Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:07:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it still safe to hold bitcoin and should claim the BCC/H?Confused  (Read 354 times)
socks435 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:47:49 PM

Hi guys i just confused if should i claim BCC/H or stay holding with bitcoin..
I am holding my bitcoin in electrum and i am afraid to get some issue when sending bitcoin to the other wallet..
And  i am thinking if this BCC/BCH is just created as altcoin not official connected to bitcoin or is just a new Theory.. ?

Hope someone can explain if bitcoin will be still safe to hold or should i claim BCC/H from electron cash?

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:49:47 PM

I am holding my bitcoin in electrum and i am afraid to get some issue when sending bitcoin to the other wallet..
And  i am thinking if this BCC/BCH is just created as altcoin not official connected to bitcoin or is just a new Theory.. ?

Hope someone can explain if bitcoin will be still safe to hold or should i claim BCC/H from electron cash?

If you are not sure how to claim your BCH, it is better to be safe rather than sorry and stick to HODLing your Bitcoin. Do not risk your money as it is very possible that you cold lose it all as you don't know what you are doing!
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:55:44 PM

Well I don't really understand how would you lose your money just by sending it to another address (on another wallet). theymos explained how to do it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059111.0 and if you follow his tutorial you should be fine.
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:58:31 PM

If you are not sure how to claim your BCH, it is better to be safe rather than sorry and stick to HODLing your Bitcoin. Do not risk your money as it is very possible that you cold lose it all as you don't know what you are doing!
Best Advice for the day , stay away and keep your bitcoin safe , if you insist read the latest news posted in bitcointalk feedback (news) area by forum admin . BCC bumped very hard now to attract members to use it .  

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
socks435 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:46:17 PM

Thanks for the reply but i think for now i still keep to save bitcoin for safety than choosing to claim BCC..
I'll wait for the others will clarify the use of BCC since its still not supported by other exchange site..
And i heard some members here that they said BCC is altcoin that is why i confused..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
eli77

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

AltCom: ALBy5gkznL2RyJz7oyALSDJ3yekzxyP7P4

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:05:38 PM

I have a suggestion:
There must be an automatic translation (from English to Local language) of every important announcement from Bitcoin.
So that everybody can understand fully in our own language.

Because not all are experts in the computer languange of blockchain technology. Some of us are Traders.

eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:23:15 PM

Thanks for the reply but i think for now i still keep to save bitcoin for safety than choosing to claim BCC..
I'll wait for the others will clarify the use of BCC since its still not supported by other exchange site..
And i heard some members here that they said BCC is altcoin that is why i confused..

Well BCC (BCH) is technically an altcoin. It's just a worse version of bitcoin. I don't really understand the logic of people using it. It's like having a choice between 2016 and 2017 model of a car and you chose 2016 because you somehow think it's better.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: