Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:56:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucet Seo Problem !  (Read 244 times)
zinedine17 (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 04:29:36 PM

hi guys
i have a problem with my faucet on google webmasters
i have added sitmap file to my database then i added sitmap.xml to google webmasters to tell to google that my website existe and to show it on google search results
but it show a warning message on google webmasters that say :
"When we tested a sample of URLs from your Sitemap, we found that some URLs redirect to other locations. We recommend that your Sitemap contain URLs that point to the final destination (the redirect target) instead of redirecting to another URL."

please help me guys to solve this problem
and if you have a faucet tell me the method that you have used to add your faucet to google webmasters

Thanx
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:36:53 PM

Is sitemap really important for faucets while faucets don't have much contents and page ?
You can submit it manually here https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url
zinedine17 (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 05:54:54 PM

bro, without sitemap google don't know that your website existe !
and do you have a faucet and you haven't submit your sitemap and your website ar on google search ?
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:54:59 AM

bro, without sitemap google don't know that your website existe !
and do you have a faucet and you haven't submit your sitemap and your website ar on google search ?
To be honest, i never use sitemap for my faucet but it always appear on google search. As i said, you can submit through https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: