Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:06:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hackers are active these days.  (Read 7463 times)
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:28:05 AM

It's really annoying to be a hacker.
Why do you keep committing crimes? Huh Huh Huh Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

That's a silly question. Because it's fun, because they don't to work from 9 to 5, because it's easier to get more money that way. Some people are just hardwired that way.
Why people commit so many crimes?
hermae

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:28:55 AM

Hackers and scammers are everywhere. They are always there everytime, not just these days but every day. But the best way to protect our money or coins and to avoid being scammed is to be careful in every transactions we do. We must check that we are in the correct websites before entering our private keys and all.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:31:21 AM

Some bitcoin users told me not to do transactions in these couple of days because hackers are active these days. I want to know is it true? or some kind of rumor? Anyone here who have faced such problem?

if I hear the hacker I think it's a natural thing because the virtual world is prone to the crime that lurks everybody, so it's better when you're surfing better avoid sites that tell you to login or all sorts of other types and more thoroughly.
jchav010101

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:38:28 AM

As people continue to flock to invest in Bitcoin, it becomes vitally important to make sure your money is safe and secure.
Cryptocurrency exchanges in the past have been hacked, with thousands of Bitcoin stolen which would amount to millions of pounds.
dany henry

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:39:44 AM

As the cryptocurrency become popular and bitcoin price keep on soaring plenty of hackers are also becoming active everywhere.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:46:47 AM

Some bitcoin users told me not to do transactions in these couple of days because hackers are active these days. I want to know is it true? or some kind of rumor? Anyone here who have faced such problem?

yes you were right yesterday I also heard that myetherwallet web phishing said that so many victims who login when a certain time have lost some of its assets, it has also been announced on the twitter side myetherwallet.
proof: https://twitter.com/myetherwallet/status/988830652526092288
bitcoinrunners001

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:56:04 AM

For years, hackers have robbed Bitcoin investors, emptying their cryptocurrency wallets without fear of being caught thanks to the relative anonymity of the blockchain. Now, Cisco has exposed the thieves behind a string of particularly flagrant attacks.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:57:24 AM

Hackers can't take your money when they don't know about it! To feel yourself safe you need to understand that almost everything seems "free" nowadays is scam so don't be stupid.

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:16:58 PM

I heard that MEW was robbed yesterday, but I go through the browser extension, so I think that I will not be thrown to a phishing site

Many people lossing their ethereum because phising website from rerouting dns server. Its better always carefull when we access to our wallet because with with growing popularity of bitcoin many hackers trying to steal our coin

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:19:31 PM

I think the hacker must be active every day. They are active every day because they want to find a gap to break into the important things we have. We all must be extra careful with the hackers. Because hackers can come anytime without us knowing. At least the guarding of personal things must be kept strictly guarded.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:20:57 PM

There are many active hackers around the cryptocurrency world! It is the reason why we need to be careful for us to protect our bitcoins. If we will make investment here in the cryptocurrency world, we should research first the project for us to secure our money.
Larrycool

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:22:45 PM

Hackers are always on the lookout everyday to see whom to devour, They are always looking for security holes from blockchain networks to access our bitcoins. So we must always be vigilant in surfing the internet, always pay attention to the link we will click, make sure the link is safe. Do not underestimate these guys, they can go to any length to get what they want.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:27:25 PM

This is true and the recent incident was involving myetherwallet which is the web’s most popular client-side ethereum wallet, has been compromised by a DNS attack. So therefore we must always be vigilant specially of all of our accounts to avoid of being compromise by these hackers as if i was not then maybe i will be one of those victims today who lost their hard earned coins.
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:32:00 PM

Yes it is really true so all we need to do is to become more aware and careful when transacting online. We can never avoid this one since there's a lot of greedy people and it's the only way to for them to make money. The population of bitcoin users are very huge that's why hackers are really active nowadays.
Anti-Cen

Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:35:01 PM

Bitcoin started out being used for buying weed, sex and gambling but then hackers used it to get paid
from ransomware attacks and know it or not but Tor software itself was instrumental in the spread of the
WannaCry virus (You have been warned)

Contracts are being sold on Tor by add-servers to fake click lots of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) adverts and again
payment is made usual using Bitcoins so I guess "Financial Freedom" and hacking just go hand in hand.

BTC was subject to a lot of hacks just after launch so who do you think was doing it and what do you think will
happen to the new lightning network banking hubs now they have become a single point of failure if your coins
are held in the off-block private ledgers.

Banks are going to attacking banks and disgruntled bank customers are going to be hacking the lightning network
and I was laughed at years ago for pointing out the banks could pump-en-dump Bitcoins but today we call them
whales to side step the argument that I predicted years in advance.    

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Anti-Cen

Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:40:44 PM

Ues hackers really active right now.They fastly move because they knows that the market are in a good condition which the value was growing up stronger.

And next week it will be going down again which will force the hackers who store money in Bitcoins to start earning a living again
instead of just relying on the appreciation of the Bitcoins they hold.

You can carry on dreaming now !

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:01:03 PM

Bitcoin transaction are operated over the blockchain and  As there small chance if the splitting so the team announced to remain pause during this time because during the split there was some chance to lost the btc in network. So that was all news to make everyone safe to keep Bitcoin safe and don't fall into fork experiment.
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:05:37 PM

there's no impossible in the world of they can do everything in digital worlds that's why hacker's are always there. We should always remember especially for those user's who doesn't have any knowledge in some precautions to avoid this. We can avoid this if you will be careful in any sites and documents that you will open.
maerose_sun

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:10:47 PM

yes hackers are really active these days. They will hacked our earnings inorder for them to have more profits without any efforts. They are people who want their lives become easy with out any sweats coming from them, it's their happiness to steal others property. They are the kind of people who are unworthy...
Abuloool123

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:11:21 PM

Lots of fake websites
Lots of bad backdoored programs and e-mail fishing scams
If you visit a website check the address to make absolutely sure your on the real website.
Trust no one!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: