Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:22:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hackers are active these days.  (Read 7463 times)
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:05:21 PM

Some bitcoin users told me not to do transactions in these couple of days because hackers are active these days. I want to know is it true? or some kind of rumor? Anyone here who have faced such problem?
You can protect all of your bitcoins from hackers by storing all of your bitcoins in trusted bitcoin wallets. There are many people who are losing there bitcoins because hackers hacked their bitcoins. Having knowldge can protect you from many hackers here in the cryptocurrency world.
t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:06:36 PM

Hackers are always active, this is the type of people whose main goal in life is to steal your confidential information and spoil your life. They are driven by money and questionable morality. They live for the sake of money, and therefore they can blackmail and deceive without regret all who stand in their way.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:09:28 PM

Lots of fake websites
Lots of bad backdoored programs and e-mail fishing scams
If you visit a website check the address to make absolutely sure your on the real website.
Trust no one!

I guess, hackers can attack anytime. That's why we need to be cautious 24/7. We never know when we will experience hacking. They are like roaring lions waiting for someone to devour. We better be watchful and careful.
Quicksilver143

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:14:50 PM

Yes hackers are that much pretty active these days because there's a lot of fake websites used to scam an investment. Hackers are everywhere. But we can avoid these hackers if we're taking care of what we are doing. If you're hacked by someone, it is your fault because you are not securing the credibility of that which you are in. I suggest, next time make sure that you are investing on a legit place to avoid scammers or hackers.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:23:06 PM

We can't blame them the reason why they are called hacker is because they want quick profit. There are steps to prevent getting hack number 1 rule is always keep changing your password especially if you are not the only person who uses your computer. Second don't access sites that are not secured or always check the site if that is legit or not and lastly keep your private key in a separate OS or in a new formatted devices.
Curio$ity

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:39:08 PM

Hackers are active these days. They became more active when they knew the bitcoin is a really fast and good way to earn money. Since the bitcoin is all over the world, it became exposed to hackers too. Bitcoin became popular, that's why the hackers became for active and interested about it. They became more active, because it's really an easy way for them to earn money.
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:43:01 PM

The hackers are everywhere, it's always active and alert to get rid of because they want a quick earning. We must always be doubly careful, because that kind of person has no choice who wants them to victimized.

Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:46:36 PM

The hackers are everywhere, it's always active and alert to get rid of because they want a quick earning. We must always be doubly careful, because that kind of person has no choice who wants them to victimized.

Hackers are very active anytime, they are very desperate to gather your hard earned money, they do all the tactics just to believe that they are legit. We all must be carefull anytime and anywhere.
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:47:48 PM

Hackers are pest in bitcoin talk community, they are always around, searching for opportunity, I am victim ones of hacking my account in some website but it is an eye opener for me, to escape from my negligences. This is their quickest method to earn money and i hope someday they will also arrested by law enforcers and punished from their behaviors.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:48:02 PM

After I heard mew got hacked, now I am a little bit worried about my asset.maybe now is a good time to thinking about an offline wallet that more secure than an online wallet or exchange wallet.

bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:52:11 PM

Hackers are pest in bitcoin talk community, they are always around, searching for opportunity, I am victim ones of hacking my account in some website but it is an eye opener for me, to escape from my negligences. This is their quickest method to earn money and i hope someday they will also arrested by law enforcers and punished from their behaviors.
haha yes, black hat team like many theft in real life they have multi face, anywhere and tracking for your mistake to steal everything they can.
it happen to everything such as your personal info, your id, your credit card. and yes, they are love crytptocurrency so much as it always anonymous

naldal kaka25

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:54:49 PM

I think not for now, hackers are always active anytime. we should be more aware of it because it will be very harmful to us. The tumor appears because at this time many new Ico are emerging
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:12:41 PM

Some bitcoin users told me not to do transactions in these couple of days because hackers are active these days. I want to know is it true? or some kind of rumor? Anyone here who have faced such problem?
Our bitcoins are not safe if we don't have knowledge about what we are doing. There are a lot of people who are losing their money from hackers because they do not know how they will store their bitcoins safely.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:39:57 PM

I also get a rumor that Myetherwallet is being attacked by hackers so do not open those links now. I obeyed because a few months ago my wallet was attacked by hackers and lost all tokens.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

TechnoBibble

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:02:13 PM

many people are hearing that many losers are losing their tokens because they may not even read them well and they are wrong or their privit keys are not protected so that they have touched a token on their mew should only look at the privite key so you do not rob a token or get all your important tokens
WolkGold

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:21:11 PM

Yes, you have a reason to talk about hacker attacks to MEW and google's public DNS problems. It has been widely publicized on the crypto community and popular exchange sites. I'm worried it will create a crisis of value in the market. Because investors will worry about this. MEW is the most popular wallet on the market crypto.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:23:12 PM

yes hackers are so active now so thats why you have take protection.
do not click any unknown link and phishing email.
or before transaction check wallet address multiple time and keep your wallet email private.

Escan0r

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:28:16 PM

Actually hackers active every day but there are not doing activities or can be called spying your eyes. Because we do not think hackers way we could be the next target.
Maikl

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:32:34 PM

Yes, now because of hackers suffers the entire cryptocurrency market. for me it's extra time to think about safety and obtaining a cold wallet.
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:49:07 PM

I get the impression that hackers can steal from everywhere. it's good that I have a penny in my account that I do not mind losing Cheesy

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: