Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:14:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hackers are active these days.  (Read 7463 times)
Lyancy001

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:53:17 AM

Some bitcoin users told me not to do transactions in these couple of days because hackers are active these days. I want to know is it true? or some kind of rumor? Anyone here who have faced such problem?

I do believe that Bitcoin transactions are secured and nobody can hack it. But I don't really know that. I haven't heard any report that they were hacked using Bitcoin transaction.
lemonscentedbreeze

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:18:56 AM

Some bitcoin users told me not to do transactions in these couple of days because hackers are active these days. I want to know is it true? or some kind of rumor? Anyone here who have faced such problem?

They always is active and most hackers are just waiting for opportunities to exploit your security and account wallet details but they would not try to brute force hack accounts because I heard that it would be almost impossible to hack a private keys and mostly they just do phishing and sending malwares or virus that will expoloit your security which can be prevented by us the users as long as we carefully browse and transact.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Ian Dave

Activity: 183

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:19:33 AM

Yes, it's true that hackers are active these days. We should secure are all accounts and passwords. Specially our wallet private key and address. Be wise on working here because we can't predict what's going to happen in the next days.
JohnHero

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:45:34 AM

What do you mean? hackers are more and more, day by day, the bigger the price of bitcoin the bigger the number of hackers out there. How could you be voulnerable when you use your wallet? As long as you didn't download any malware you are safe.
Sylar2016

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:00:37 AM

I think It is a normal thing. With the constant growth of Bitcoin more people know about it and want a slice of cake and join the party. It it importat to be alway very cautious and take all the reccomended precautions like encrypt the wallet with a stron keyworld, donìt open suspiciuous file and costantly make backup af all.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:00:53 AM

Hackers are restless to eat up your bitcoin, I guess they have observed that people make much transaction at this moment (probably because it's the end of the year and people need money to celebrate). Lazy boned hackers who also wants to enjoy are really virulent at hunting peoples account/wallet, so we all have to be careful and make sure our private key does not leak for the to invade our account.
lucas.zimmer

Activity: 88

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:11:11 AM

I do believe that Bitcoin transactions are secured and nobody can hack it. But I don't really know that. I haven't heard any report that they were hacked using Bitcoin transaction.

I don't think so. I see that hackers want to hack more because price increased very fast.

crisnel26

Activity: 130

Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:13:52 AM

yes they are active these days so we must protect our investments for sure. Because with only 1 mistake click we might lose all of our investment because of them.

Batmain

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:31:07 AM

Lots of fake websites
Lots of bad backdoored programs and e-mail fishing scams
If you visit a website check the address to make absolutely sure your on the real website.
Trust no one!

And always bookmarked your sites that you are regularly using. Have some legit antivirus if you don't have enough knowledge in computer software and hardware. Double check your where you paste your address, do some preventive maintenance in your BTC, trasactions depends on how secure the sites we are using, if we did our part then it's up to them or to the trading site if they will get hack.

atileture

Activity: 258
Merit: 57

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:29:24 PM

No those Scammers  make fake site and earn 1000-10,000 from it

hackers make big attacks like petya
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:39:12 PM

Yes. Especially when the bitcoin is increasing exponentially. These hackers just want stole the money that others work so hard. I hope thst they can place safety measures that can stop these hackers from stealing bitcoins and capable of tracing them.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:42:41 PM

Yes, theres a lot of hackers and scammers here in bitcoin. So we must be more careful on all things we do. I remember my friend of mine, all his tokens he have had been lost for one night. He entered in a one site (i dont remember what site is that) and after that all his tokens has been transfered in other account.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:45:18 PM

Because of the crazy growth of bitcoin prices, people began to be interested in and they are far from information security, computer literacy. It's just an easy prey for cunning hackers.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:56:57 PM

Because of the crazy growth of bitcoin prices, people began to be interested in and they are far from information security, computer literacy. It's just an easy prey for cunning hackers.
So we should be all aware that hackers are just around the corner and always ready to attack, better to understand first every security measure before placing our investment, not just because some close friends or relatives inform us that bitcoin is profitable then we will go and make an entry right away,
We should be ready in any type of attacks and each money that we invest should be in a safe place inside crypto.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:54:28 AM

All things considered, hackers are constantly dynamic and are spread everywhere throughout the world. To be correct they are all over the place, you won't know when do they assault or on the off chance that they will assault. As we have a new altcoin now, its certainly feasible that they will assault that will be stunned to everybody who are dependably refresh to bitcoin however for the individuals who has no clue without a doubt it will go the news like the wannacry ransomware yet I do surmise that is there will be one somebody will really will stop them or nothing will happen its only talk.
Hackers are throughout the world, in the world of internet where the whole world has turned into a global village it can’t be assumed that any place will be safe from the hacker’s attempts either it is in real world or in the world of internet, In day life they can hack your bank account or will get your atm pass key. I think  Place or country doesn’t matter in online stuff. Hackers will go for an attempt wherever they find a loopholes. They are active all the time and recently the latest study about them has got the world with the news dynamics of protection layers of online currencies. However they are the one who breach all the security systems like they did to tether.
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:59:50 AM

Hackers would always be around especially at times like this. It’s not questionnable why there are hackers nearby especially with Bitcoin’s value still pumping before year 2017 ends. One way to have money for Christmas.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:00:34 AM

Those hackers are just animals, you just have to take car of your belongings so that they would not get it from you. It's your job to take care of your funds.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:02:03 AM

All things considered, hackers are constantly dynamic and are spread everywhere throughout the world. To be correct they are all over the place, you won't know when do they assault or on the off chance that they will assault. As we have a new altcoin now, its certainly feasible that they will assault that will be stunned to everybody who are dependably refresh to bitcoin however for the individuals who has no clue without a doubt it will go the news like the wannacry ransomware yet I do surmise that is there will be one somebody will really will stop them or nothing will happen its only talk.
Hackers are throughout the world, in the world of internet where the whole world has turned into a global village it can’t be assumed that any place will be safe from the hacker’s attempts either it is in real world or in the world of internet, In day life they can hack your bank account or will get your atm pass key. I think  Place or country doesn’t matter in online stuff. Hackers will go for an attempt wherever they find a loopholes. They are active all the time and recently the latest study about them has got the world with the news dynamics of protection layers of online currencies. However they are the one who breach all the security systems like they did to tether.

Yes, these thieves are everywhere and especially now they are trying to steal people in Crypto-Currency world thanks to BTC price. When BTC price becomes more expensive hackers become more excited and start attacking sites which hold several amounts of the currency. Unsecured sites unfortunatelly lose their funds and give their investors a big loss... Anyway it's inevitable, dealing with Bitcoins and AltCoins has its risks.

However in real life it's not so dangerous like here, you say hackers can invade bank accounts, etc... It's possible, but there we have guarantees that bank give us in some cases like that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
haileysantos95

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:12:22 AM

You really cant be hacked just because of a bitcoin transaction although you can be hacked if you register/download something from their site like a downloadable bitcoin wallet from unknown sites, sometimes these wallet have RAT`s that can access your computer and look at your files and steal your info about your bitcoin wallet.
rhayot

Activity: 351
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:46:08 AM

Hackers are always active, they are everywhere. But bitcoin is not easy to hacked though many wants to attempt to hack but it's hard. We just need to be careful especially the sites that we open, transactions and most importantly don't give your key or password.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: