Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 05:54:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hackers are active these days.  (Read 7463 times)
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:25:26 AM

Some bitcoin users told me not to do transactions in these couple of days because hackers are active these days. I want to know is it true? or some kind of rumor? Anyone here who have faced such problem?

Actually some of  the trading site's  now have a problem   of hacker but not at all, and one example of the victim of the hacking system before  is etherdelta,thats why they temporary close there exchanges site's to protect the investment of some investor,but now the etherdelta site's is okey  to done  transaction now  because they  fixedly there defense wall againts the hacking system and some phishing sites.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
marjoree

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:39:40 AM

I am not sure if it is very active but I witnessed my friends unfortunate event with his account being hacked. All the tokens he got in his wallet was gone 3 days before checking it again. They may be active or not, we should still be careful on taking care of our accounts because they can be anywhere and may attack anytime. Sometimes, it is better to cash out some of our tokens and put them in a bank so that if that happens, at least we still have left from our hard work.

Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:45:53 AM

Yes hackers are active in every area, this also the way of receiving an easy money, or form of protest against smth. But very often innocent people are suffering :/
This requires us to activate all the security features, never open the link on the email that we do not know because based on my experience I got a virus and hackers managed to steal 0.65 btc I have, beware.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

bad_apple

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:19:24 PM

Indeed, hackers are VERY active these days because of the rapid growth of technology and it can be used for doing several crimes. Today, if you have a lot of knowledge on technology, you have the huge advantage over a large percentage of people on the entire world. Why? Because there are almost less than 30% of the entire population are knowledgeable on internet and also have access on gadgets and devices.
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:30:57 PM

hackers will always be there and will always be active, we as users should also be wary of them (hackers). And do not rush in terms of fake website and fraud. So we have to be careful Smiley
Shakawat

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:59:59 PM

now nothing is impossible for hackers. it is also possible for hacked to do so now hackad is the first choice. it is possible to hack into big bit of this bitkay.but if there is good passege then the possibility of hacking will be less
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:52:52 PM

now nothing is impossible for hackers. it is also possible for hacked to do so now hackad is the first choice. it is possible to hack into big bit of this bitkay.but if there is good passege then the possibility of hacking will be less

Hachers are very scary now a days. Actually, hackers are the first people that we should consider and plan against for.  These are digitally smart people who may possibly identify you because of the little information they know about you..
I hate this hackers because they ruin life.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2898
Merit: 600

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:57:18 PM

They are plain criminals in my opinion. They have been attracted in crypto because of the money. So I don't like them to be called hackers, criminal is the best way to describe them. They are no different from those person who will put a gun on your head to get your private keys which happened recently.

That's why we need to be very vigilant otherwise your funds will be gone, stolen by this criminals. Its really scary though, and there's so little things that we can do to protect ourselves. Exchanges, personal addresses are not safe anymore. So just be very careful and stay one step ahead of them by having your private keys secured by a strong passwords.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
jerry0

Activity: 1750
Merit: 186

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:43:20 PM

Someone mentioned they got hacked in their myetherwallet by opening up a phishing like from an email.  If you open an email from someone you don't know who it is, but do not click on any link etc, is that generally safe?
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:54:20 PM

Someone mentioned they got hacked in their myetherwallet by opening up a phishing like from an email.  If you open an email from someone you don't know who it is, but do not click on any link etc, is that generally safe?

Yes you are right I agree with that. Because my friend is also a victim of hackers. Finally he clicked the link after some time lost his money and btc on myetherwallet. I think if their is a very good solution to prevent or eliminate all hackers may be great. But now all the hackers are active and we do not know who are they because they also a bitcoin users.
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:08:04 PM

Someone mentioned they got hacked in their myetherwallet by opening up a phishing like from an email.  If you open an email from someone you don't know who it is, but do not click on any link etc, is that generally safe?

Yes you are right I agree with that. Because my friend is also a victim of hackers. Finally he clicked the link after some time lost his money and btc on myetherwallet. I think if their is a very good solution to prevent or eliminate all hackers may be great. But now all the hackers are active and we do not know who are they because they also a bitcoin users.

Like we members of the bitcoin and working as hard to earn profit for the good gain in this organization ,inthe other side hackers are also very active in finding ways to steal other peoples bitcoin for their benefits ,so be careful with your wallet ,time will come this people willvanish in this world because good prevails from evil doing.

pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:22:38 AM

every day they hackers will be active so better do not have to trust anything if there is a offer, better always be careful .. Smiley

With the increasing popularity and usage of crypto, hackers already know how to get into the system and get that precious token. I think devs and admins have to conspire and unite to formulate or change the current system and make it undeniable. Hackers or system hack are the inevitable problems we face in the world of crypto currency.
cerebro415

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:29:04 AM

I am about more than a month old in this community, and have yet to become a member, I still need 4 more merits. But putting that aside, does any of the sr and higher ranked members have any experience with hackers? and what happens in most of these hacking cases? do they, the "hackers" really hack your computer and your pay pal? I would like to hear more about what and how they hack
dzaqira09

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:24:34 AM

Some bitcoin users told me not to do transactions in these couple of days because hackers are active these days. I want to know is it true? or some kind of rumor? Anyone here who have faced such problem?
Another hoax is the security of bitcoin vulnerable to hackers is its own wallet system, so far there has been no news about hackers trying to break into bitcoin
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:19:05 AM

Another hoax is the security of bitcoin vulnerable to hackers is its own wallet system, so far there has been no news about hackers trying to break into bitcoin
If we consider bitcoin security and not the security of exchanges or wallets, then it is really impossible to break through the technology used in bitcoin. Even if someone discovers the solution, it would be useless as the resources required would make things practically very difficult. The wallet security is the responsibility of the owner and there are secure exchanges too. But again, no system is hundred percent safe but that does not mean it is easy to break into any one.
douhancan58

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:29:53 AM

Have you ever found that it is always difficult for an exchange to be caught by hackers?

They steal a lot of BTC but can't catch them, is this a conspiracy!

Release false information to lower prices, then buy in bulk and sell when prices are high!
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:44:18 AM

If we consider bitcoin security and not the security of exchanges or wallets, then it is really impossible to break through the technology used in bitcoin. Even if someone discovers the solution, it would be useless as the resources required would make things practically very difficult. The wallet security is the responsibility of the owner and there are secure exchanges too. But again, no system is hundred percent safe but that does not mean it is easy to break into any one.

Of course bitcoin itself wont be hacked because it does not hold any funds. Bitcoin is just a piece of code that is written by devs. what hackers have real interest is bitcoin wallets and online exchanges because these two holds the funds of bitcoins users all over the world. hackers are always active all the time not just everyday because they are always busy to find a loophole in order to bypass the security of the system.
kache2018

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:48:58 AM

Yes they are. These hackers are more active on some websites that whenever you click it, the can have your wallet address and even transfer automatically your wallet balance. All you have to do is not to access these unknown sites and ensure not to erroneous click it.
Tooevilforyou

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:49:34 AM

They may be active, maybe but that doesn't mean people are going to get hacked, the only way you get hacked is if you don't properly secure your wallet and that way whatever hack happens is as a result of your own carelessness.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:36:04 AM

Hackers are active all the time. And the hacker should have an opportunity to hack any system. But today's hackers have become much more advance. You do not even know that Hacker has hacked your system or account. But to avoid hackers, the government of every country is making different software and also releases adverts to avoid hackers from time to time.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: