Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:00:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hackers are active these days.  (Read 7463 times)
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:19:55 AM

Really weird question, I mean , how do you can know that the hacker are active this day when you ask this forum? And how's your friend knew those issues ? Did you thinking of something ? Eventough those will happen, we need to something we need to avoid those thing by our own abillity.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:32:48 AM

Some bitcoin users told me not to do transactions in these couple of days because hackers are active these days. I want to know is it true? or some kind of rumor? Anyone here who have faced such problem?

I think that there might be a possibility as cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin are slowly and surely making noise into yhr market. It might be that hackers are also active trying to snacth yo some bitcoin in the process and steal some of our invested couns.

Y U MAD AT ME
sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:33:43 AM

Really weird question, I mean , how do you can know that the hacker are active this day when you ask this forum? And how's your friend knew those issues ? Did you thinking of something ? Eventough those will happen, we need to something we need to avoid those thing by our own abillity.
it is weird but we can take a positive, for example we have to be careful with hackers. Because now many people who are harmed by phishing due to lack of thorough.  Undecided
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:36:04 AM

You are wrong. Hackers are active since the cryptocurrency has begun. Hackers found out that cryptocurrency is a great platform in which they can apply what they can do in order for them to move forward only for themselves.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:36:09 AM

Some bitcoin users told me not to do transactions in these couple of days because hackers are active these days. I want to know is it true? or some kind of rumor? Anyone here who have faced such problem?

We can never be to sure nor safe when our cryptocurrencies are safe. We can never tell if they're working now because there will always be hackers who will find every possible way to hack into bitcoin systems. If that does happen, all hell will break lose and all of our investments will die. Let's just make sure to not make so much of a clatter on our bitcoins so as to keep it safe fron hacker hands.

gaitchs

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:37:23 AM

i thought the bad guys are called crackers and the good guys hackers, well then there is black hat hackers , white hat hackers, and grey hat..
Shishir99

Activity: 658
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 05:39:14 AM

Yes.
These things are happening most of the time from Slack.
They send few announcement with phishing link.
And these links ard very same like myetherwallet.
Then people fall into trap by giving private key and loose their etheruem.
I have seen a man lost his 500 eth in the same way.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:43:56 AM

it is not surprising that hackers are interested in hacking bitcoins. but all that is not easy to break into a server from the wallet. so I think every kind of crime will always be there. wherever it is, including in the digital world.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:44:18 AM

Hackers are true . Specially when you are a fan of opening different sites unprotected. They can easily access any log in's to any bitcoin wallets and they can easily cover up their transaction with your account sending your balance into their wallets. keep safe mate.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:49:24 AM

Totally yes. Hackers are always active and they waiting for proper timing to hack anyone. They are creating fake website that encourage someone to engage them. Since now bitcoin is in the higher price value that why they are always waiting to catch up anyone. It's not a rumor it true that nowadays hackers are always around and it better to be ready and keep safe your account and bitcoin.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:56:27 AM

in these scenario lets keep take care of your bitcoin wallet always check your wallet for your protection I think because todays bitcoin price keep
increasing the hackers want to hack your wallet account bitcoin due to expensive value.

hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:15:03 AM

I think the reason for that is because of ICO's -- they are too many. Just popping out of nowhere and everyday I see at least 3 new ICO's opening. Because of this, scammers have the chance to deceive many newbie investors that's why in every thing I do nowadays I exert extra caution.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:31:48 AM

Hackers do not choose what time they will do their dark intentions, as long as there is an opportunity then they will become active. If you want to withdraw for these days then do it, don't be hindered by these rumors but always make sure to think before you click because security is very important in this kind of business.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:47:17 AM

Hackers are everywhere and anywhere, they are online 24 hours a day. Be careful when you visit other website, double check before you click, don't give them the reason to get all the necessary details that will allow them to get all your bitcoin.

Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:04:33 AM

Of course, it is true. Hackers are very smart and very strategic people who will do anything just to get what they want from their target. They will create fake websites, phishing and etc, just to get the better of other people. People who are not careful about what they are doing online is really prone to being hacked by someone.
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 07:12:22 AM

yes, hacker are active everyday to hack an account, so be carefull to visit link, if you don't know that dont open it
and all secure your account is activated.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
elizabethfund

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:15:25 PM

If it comes to hacking problem… Better use only safe wallets – that’s my advice. And store your private key also on paper (except some USB). For me a really good way is to use Ledger or Trezor.
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:29:17 PM

Perhaps it’s because of their desperation. They have went to extreme extents just so that they could acquire bitcoin because they’re simply that desperate. Instead of using their effort and skill to earn bitcoin, they chose the “easy” but illegal way of acquisiton. It’s sad that there are a lot of victims of scams out there, so we have to be careful and keep our wallets secure. Plenty are greedy and desperate enough to create scams.

drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:30:39 PM

Lool. They can'thack your wallet/money if you do have the safety procedures on making your account secured. You can send transacion the hackers are not even responsible for transactions. Doubble check the websites that you're in maybe its a phishing scam.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:32:40 PM

Hackers will always profound new ways and new method of phishing which will always confuse someone especially if someone is not careful over links send to  email or any other meduim. You can go ahead with your normal bitcoin transaction just be careful with links and websites you open.
Yes I’m totally agree with with you hackers always doing these kind of things some time they can send you an email and sometime hey will send you different links but now a days is easy to find about any hackers through software so you are right we need to be careful from them and need to use all transition very carefully.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: