Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:43:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hackers are active these days.  (Read 7463 times)
Granslam

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:39:32 AM

Some bitcoin users told me not to do transactions in these couple of days because hackers are active these days. I want to know is it true? or some kind of rumor? Anyone here who have faced such problem?
Basically because the value of bitcoin is so very high than before so some hacker tryingtheir best to hack some accounts in bitcoin like wallet and some phising sites because hacking is their hobbies so be careful
sharm2121

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:38:39 AM

Some bitcoin users told me not to do transactions in these couple of days because hackers are active these days. I want to know is it true? or some kind of rumor? Anyone here who have faced such problem?

Yes hacker are active now a days, because they know how important the bitcoin price is. Hackers are very geneius in getting your infos,so dont open a link or site that you dont know,because sometimes hackers are doing a site and when you register in that site,they will know your details,your gmails,username,password etc. We need to be careful so that our money will not be lost, because they want MONEY, so they all gonna do a way to get your money or to hack your account. People now a days are evil because of getting the money they dont own.

royromales

Activity: 163

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:44:48 AM

Let's help ourselves not to affect hackers because when you're hacking your account and losing a bitcoin we should keep our bitcoin because when you lose bitcoin you do not have to earn

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
mjnick01

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:59:16 AM

Hackers are active these days. day breaks of people so hackers are now acting to take advantage of the day to
always be careful and correct
hide important things
Do not steal the secrets so that the attackers can not get over it
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:09:55 AM

Hackers are not just active lately, but every day hackers are always lurking with the assets we have, so we have to be careful and vigilant with our assets
Absolutely we can't do nothing to eliminate them, in fact their numbers are growing and spreading around us.That's why we should be careful in dealing our accounts and be always think first before taking steps. The only thing we should have to do is to keep safe our wallets and keys.
aljun107

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:15:03 AM

Its not really "these days" because as far as I know,they are always active when it comes to stealing your account and your information.But they are more eager to hack our accounts since the bitcoins value have already increased a lot.

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:37:20 AM

All things considered, hackers are constantly dynamic and are spread everywhere throughout the world. To be correct they are all over the place, you won't know when do they assault or on the off chance that they will assault. As we have a new altcoin now, its certainly feasible that they will assault that will be stunned to everybody who are dependably refresh to bitcoin however for the individuals who has no clue without a doubt it will go the news like the wannacry ransomware yet I do surmise that is there will be one somebody will really will stop them or nothing will happen its only talk.
maariyaam

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:16:55 AM

Hackers are always active. They always think of many ways how will they steal money to anyone. Specially now, digital money are now worldwide and worth millions of dollars.
Pamela Jobelle

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:29:12 AM

As a reminder be careful on posting on websites that's not familiar to you. And don't post any personal accounts information on social media because hackers and thieves are active these days.
Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:34:56 AM

In fact, they have seen a lot of bitcoin stolen from the trading platform recently, but most of the time they have stolen it themselves.

crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:52:51 AM

hackers are everywhere and whenever. not a matter of time now or tomorrow or a month away, but that needs to be prioritized is the level of wallet security that we use. make sure all private key to access the wallet is stored properly.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
hadisaw

Activity: 245

https://keepcalm.finance/

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:12:49 AM

Currently the hacker is starting his action in stealing bitcoin by spreading fake links to everyone, remain cautious in opening the website, still use a layered anti-virus to avoid the scam site.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Oliver A

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:16:40 AM

Bitcoin price is rising high, hackers just want to panic the people by saying false statements.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 06:17:57 AM

As bitcoin continues to rise and soar to exceedingly new heights it is also important to know that sharks circle the waters and it brings the hackers and those people who want to capitalize on the winnings of others and it it very evident based on some cases I hears

sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:47:54 AM

I did not faced some hackers yet but i am aware that the hackers are active these days because bitcoins are on the moon and those bad people always want to gain money in an instant way because they are good at it. That is why the bitcoins fall somehow then all are on panic. But that hacker cannot destroy our relationships as a bitcoins user. But for the mean time lets just take the advuce of the ecperts seriously lets just not do transactions it this past few days. We need to be awarein what is happening as long as bitcoins price will rise.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:25:08 AM

Yes, you are right, a lot of bad hackers are gunning the cyber streets. there are fake apps, this news from Bitcoin.com says "Over 10,000 People Have Downloaded Fake Cryptocurrency Apps" (https://news.bitcoin.com/10000-people-downloaded-fake-cryptocurrency-apps/) and some hackers are even state-backed! Kim Jong-un Unleashing Hackers Against Bitcoin Exchanges, just 2/3 days old news (https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com/kim-jong-un-unleashing-hackers-against-bitcoin-exchanges/)

Also, there are scam sites, phishing sites and malware to steal your wallet. So, you should worry about your Bitcoins and tey to keep them safe.
ardhigalau

Activity: 316

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:39:02 AM

They are active lately because they know bitcoin or altcoin has great potential for the future. They do various ways to get bitcoin quickly, one of them is to spread scam links to get your private key.
Mr.Smithers

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:46:00 AM

Yes, you are right, a lot of bad hackers are gunning the cyber streets. there are fake apps, this news from Bitcoin.com says "Over 10,000 People Have Downloaded Fake Cryptocurrency Apps" (https://news.bitcoin.com/10000-people-downloaded-fake-cryptocurrency-apps/) and some hackers are even state-backed! Kim Jong-un Unleashing Hackers Against Bitcoin Exchanges, just 2/3 days old news (https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com/kim-jong-un-unleashing-hackers-against-bitcoin-exchanges/)

Also, there are scam sites, phishing sites and malware to steal your wallet. So, you should worry about your Bitcoins and tey to keep them safe.

And there has been that recent account from one of the users that he downloaded an app (a wallet) from the *official* Bitcoin Gold site, uploaded his private keys and lost all his bitcoin and bitcoin gold, both. It is actually a story that freezes your brain, because if you cannot trust official sites, than do what? Do your own audits of downloaded code each time you download it?
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:49:04 AM

Yes the hackers are now active today because even if they do not get bitcoin they will create sites where they can steal some bitcoins with other users to increase their power over their wallet so far this season that it is actually active hackers today so if it is read by other users they may be careful in sites where there are free mining. Let's take care of everything we earn.
MP4

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:50:06 AM

Be carefull for each every step you make. If you think that only you knows codes and how much money you invest, you dont know. Secure yourself by securing computer, put your money on "usb" wallets and make sure you the codes does not goes enywhere, only in your pocket.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: