropping rapidly.

Little point in replying, when nothing you say is in dispute.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:22:26 AM

This is really going to be the biggest airdrop ever in the history of crypto-currency. Previously, I had participated in various airdrops, such as Byteball, Stellar Lumens, and Bitcore. But this one dwarves them all.

I am part of the many small holders of BitcoinCash now courtesy of Bittrex because I did not listen to FUD and never withdrawn my Bitcoin in the said exchange.

BCH can soon be a victim of massive selling because the coin just comes for free. However, I am hoping that BCH can be able to survive since I have no problem with another altcoin in the sea of cryptocurrency market.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:12:31 AM

is it really the biggest?
i don't know, there have been some pretty huge giveaways in the past for many altcoins. and many of them are worth a lot more than BCH. for example the byteball thing was worth 0.3-0.4BTC and it is still pretty high.
or someone who is saying he is a millionaire because of NEM XEM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1927404.0
and the list goes on and on...

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Chandu141 (OP)

Activity: 385
Merit: 251

Your Campaign Manager!

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:18:02 AM

is it really the biggest?
i don't know, there have been some pretty huge giveaways in the past for many altcoins. and many of them are worth a lot more than BCH. for example the byteball thing was worth 0.3-0.4BTC and it is still pretty high.
or someone who is saying he is a millionaire because of NEM XEM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1927404.0
and the list goes on and on...

It is definitly the biggest Air-Drop in crypto history because whatever coins you have mentioned are something that people participated intentionally and those people are limited number.

whereas bitcoincash is something every person who got at least 1 satoshi got Free Air-Drop so i think there is no one who doesn't have at least 1 satoshi and hence there is no question of how and why Bitcoincash is the Biggest AIR-DROP in the history of Crypto currency on it's launch.

clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:47:11 AM

This is really going to be the biggest airdrop ever in the history of crypto-currency. Previously, I had participated in various airdrops, such as Byteball, Stellar Lumens, and Bitcore. But this one dwarves them all.

I am part of the many small holders of BitcoinCash now courtesy of Bittrex because I did not listen to FUD and never withdrawn my Bitcoin in the said exchange.

BCH can soon be a victim of massive selling because the coin just comes for free. However, I am hoping that BCH can be able to survive since I have no problem with another altcoin in the sea of cryptocurrency market.
I dont think it will crash and burn but it will be a low level shitcoin for a long time i guess. The future prices has already dropped.
worthy1

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:55:46 AM

It is definitly the biggest Air-Drop in crypto history because whatever coins you have mentioned are something that people participated intentionally and those people are limited number.

whereas bitcoincash is something every person who got at least 1 satoshi got Free Air-Drop so i think there is no one who doesn't have at least 1 satoshi and hence there is no question of how and why Bitcoincash is the Biggest AIR-DROP in the history of Crypto currency on it's launch.

Not really, if you think of all the exchanges or wallets that people had BTC in that was not supporting the air drop then those people had to move the BTC to receive the air drop. So infact a large percentage had to participate in this by moving their coins.

So no, not every person that had 1 satoshi got an air drop at all.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: