Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:34:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hackers are active these days.  (Read 7463 times)
EnaksiS

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:28:00 AM

I lost my mew wallet about a month ago. I don't know how it  happened to me but yep, I lost it. I think, own wireless internet is not safe too. Public wireless are always watching by hackers. There is only one way to keep kalm, it is your mobile phone...
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:56:52 AM

Some bitcoin users told me not to do transactions in these couple of days because hackers are active these days. I want to know is it true? or some kind of rumor? Anyone here who have faced such problem?

Yes hacker are very active these days and i do not know ehy there are active maybe because they know that the bjtcoins are a big thing today and so they want to have money so they are hacking it. Just be smarter than the hackers always change your password and as much as possible diversity your money because in case that the hacker may hacked your wallet not all of tour moneybis there but lets just focused on not hacking your account.
FlintJuan

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:02:29 AM

Of course they are active day and night so you must learn how to secure your account once you create because this is not a real joke it is a real job.
jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:11:20 AM

Yeah apparently this is something that we could not be avoided as more and more firms and banks are heavily reliance on information technology it is no wonder that many hackers would be active especially if they can access people's money and information through their expertise without being detected by the police and NBI.

Aileen C.

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:35:27 AM

On point! Be careful and secured your sites. Verify your log in's and transactions inorder that no hackers can attacks you. We all know they are everywhere , thats why better be aware of it.
Hackers are always active around the world. They're everywhere, to be exact, and you don't know when they're going to attack or if they're going to attack.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:42:03 AM

Some bitcoin users told me not to do transactions in these couple of days because hackers are active these days. I want to know is it true? or some kind of rumor? Anyone here who have faced such problem?

Yes, it is true that there are some hackers, which I guess is part of the intetnet world. It is usual and normal. But hackers cannont do a move if no one would choose to be hacked. So if you don't want to be hack, it is you choice. Choose to research the safest way to prevent such things.
quocsi

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:51:59 AM

Yes, hackers are always active, they can access the web like facebok, steal personal information to steal your wallet, the more the hacker creates phishing sites. With profits attracting investors and their bitcoin scams, hackers also send mail to your gmail to check your wallet. If you login, you will lose your wallet. That is some trick trick of hackers. You should be careful with your bitcoin

uDwcHYO

Activity: 363

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:03:14 AM

a lot of fishing in crypto now, as well as in other areas where many newcomers come

zzz
Cedrick

Activity: 337

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:15:53 AM

Yes, hackers are always active, they can access the web like facebok, steal personal information to steal your wallet, the more the hacker creates phishing sites. With profits attracting investors and their bitcoin scams, hackers also send mail to your gmail to check your wallet. If you login, you will lose your wallet. That is some trick trick of hackers. You should be careful with your bitcoin
Yup so don’t just clock any link in facebook it might steal your personal information. When i start doing crypto i stop clicking link in facebook because there’s too many hackers nowadays i’m just keeping safe.

virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:20:48 AM

Yes there are hackers always trying to steal away your hard earned money.  We must be very cautious while dealing with different new sites and mails received from different sources.  On receiving such mails we should not click open all the mails received because if we click those mails; our data will be stolen by the hackers and they may be able to steal away our coins.
Also we should keep our password secret and kept at secured place avoiding eacy access to hackers.
nagiblem

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:21:21 AM

I lost my mew wallet about a month ago. I don't know how it  happened to me but yep, I lost it. I think, own wireless internet is not safe too. Public wireless are always watching by hackers. There is only one way to keep kalm, it is your mobile phone...

I have known someone who did not lost her MEE wallet but lost coins inside her wallet that was strange because she only log in her wallet once and check the balance in ethplorer everytime but upon checking just this week one of her coin is missing and she did not tranfer anything. Hackers now are indeed intelligent we do not know when they will attack so better yet transfer our investments in a more secure wallet.

gestknpa

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:44:46 AM

Do not log on to unsafe websites for curiosity.
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:51:47 AM

Yes it is true... Hackers these days is active because of the so much value of coins and tokens. A site that what we call phishing site is the creation of the hackers , if you try to log in in that phishing site Im sure that they will definitely stole your private key especially your tokens . So be aware of the phishing sites.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Satry

Activity: 190
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:16:41 AM

Of course hackers are everwhere number one you need is dont trust to other people you dont know and that is for your protection and you need secured your account.

Yes! Even in the olden days the hackers is everywhere.
Not only do we realize they are all around us. So all we have to do is to secure our accounts your password should not be known. And you must have a security code you will need 2FA. Thats the only thing to do to prevent an account from being hacked.
coin_maker

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:58:21 AM

There is no denying that hackers are trying to get hold of whatever they can. My best solution to avoid all this is not to trust anyone.
CryptoChris18

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:18:59 AM

Hackers are always active and the best thing is to always take precautions against Hackers.

For them the Bitcoin network is a great opportunity they will always take advantage of.  Always Take the necessary precautions and you don't have to worry much.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:34:49 AM

Well, Hackers are always existing. Maybe these days, There are lots of Hackers that are born. They are not really always hacking accounts. They are people that are always searching and trying to have holes in each site that they want to attack. Bitcoin wallets are really good enough and the security of it is good enough to prevent being hacked by Active hackers. Use bitcoin wallets that are legitimate like Coinbase and click links that are always started at HTTPS and if the site is like a phising dont link it.
Pamela Jobelle

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:13:49 AM

Hackers are always active on hacking systems. The're always demand as long as they have all the time to steal in formations. They make profit doing insider things, doing illegal things. The option for us is to back all the information and wallets through desktop and notebooks if in case there's a possibility of hacking.
winyau8888

Activity: 131
Merit: 12

I am a baby to cryptocurrency~

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:18:17 AM

We need to take more caution nowadays. B'coz many fake links, sites, programs or wallets appear from nowhere. Always double check everything involve your assets no matter how rush it is. Always visit and download from the official site. If you have any doubt, then do not do it until everything is clear.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Figuran-

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:48:49 PM

First of all internet is a wild platform you don't know who's behind the internet and what his/her true intention. Maybe some of the people tries to tell you just be careful but not the "Don't do any transaction" Because here in the cryptocurrency it's part of it that you're going to do a transaction to anyone because it's our way of communication and transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: