Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:57:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin cash paper wallet  (Read 634 times)
UnknownBTC (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:36:34 PM

There must be a way to make one right?

-wrong sub forum im sorry

My custom wallet: 1LearBTCNt5HnruJFdPHH1VAYDKtnTbDYR
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:02:49 PM

It's nothing hard to do really. A paper wallet simply have the private key associated with it. Use whatever BitcoinCash wallet you are using, export the private keys from it and copy them into a notepad, then print them and you are fine.
evergreenfield

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:04:33 PM

It's nothing hard to do really. A paper wallet simply have the private key associated with it. Use whatever BitcoinCash wallet you are using, export the private keys from it and copy them into a notepad, then print them and you are fine.

Does BCH or BCC have an open source paper wallet creator like bitaddress.org of BTC?
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:08:54 PM

Not so fast. If you copy-pasted your wallet.dat from Bitcoin Core into Bitcoin Cash client, you should move the coins out of there, then do the private key paper wallet (I think).

Just to be sure, you should ask in that big thread that theymos made, you can find it here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059111.0
SONG GEET

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:43:42 PM

Does BCH or BCC have an open source paper wallet creator like bitaddress.org of BTC?
You can try http://bccaddress.org/

we have forked bitaddress to work as bitcoin cash paper wallet generator, try today.

Thank you

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:21:00 AM

There's really a bitcoin cash cash, if there's any country I want to know and want to get to the country right away, and there's absolutely no doubt.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:27:56 AM

i agree with you sir thats a very safe wallet using the privatekey i also use that wallet and i transfer my bitcoin to the local wallet if i need cash for withdrawal to convert in my local currency. i use that strategy for the safety of my coins.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:54:44 AM

we have forked bitaddress to work as bitcoin cash paper wallet generator, try today.

Thank you

who exactly is this "we" you are talking about and why did you even fork bitaddress, there is nothing different between the private keys of bitcoin and bitcoin cash and as a result there was no need to change anything about it.

the worst part of it is that you have placed an advertisement on top of the page!!!
and also you didn't even change the link to the source code, it is still the same bitaddress.org source on github so the safe assumption here is that the link you posted here is malicious or with malicious intent and it is wise to stay away from it.

and you say it is "paper wallet" but the paper which you need to print is still saying "bitcoin". what exactly did you change here Cheesy

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:08:20 AM

Thank you

who exactly is this "we" you are talking about and why did you even fork bitaddress, there is nothing different between the private keys of bitcoin and bitcoin cash and as a result there was no need to change anything about it.

the worst part of it is that you have placed an advertisement on top of the page!!!
and also you didn't even change the link to the source code, it is still the same bitaddress.org source on github so the safe assumption here is that the link you posted here is malicious or with malicious intent and it is wise to stay away from it.

and you say it is "paper wallet" but the paper which you need to print is still saying "bitcoin". what exactly did you change here Cheesy

This is my thinking too -- that the original bitaddress should work just fine  Grin.  Identical address format so why not
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: