Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:01:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hackers are active these days.  (Read 7463 times)
cherrymobile

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:27:23 AM

Some bitcoin users told me not to do transactions in these couple of days because hackers are active these days. I want to know is it true? or some kind of rumor? Anyone here who have faced such problem?
Be more aware with the person you talk with. Aware with the site you are going to click.Hackers are always there  what are you going to do is to become observant. Make sure that your accounts are safe and secure. Don't ever try to give your personal information to someone you didnt know already or i can say strangers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adsadsx

Activity: 199

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:27:28 AM

Some bitcoin users told me not to do transactions in these couple of days because hackers are active these days. I want to know is it true? or some kind of rumor? Anyone here who have faced such problem?

Hacking also reflects the fact that the digital money industry has not yet addressed its core security issues of infrastructure.
gamechain

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:29:25 AM

Hackers have always been active. The most common way of being a hacker's victim is the user's fault. Often fake website, phishing emails and social engineering. When using the internet, be aware. Scan your pc regularly and don't click og sketchy links. Especially don't download sketchy software. If you really need to, use a virtual machine.

Bitcoin, strong people base, fame early. When it comes to digital currency, the first one that comes to mind is bitcoin. Bitcoin is no longer a virtual digital currency, but has become a brand in the virtual digital currency.
khanhtr

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:36:33 AM

Everyone should secure their wallets securely. Hackers always work to attack our wallets.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:41:53 AM

Hackers very active now but you can save your crypto currency.
Need use the best antivirus and guard malware. don't download shady apps and will check all signature of file.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:23:53 AM

Hackers are not only active these days but are and always active ever since trying to pry their victim on their deceiving tactics. Be vigilant at all times and always check on the SSL certificates on your web browser's address and the url you are visiting too. Most cases of hacked account these days are due to phishing scam that will deceive you and stole your credentials.

Stigmuu

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:26:11 AM

Anytime ..hackers are just everywhere..ready to attack..we need to b extra careful on our account..
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:08:55 AM

Still doing some basic research regarding through this topic , and thank you to be honest cause I am not aware on this hackers thing. But my friend told me yesterday to be wise and becareful on some sites or link so I suggest to all who is reading this , always beware and be wise.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:19:36 PM

I hate hackers they have no heart and right mind .Actually right now they steal my money in my wallet ,our long conversation unitl I gave my email and number.I wish there would be punishment for them I worked hard for that money and he catch it immediately his such a fucker.It was a lesson learned for me next  time beware and be wise before giving some information to others.
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:29:34 PM

We need to be patient if it is about our security, but the recent viruses that was spreaded in the world like Petia and others that encrypt files on the pc and asks money for decrytping shows us that security was not a hot theme before not only for individuals, but for the large firms that were using old versions of windows like XP or vista without suppotr and security update. SO ONLY OUR UNPATIENCE give them all the keys to open the wallets. 

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
patapon49

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:32:07 PM

This is the problem of crypto currency, a lot of naïve or newbie are made by scams or hack
SiOmnesEgoNon

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:19:49 AM

hackers are always active anytime anywhere. here in our country its hard to convince people about investment in bitcoin because lot of scammers and hackers here in our country. lets provide always the 2fa in our wallet.
usechain

Activity: 246
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:31:12 AM

Hackers at any time, we must always prevent phishing and fake websites, regular anti-virus on the computer, do not put the financial information and private key password on the computer, use the U disk to copy the important information.
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:45:57 AM

Yes, They work silently and in more cunning way, they create fake account, ether wallet, campaign and fake website they want to fake everything if that is the only way to get what they want. These people are so used to this kind of scheme they take advantage of people's hard earned money, token and everything, they are shameless and fearless, but these people will one day meet their ends. They will suffer more than what they get, so be very careful because they're everywhere looking for the opportunity to do their wicked scheme.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:32:50 AM

Yes hackers are active in every area, this also the way of receiving an easy money, or form of protest against smth. But very often innocent people are suffering :/
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:17:48 AM

Anytime ..hackers are just everywhere..ready to attack..we need to b extra careful on our account..
Most of the guys are script kiddies or scammers. It never ceases to amaze me that how people fall for their cheap known tricks. I consider the lack of understanding and excess of trust as the main causes behind this problem. It is not that difficult to protect one’s online assets.

All we need to do is become a little smart and get a bit of knowledge about what we are using. Take all the recommended security steps.
Mr.Smithers

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:21:03 PM

It seems that everytime there is a spike in bitcoin fee price and a rise in a number of bitcoin unconfirmed transactions, there is also a spike in a number of people who try to take advantage of that situation by scamming others, so beware of everybody claiming that they can accelerate your transaction. I have seen both scam attempts on that forum as well as false scamming websites. Prices for accelerating the transaction in legit places are on a boundary of scam as well, by the way.

The other category of scams I have seen recently are the false wallets taking advantage of recent air-dropped hard forked coins. You might try to use such a wallet to try to get your air-dropped coins and then you find out that not only your air-dropped coins are gone but your bitcoins are gone as well.

Good luck to everybody on avoiding the scam attempts!
almtu

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:31:29 PM

To think of hackers is always active daily. I think of them like a watchful person that looking for an opportunity to steal belongings from other. Most specially the word money. Hackers are everywhere double there effort to victims more than before. Creating a counterfeit looks like from the original. Hopefully hackers will be good.
favor222

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:06:32 AM

Yes, hackers are active these days because btc it is precious and everything what's expensive will be stolen.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:13:20 AM

actually hackers are always btc target every time but we also do not know whether they are always active every day or just when the end of the month, or when the price of btc down and some people will make sales. because we can not predict it, it's better we always have to be careful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: