Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:36:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hackers are active these days.  (Read 7463 times)
Codename23

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:14:20 PM

Hackers are active these days. How did I know? Because I have a friend who's account was hacked and his tokens was stolen by the hacker. It was so unfortunate and we are feeling angry toward the person who stole it from my friend. Hackers should stop what they are doing right now. They should use their knowledge in good things not in some stealing stuffs
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:19:55 PM

Some bitcoin users told me not to do transactions in these couple of days because hackers are active these days. I want to know is it true? or some kind of rumor? Anyone here who have faced such problem?

This is not a rumor my wallet have been infiltrated by hacker. I thought that it is very hard to hack an account but mind you it is very possible. There are so many ways to secure your accounts. Maybe you can file it in the external drive or  print it out especially if you PC is very vulnerable. Search and learn more about this issue.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:20:42 PM

Hackers is everywhere and everytime,  you can't even predict when they will do some bad thing,  just be careful any single time because no one will take responsible. That's why bitcoin is so risky, so be inteligent and be patience.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:25:48 PM

Some bitcoin users told me not to do transactions in these couple of days because hackers are active these days. I want to know is it true? or some kind of rumor? Anyone here who have faced such problem?

Yes hackers very active this days that's why we should carefully take a step for what we are doing and on how we manage our wallet to keep it safe always.
Odiss

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:29:39 PM

Yes! I lost a lot of money accessing MEW My Ether Wallet this week I'm very sad Sad
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:30:14 PM

Yes true, it must be admitted that the presence of bitcoin makes a huge increase in hackers, they do everything possible to steal a private key or an account that keep bitcoin, but I suggest to enable all security features or 2FA so as to make hackers wasted their time.
Prisca07

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:33:02 PM

You know if earlier it was enough to create a tricky password to protect your email from spying nowadays it may not be enough. People who deal with money of all kinds should be aware of potential risks. As it was mentioned above they are active all the time, they track all the modern tendencies and in many cases they invent programs that do harm before any action is taken. So we all should be very careful)
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:35:26 PM

The market has just recovered from the hacking incident!

The hacker attacks OKEX again, causing the decline of many digital cryptographic currencies today!

There have been a lot of attacks on the exchanges. Why don't we hire them?
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:41:16 PM

Programmers are dependably vigilant for chances to utilize their muscles. The current occasions in the bitcoin world could bring out a greater amount of them however in the event that you are a watchful client who peruses the particular directions on the best way to go about what just happened, I think you are in great hands. The ones who get defrauded regularly are the individuals who act first before considering and arranging what should be finished.
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:00:10 PM

the devils never sleep xD they're active all days and nights long
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:09:01 PM

In this world we cannot monitor everyones movement. Scammers and hackers are everywhere. So be more secure and aware in what you do. Dont trust easily with someone you didnt know yet. And the money you earned secure all before something might happen you will regret.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:21:11 PM

Yes theres a lot of active hackers now a days so i think you should need to be safe always before you click some sites try to see if it is http or https and http can hack your private keys or others and try to use safe wallet because theres a lot of wallet can hack your account so
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:25:11 PM

Whether they are active or not hackers attacks whenever there is an opportunity or any security flaw in your account that they can exploit. If fear of hackers will inhibit you to do transactions then it will be very bad for your investments, I think what you have to do is to take extra precautions and research how hackers can access your accounts and wallets in order to prevent future attacks.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:28:26 PM

Yeah, there is a lot of hackers somewhere, and they are hunting for their prey. So if I where you, just be smart on what you are doing in your bitcoin, and dont share your password and account to the people that you cant trust.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

Hackers are everywhere. they don't stop doing some crazy things that will benefit them. whether they are active or not, people like us should always be very careful to avoid of getting hacked. alwyas have the benefit of the doubt and always make a triple check in every transaction. make sure that every you site your checking is not a phishing site. let's be vigilant every time.
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:34:03 PM

Right now it is true that there are a lot of hackers so my advice is always protect our wallet and dont share to anyone our private key except from our family member,  and my advice is always use a great wallet so the hackers can not backed our wallet.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:37:18 PM

Hackers are always active anytime anyday, it might just be because you have not fall victim or the project or your investment wasn't involved in any hack....
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:39:23 PM

The technology is progressing in the same way as the hackers. Millions of dollars worth of coins were played from many internet sites. It is necessary to protect such valuable coins well.
There are many ways to safely protect. You'll find it.
Ayyaz Mahmood

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:48:20 PM

You should be alert from hackers!!! The BTC fork for them is a golden opportunity that they will be  taking advantage of.  Take the proper precautions and you shouldn't have too much to worry about.
cunese

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:02:06 PM

The fastest way to make money right now is to steal encryption, and there have been several recent hacks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: