Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:04:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What You Think? Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Price bid bitcoin(btc) Price..  (Read 824 times)
shohelalam (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 06:55:39 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2019, 05:13:17 PM by shohelalam

I just Wondering when I see Bitcoin cash(BCH) price up $1000+ some exchange Platform  and also 24 hours trading Volume 210,236BTC in coinmarketcap. Could Bitcoin cash bid bitcoin ?  And it's really Possible.
Quantus
Legendary

Activity: 883
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:56:58 PM

its a scam It will die within 24 hours.

(I am a 1MB block supporter who thinks all users should be using Full-Node clients)
Avoid the XT shills, they only want to destroy bitcoin, their hubris and greed will destroy us.
Know your adversary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKorP55Aqvg
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:59:32 PM

I just Wondering when I see Bitcoin cash(BCH) price up $1000+ some exchange Platform  and also 24 hours tread Volume 210,236BTC in coinmarketcap. Could Bitcoin cash bid bitcoin ?  And it's really Possible.

As each hour passes, the more I am thinking that both blockchains could ultimately thrive and continue on.   I was going to convert some of the bitcoin cash into Ethereum and potentially more Bitcoin as well, but since I'm not too certain on how to claim the bitcoin cash yet, I am just going to sit on the sidelines and watch to see where both of them go.

I was hoping for no fork to begin with, but it seems like we were all given free money so far with the fork as stands  Grin
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:03:44 PM

When I checked marketcap of bitcoin cash few hours ago its 11 billion+ and right now it is just around 6 billion USD. BCC/BCH is just a vapor and the current price it have can't stay longer when exchange platforms will allow BCC deposit.  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:14:20 PM

So far for now i can think that maybe BCH will dropt down when exchanger open up the deposit to all BTC and BCH its gonna be a super huge of dump a lot of people i think is more favor in BTC. But still we dont know yet if what will happen in the future so just watch and see what is it.

lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:15:11 PM

When I checked marketcap of bitcoin cash few hours ago its 11 billion+ and right now it is just around 6 billion USD. BCC/BCH is just a vapor and the current price it have can't stay longer when exchange platforms will allow BCC deposit.  Grin
Marketcap of bcc will go down really fast, once exchanges enable bcc deposit lol. i've already sold some of my bcc(i had .2 bcc on bittrex), i'll sell all my bcc when bittrex starts accepting bcc deposit. i hope price stays in .2 btc range. Roll Eyes
shohelalam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 07:28:01 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 05:20:57 PM by shohelalam

What ? Oh Rally. Its Really Scam but The Whole World wait for this bitcoin cash.

Then we Have to Sell Bitcoin Cash Right now.

Yes Right Now its Dump So Much.
shohelalam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 07:38:48 PM

I think Bitcoin cash(BCH) its play game with Bitcoin (BTC) and whole investor and trader in this crypto Market Place. They are playing game and earn Money form here..

Now I can say last two Days bitcoin cash gambling with crypto currency.  And the try to control BTC market.

But they can not do this. The Investor and trader don't accept it but the playing game with this.
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:51:58 PM

If you really feel that way, I would try to claim my bitcoin cash as soon as humanly possible and then convert them all to bitcoin since you are essentially getting 1 free bitcoin for each 12-15 bitcoin that you own (based on the conversion ratio that I am seeing right now on coin market cap).

There is no downside to trading them in now if you think it will die in 24 hours, right?
roboadvisorcoin

Activity: 406

Daily AI cryptos forecasts

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:27:01 AM

Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is now the third-best crypto for probability of gain in the short term. It has gained +36,67% in the past week and its probability of growth is equal to 59,66% and cain gain again in double digits in the short term up to 47%.
You can find further information right here: https://roboadvisorcoin.com/according-to-the-rac-it-is-the-moment-of-bitcoin-cash-that-can-grow-again-by-47-2/

Croin

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:32:03 AM

I just Wondering when I see Bitcoin cash(BCH) price up $1000+ some exchange Platform  and also 24 hours tread Volume 210,236BTC in coinmarketcap. Could Bitcoin cash bid bitcoin ?  And it's really Possible.

All the second "Bitcoins" are really crap. Just think about if you get 1Bitcoin whatever - you will receive just around 300$ of extra money. Means that you receive around 10% (at the time of BTC) thats it. Not more not less.
So basically you get just an increase in 10% not worth risking anything for that!
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:50:01 AM

If you look at a last pump of bitcoin cash, it's more than 20% and almost 30%. RIght now, the price seems to be stable on $400. I thought its because the bitcoin cash developers have already setting a date for november hardfork. In one of the article says that they will seek to change the software rules via a hardfork on november first. This should be a first movement of the bitcoin cash. And if the developers keep a good work for this BCh, It's wasn't impossible the price will back to ATH or more.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:53:54 AM

I like and hold BCH. Actually, when BCH first time was more profitable to mine, after a massive switch of hashing power to BCH got the BTC blockchain frozen. I payed a huge tx fee to have the transaction done in 20+ hours.

That moment put me on alert. 

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
laguseklik

Activity: 254

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:00:55 AM

well, both has same total supply... so, both could have same price or beat each other in the future. So, both have the same opportunity

Oops, there is no signature...
Ragarg

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:05:30 PM

Hello Bitcoin Cash team,

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in BCH just set c=BCH as password in your configuration.

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

visit http://italyiimp.com.

best regards.

Ragarg.
cryptohan

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:14:27 PM

The dump begins. There is only 1 bitcoin.
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:10:52 PM

Yep, Bye bye BTC

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:44:03 PM

No, this is just an speculative bubble, people were asking if bitcoin was in a bubble but bitcoin cash is the definition of a bubble the price has grown many times over in a matter of days but this cannot continue for too long at some point the price is going to crash, just wait a few days and you will begin to see threads of people that lost a fortune investing in bitcoin cash.
Virgo xXx

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:01:47 PM

Yep, Bye bye BTC

lets see what happend next, this is only crypto drama ,
and i think Bitcoin is still the king and will never replaced by another altc, such as Bitcoincash  Wink

▒║HONOR✹JUBS║ DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM OF ON-DEMAND WORK ║▒ Pre-ICO ⏩ January 15 ▒║
║▒ BTT ANNBountyFacebookTwitterSlackTelegramDownload App▒║ICO ⏩ Feb 19 - Mar 12║▒
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:01:08 AM

This is the moment you have been waiting for. This thread is already on time to rise back because your waiting is now over. Bitcoin Cash has gone past $1000 already. More than that, its 24-hour trading volume has reached and gone past your meager target of 210,236 BTC. It has now at least 811,000 BTC in 24-hour volume. This is now the statement from Bitcoin Cash that it can actually become the force everyone is trying to avoid.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: