Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 11:21:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin Racer - New Bitcoin Game  (Read 1078 times)
teamway (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:43:09 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 05:17:47 PM by teamway

We've started the Beta Release of our first Bitcoin game called "Coin Racer". It's a free game, you can't put any money into the game but you can get paid real Bitcoins. We simply share our advertising income and outer program commissions with our players. The game is still in Beta, means it's fully playable but we haven't added all planned features yet and there might still be some bugs.

http://coinracer.com

- Combine 50+ cars and 15+ drivers and compete in 8+ different type of races against other users
- Tune your cars, train your drivers to become better in the races
- Cars have 6 values that are used for calculating the outcome of races
- Drivers have 5 values that are used for calculating the outcome of races
- There are currently 38 different circuits, each with 4 values that influence the outcome of races
- Races from a "one to one instant battle" with 2 cars up to the World Cup with 250 cars
- You can win up to 700.000 (seven-hundred-thousand) Satoshi in our weekly World Cup (if there are enough racers)

- Funds are managed through pools that are mirrored on Bitcoin Wallets, so we can alway pay out the funds in game. Funds are added to the pools when we get money from advertising spots or referral commissions from some programs. If pools run out of funds, features in the site are automatically blocked, like new member signups or onsite earnings other than from racing.

Bug reports, support, feature requests etc. please only through our Facebook group (Support link on bottom of the site) or here on the topic.

Let me know what you think!
teamway (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:27:19 AM

Update and Infos

Hey guys, let me give you an update and some infos about Coin Racer...

We are growing strong by more than 200 members per day right now. So far we have had 343.601 hits on the homepage and 2052 signups. The activity rate is huge, almost 50% of the members are above level 2, which means they are actually playing the game.

The whole concept works like I want it to work, means the members are using their funds to play the game... to buy new cars, tune the cars, buy new drivers, train the drivers and to participate in the multi-player races.

Coin Racer is not just a simple faucet, it's a mix of a faucet and a game... more a game than a faucet in my opinion. Players who play the game on a daily basis can make huge profits. Let's be real, some 50 cents don't make you happy, but 10, 50 or even 200 bucks each month can make a difference. That's what Coin Racer is about... we currently pay out starting at 100.000 Satoshi and that amount can be collected quickly if you really play the game. You can even win up to 700.000 Satoshi in a single race!

We still need to program and test some features like the weekly live World Cup. That's why we are still into Beta.

So far it looks like our members like the game, but I'm always happy about feedback. What do you like, what do you dislike, what new features would you like to see, what should we change, what should we do better, etc. ? Please let me know!

burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:51:27 AM

Hello,

I started to play coin racer on 28th August 2017, and now i have 2 cars and a driver, i think now more than 10k players signed up and its groving fast. My problem is i cant win race. Usually %70 percent races i lose but in my first days i was winning at least %70 percents. I am trying to understand why but i could not solve it :/
xavierh18

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Kiixer

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 02:22:28 AM

Thank you, my friend, for the game to win, I'm going to register

Free Bitcoin per Captcha https://kiixa.com/
jackchun

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 09:26:49 AM

Hello,

I started to play coin racer on 28th August 2017, and now i have 2 cars and a driver, i think now more than 10k players signed up and its groving fast. My problem is i cant win race. Usually %70 percent races i lose but in my first days i was winning at least %70 percents. I am trying to understand why but i could not solve it :/

Chat earn few satoshis , complete jobs and level up,  and challenge low level players, use funds to upgrade parts of your car..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: