Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:06:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hackers are active these days.  (Read 7463 times)
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:39:47 PM

With lot of money circle around in crytoworld definietly hackers quantity will grow lot
They just found new place to get money witn they capabilty
Lets just hope wallets security system improve day by day

chiefthor

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:43:23 PM

We can never be to sure nor safe when our cryptocurrencies are safe. We can never tell if they're working now because there will always be hackers who will find every possible way to hack into bitcoin systems. If that does happen, all hell will break lose and all of our investments will die. Let's just make sure to not make so much of a clatter on our bitcoins so as to keep it safe fron hacker hands.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:42:34 PM

Some bitcoin users told me not to do transactions in these couple of days because hackers are active these days. I want to know is it true? or some kind of rumor? Anyone here who have faced such problem?

Hackers are everywhere. And with the current situation which is a bit confusing for most of us, they will take advantage like creating a fake websites for claiming free BCC. There is one user claiming that he lost 45 bitcoin by downloading a fake electrum wallet. Maybe he is rushing things up to get BCC/BCH. I would rather wait and see how everything goes before claiming my free coins. We need to be extremely cautious at this time. I would advise as well not to do any transactions especially getting BCH/BCC as the risk is too high to lost your bitcoin as well.

Here is the thread if you are interested: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059967.0
very in pity, he lost 45 bitcoin in a short time. on thing to get it all takes a long time. hopefully the hackers are quick to realize not to do bad again, and if not they will take responsibility for his actions.

cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:54:19 PM

Some bitcoin users told me not to do transactions in these couple of days because hackers are active these days. I want to know is it true? or some kind of rumor? Anyone here who have faced such problem?
What kind of rubbish is that? No hacker in the world can steal your bitcoin if you don't give him your private information. For a hacker to have access to your bitcoin wallet you must first give a hacker your private keys or wallet password. Therefore, without such information there is no way any hacker can hack your wallet and steal your bitcoin.
cjinny

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:04:01 PM

Hackers are always looking for security holes from blockchain networks to access our bitcoins. So we must always be vigilant in surfing the internet, always pay attention to the link we will click, make sure the link is safe. Do not underestimate.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:10:39 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 10:54:12 AM by megalith07

Hackers have dependably been effectively associated with criminal acts. You should keep your record. Depend on it by giving data about your record. Be watchful of sites you don't have the foggiest idea. Continuously entire confirmation with telephone number
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:10:39 PM

hackers are always active not just these following days but all the time. so beware to those sites that are not known yet  they are all probably phishing sites, hackers are also doing some fake sites that looks like our trusted exchange sites to get us victimize of their hacking activities so be careful visiting those sites.
pratik.korde

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:21:21 PM

Ya i guess hackers are everywhere. They are always active they will try every possible thing to hack bitcoin wallet. But i think this is without over bitcoin wallet's private information they can't do anything. so i think don't share your private information to anyone about bitcoin wallet. so it is better be careful about your account and passwords. be safe...
skimust

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:13:47 PM

If you are worrying how to be able to increase your money without the need o buy Bitcoins, then you can invest instead and do some mining if you are out of options.
mrhollis1

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:18:44 PM

Hackers "are active these days"? You imagine they are not active all the time?
zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:02:49 PM

You are wrong. Hackers are active since the cryptocurrency has begun. Hackers found out that cryptocurrency is a great platform to which they can apply what they can do in order for them to move forward only for themselves.
anjaydut

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:08:01 PM

every time hackers always stalked our security, can not be guessed when they will act
but do not worry, we just need to keep our wallets to be safe from hacker attacks, and never click on the link suspicious and not clear source of origin

surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:28:14 PM

Yes, many hackers are currently running, they set up fake websites to steal account information and passwords from your wallet, you may have made the mistake of viewing the wrong ads.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Ronel Magracia

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:30:44 PM

Of course hackers are everwhere number one you need is dont trust to other people you dont know and that is for your protection and you need secured your account.
kakoli akter jhumu

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:46:23 PM

Not only in these days!!they are always active,you may always feel insecure,if you are not so much careful about providing information in a phishing website!!
Jltan

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:49:30 PM

Hackers are forever active. They are called hackers for a reason   Cheesy
But theory is the same as using credit card transaction. We can prevent but not fully. So the best thing to keep in mind is the websites we visit and the information we reveal. As long as we do these correctly, we will be safe.

Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  The Intelligent Blockchain  |  ICO: January 16th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   M▲TRIX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN  News  Scene  Showcase | ██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██ | Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:56:54 PM

Not only in these days!!they are always active,you may always feel insecure,if you are not so much careful about providing information in a phishing website!!
Yes, Hackers are anytime active to hack money so i want to suggest you that you will do more careful about your transaction because my friend's account hacked from blockchain and their money were stole, now he is very careful about his payment.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:10:15 PM

Yeah that's true,  some hackers are very active right now and because of that we need to be vigilant for some things here in bitcoin because if we don't,  we might get hacked.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:01:58 AM

Hackers are always active at all times, they do various ways to get what they want
we just need to be careful, do not ever click the suspicious links that are in the forum or that are sent to your personal message
I've found it several times, but I always ignore it, we have to be more careful Wink
usahaali05

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:25:17 AM

Now we can only provide umbrellas before the rain, because if it's a rumor we must also remain cautious because the criminal could come any time, we must be vigilant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: