Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:46:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hackers are active these days.  (Read 7463 times)
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:35:57 AM

a lot of people already hacked and took there money why this hacker have a mercy for some people do doing hard work just toern those money and the hacker just onlly took it in just a few click in computer all the moeny they have were gone. that so sad specialy for a small people like me.

dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:37:10 AM

Only way to store bitcoins secure, is cold storage. Its really safe, and it's also really easy when you get the hang of it. PM me for details.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:25:05 PM

What hackers probably have done recently, and one case that I ran into recently, is release a lot of software promising to keep you safe and promising to profit you from the fork. Except for one site, everything is as safe as it was, and that one site is pretty well published. The one case that I ran into , which may have had nothing to do with August 1st, was a third-party wallet that stole Bitcoin from the owner.

This may have been released recently, doing nothing more than taking advantage of the additional traffic that Bitcoin was getting. However I didn't find any such event reported yet.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:30:55 PM

What hackers probably have done recently, and one case that I ran into recently, is release a lot of software promising to keep you safe and promising to profit you from the fork. Except for one site, everything is as safe as it was, and that one site is pretty well published. The one case that I ran into , which may have had nothing to do with August 1st, was a third-party wallet that stole Bitcoin from the owner.

This may have been released recently, doing nothing more than taking advantage of the additional traffic that Bitcoin was getting. However I didn't find any such event reported yet.
I also have not come across any such news. The security provided by bitcoins is beyond the imaginations of the hackers and I don’t think so it is easy for them to hack bitcoin wallets. Though haters are trying their best to hack bitcoins, but it is not a piece of cake at all.
nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:37:40 AM

It is dangerous if active hackers can create bitcointalk accounts that we have in a capture or block, but still we are wary of our account in hackers it can be very dangerous.
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:41:45 AM

Be wise from all you doing so in that case you can be safety maybe you can add another wallet to be safe because if you have 4 or more wallet that you divide your coin. If the one hacked your account atleast not all your money they can get.
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:43:02 AM

of course hackers are active as the bitcoin price skyrocketed. take standard security measures will prevent most issues.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 05:01:33 AM

Along with rising bitcoin prices at this time of course hacker activity is increasing, with various efforts they do to be able to steal profits from others.
Of course this causes an uncomfortable feeling caused by the irresponsible hackers.
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:10:00 AM

Hacking has been around for many years. It will stay and rooming looking for victims. We can't do much so stop panicking but to be sure just be careful every time.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:14:54 AM

hackers will always be active and everyone just needs to be smart and not rush doing things... from slack scams, fake websites, fake wallets... it never ends

True, hackers never rest, they always try to exploit something exploitable and even resort to some dirty strategies.  They have lots of way to hack our account.  Just for example some phishing email that mimic the original site of a reputable website, the only difference is the address but if you are not keen on observation, you will not notice it.  I had received lots of these in my email and almost made me click the link but I noticed that it was not the original sites link.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:30:32 AM

Hackers are always active and they are just watching the people in the internet and they will just attack if they see some vulnerability that they can bypass so leak that system and get some profits from hacking that system. Hackers are very dangerous so it is best to maintain our computers and accounts secured.
nuela

Activity: 145

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:14:08 AM

Hecker always looking for prey to be victimized, many fake sites are made in order to get the victims who enter the trap. Do not forget when using the internet, beware. If you really need to, just use virtual machine.

anylic

Activity: 278
Merit: 115

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:20:22 AM

That still happens every day because they try to rob your money. The people are knowledgeable enough but do something wrong. It's not possible to say anything but you need to be careful about keeping your password and your property.
They can only attack forums, exchange but can not interfere with the blockchain

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3842

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:07:59 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2017, 10:24:49 AM by mjglqw

You doing bitcoin transactions doesn't make you more or less vulnerable to hackers. You probably heard that warning lastlast week when the fork was happening, since your bitcoins can get stuck because of long transaction times. In terms of protecting yourself, your best bet is to purchase a hardware wallet; If you have one, you're pretty much safe as long as you backup the phrases and leave them somewhere no one except yourself has access to. I will link them below. They might cost a bit for you, but trust me. Better safe than sorry. You can lookup reviews on Reddit or YouTube videos for you to decide easily on which one to purchase.

Trezor: https://trezor.io/
Ledger Nano S: https://www.ledgerwallet.com/products/ledger-nano-s
KeepKey: https://www.keepkey.com/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:56:51 PM

hackers will always be active and everyone just needs to be smart and not rush doing things... from slack scams, fake websites, fake wallets... it never ends

True, hackers never rest, they always try to exploit something exploitable and even resort to some dirty strategies.  They have lots of way to hack our account.  Just for example some phishing email that mimic the original site of a reputable website, the only difference is the address but if you are not keen on observation, you will not notice it.  I had received lots of these in my email and almost made me click the link but I noticed that it was not the original sites link.
For hackers, it’s their curiosity which pushes them to breach all sort of securities. They like testing their skills and love technology. That’s why they spend days and nights on it. Not every hacker is a bad guy.

Some of them are good and help many organizations in improving their security. In this world, there will be always good and evil, darkness and light. By the way, this sort of phishing is now out of fashion. But staying alert and good! I advise everyone to not trust everything they found on internet.
Tonnes

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:59:11 PM

How are they gonna hack bitcoin whahaha, people could say those things years ago, but now people trust bitcoin to much
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:35:03 AM

Hecker always looking for prey to be victimized, many fake sites are made in order to get the victims who enter the trap. Do not forget when using the internet, beware. If you really need to, just use virtual machine.

They will try to hack everything including bitcoin system i think because they want to always test and prove their skills especially if money is involved so we must always beware at all cost. Use very strong password and a reliable anti virus will help.
deejhay

Activity: 119

for future

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:15:00 AM

hackers are always active, especially with the rise in price of bitcoin, it attracts attention of those hackers.
They may come in the form of fake websites, fake wallets( scammed by one) so we have to be careful when making transaction.

youngagethinker

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:30:38 AM

Some bitcoin users told me not to do transactions in these couple of days because hackers are active these days. I want to know is it true? or some kind of rumor? Anyone here who have faced such problem?

Hackers are active, everyday, every minute and every seconds especially when you are at you weakest. Having some background on computer security ( even if it is the basic e.g. don't click suspicious sites ) is a must and having a good software friend or antivirus to avoid some hideous malwares and virus must be considered. We must protect our digital wallets and assets online because the thieves are much more powerful online than in actual.

machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:38:57 AM

Hackers are active everytime, and you need to be careful everytime, you can become their target without you realize it, this is the consequence of doing things on internet, just make sure you dont give any password to anyone, avoid clicking unknown link and put many layers for your security, dont be afraid of doing transaction with bitcoin, just need to be extra careful
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: