Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:27:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am seeking for financial partner[onion marketplace]  (Read 1040 times)
ArthurY (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

I love BTC

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:37:47 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 04:52:42 PM by ArthurY

I opened the market a month ago in the deepweb, just before the events of the closure of Alpha and Hansa.
Of course, they were closed because they traded dumps on their sites. This is when you transfer the data to a plastic card and with it you go to the store to buy something. For the US economy, this is an extremely large expense each year. For this reason big markets once gonna be close.

Now I have a slow movement on the market. Basically hang hoarders, hackers, creative personalities.

The idea of ​​the market is that anyone can start trading on the site, without paying for it
So far, the market can not be traded through escrow, it is allowed to trade outside the market. You can also deposit money to the market when placing an order, but everything happens without an escrow at the moment.

The main idea of ​​the market is to make it the largest site in the deep for advertising its products. In the future, it will be possible to trade through escrow and off-site. Keep minimal information about users, transactions. Try not to store the money of sellers on the site, immediately from the escrow send money to them on the wallet, to delete the transfer and not to save the story. This solves many problems and will improve last bad experience of the big markets. The risk that the site will come off, the risk of closing the site and the sellers will lose large sums and the owner will be killed, as happened with Alfa.

Rating of sellers is formed on the basis of successful reviews or unsuccessful, which the buyer can leave after a successful transaction.

On the site you can do anything. Minimum moderation. Full freedom of life, which is the idea of ​​a deep.

At the moment everything is ready and working, advertised the site as best I could. So far, there is a sluggish move. I'm looking for a guy who has cash to finance the advertising and development of the site.

One person is not able to create anything successful. If this is interesting and relevant for you, write to me at PM, let's grow and build market together!

Sophisticated Investor

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:00:13 AM

So in short you want to operate a site on the dark web which won't be accepting Escrow for the time being. You better know what you're doing as if it's anything illegal you could face a series of punishments.
Additionally, just a rule in general. When it comes to spending BTC, unless the seller is trusted, Escrow is usually a must...
lockept93

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 06:45:57 AM

The times where you can handle with big money without any escrow or other trust facts, are over.
Work on your concept. Maybe then it will be worthfull enough to realize.

ArthurY (OP)

I love BTC

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:13:14 PM

So in short you want to operate a site on the dark web which won't be accepting Escrow for the time being. You better know what you're doing as if it's anything illegal you could face a series of punishments.
Additionally, just a rule in general. When it comes to spending BTC, unless the seller is trusted, Escrow is usually a must...

Your rights. Soon we do escrow if do not invent something better
But anywhere I do not want market hold a huge amounts

Sophisticated Investor
ArthurY (OP)

I love BTC

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:14:09 PM

The times where you can handle with big money without any escrow or other trust facts, are over.
Work on your concept. Maybe then it will be worthfull enough to realize.

Thank you for an advice! I appreciate that

Sophisticated Investor
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:07:12 PM

This makes no sense for me: 'The main idea of ?? the market is to make it the largest site in the deep for advertising its products.' How can the idea of the market be an aim ? Perhaps that is your target. May we ask you what steps you have planned to make it the largest site in the deep web so that we can consider about the investment?
ArthurY (OP)

I love BTC

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:23:40 AM

This makes no sense for me: 'The main idea of ?? the market is to make it the largest site in the deep for advertising its products.' How can the idea of the market be an aim ? Perhaps that is your target. May we ask you what steps you have planned to make it the largest site in the deep web so that we can consider about the investment?

I have to buy ads in largest deep sites, some good wiki sell ad also
And buy posts about market from largest news media and bloggers
That's will move up site
Markets owners before did the same
Just bloggers and news move currently everything
Also I am not too much strong in marketing so I will be glad to hear some advice and idea

Sophisticated Investor
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:12:01 PM

Do you have any project which you have done before and is making some profits or is this your first site.
If you have experience before, please share the information with us, and if this is your first project, please explain why an investor should risk his or her money with something you are going to experiment with for the first time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ArthurY (OP)

I love BTC

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:12:25 PM

Do you have any project which you have done before and is making some profits or is this your first site.
If you have experience before, please share the information with us, and if this is your first project, please explain why an investor should risk his or her money with something you are going to experiment with for the first time.

That's not my first project. Before I did some and advert via YouTube bloggers. Was good one
But I did not earn to much money. I did charity

But anywhere it's deepmarketplace once there are will be huge trades and incomes
If someone want to be my financial partner you are welcome
I will be happy if investor will advert project by himself or allow me do that as I said I did not have strong marketing skills
Also I want be financial free and work on this project full time

And this market is not experiment. Already working. And coming to stay long. Like users come. Remember. One day will be biggest market probably

Sophisticated Investor
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:19:56 PM

ArthurY (OP)

I love BTC

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:21:44 PM

Do you like idea?

Sophisticated Investor
ArthurY (OP)

I love BTC

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:58:43 PM

BUMP

Sophisticated Investor
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:26:03 PM

What would you like to do for a living? I could show you the another way if you are interested in just say and we can sort something out
ArthurY (OP)

I love BTC

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:18:45 PM

What would you like to do for a living? I could show you the another way if you are interested in just say and we can sort something out

What do you mean? PM pls
Market already alive
For market need a bit time or more ads now

Sophisticated Investor
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: