Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:24:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: D3 Dash Miner for October Sale  (Read 717 times)
willywonkaaa (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:11:22 PM

Hello,

I'm located in southern California and have around 15 D3 miners for sale. Please contact me if you would like to place an order for October shipment.

As I'm a new member I dont know this escrow or have any "reputation" on this website nor do I want to deal with shipping to any countries outside the US unless you are willing to pay more to make me put forth the effort.

So please only contact me if you are located in southern California, from la/oc/sd. I might even be able to arrange a meet up in SF bay area depending on scheduling.

▄▄▄    B2BX - FIRST LEGAL INSTITUTIONAL CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE    ▄▄▄ 
//  JOIN ICO  //  2nd Oct 2017  //
▄▄▄  WHITEPAPER  ▄  FACEBOOK  ▄  TELEGRAM   ▄  BITCOINTALK  ▄  TWITTER  ▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:05:27 PM

You have these machines in your possession??

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
willywonkaaa (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:12:41 PM

No I dont have them, I dont think they've shipped a single unit yet even if you ordered in the 1st batch.

This is just to order for an October ship date from Bitmain.

willywonkaaa (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:00:20 PM

Meaning I've secured the order and would be selling them to you since I bought more than what I needed.

BenRickert

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:32:11 PM

Meaning I've secured the order and would be selling them to you since I bought more than what I needed.
Yeah....right, we see this scam almost every day. You don't have shit except a stupid plan to try and steal people's money. Suck it scammer.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
willywonkaaa (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:43:39 AM

I'm not scamming anyone. I'm just trying to sell them for a slight markup.

I get it everyone is wary of the newbies, but thats why I've offered to meet up in person. In either a bank or a Starbucks, there is no scam here...I might be new to this forum and crypto in general but I'm sure there are more effective scams than what you perceive this genuine offer to be.

Everyone once started out as a newbie...

I'm asking $4200 a piece for them. This includes all taxes, customs, and shipping fees for the US. It also includes the PSU

hazza1999

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:55:20 AM

pls any one knows how to wire transaction  works  , any how i can pay it to bitmain i have the invoice  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
willywonkaaa (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:21:34 AM

Wire transactions to Bitmain are notorious for being shipped late and going out late. They take forever to verify and are terrible at responding. But that has just been my experience. Maybe someone else has had a better experience.

hazza1999

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:33:20 AM

pleas  sir  , can i tell bitmain to change the payment method after i got the invoice pls help me  Cry
hazza1999

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:04:22 AM

Wire transactions to Bitmain are notorious for being shipped late and going out late. They take forever to verify and are terrible at responding. But that has just been my experience. Maybe someone else has had a better experience.
pleas  sir  , can i tell bitmain to change the payment method after i got the invoice pls help me  Cry
BenRickert

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:47:51 AM

I'm not scamming anyone. I'm just trying to sell them for a slight markup.

I get it everyone is wary of the newbies, but thats why I've offered to meet up in person. In either a bank or a Starbucks, there is no scam here...I might be new to this forum and crypto in general but I'm sure there are more effective scams than what you perceive this genuine offer to be.

Everyone once started out as a newbie...

I'm asking $4200 a piece for them. This includes all taxes, customs, and shipping fees for the US. It also includes the PSU

Fair enough. I'm sorry. We se so many of these types of offers and 99% are scams. You're the only one to offer to meet in person. Best of luck.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: