Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:11:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DASERON Cybersecurity APP, ICO START! JOIN ALL!  (Read 6462 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Daseron

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:14:38 PM

How do your tokens work?

Tokens are used for internal transactions. The value of the token grows depending on the capitalization because our system has many different uses and all of them are commercial stable. The level of capitalization of the system does not include labor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vivacriptorey

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:48:02 PM

Nursultan? Lol, just that name makes you run away. No github, whitepaper says actually NOTHING (just jibber jabber for the fools), no linkedin to any of the members. No thanks Roll Eyes
Playtrastt

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:49:06 PM

Nursultan? Lol, just that name makes you run away. No github, whitepaper says actually NOTHING (just jibber jabber for the fools), no linkedin to any of the members. No thanks Roll Eyes

You probably made a mistake, if you click on the photo, then click on the link to their social pages.
mansionkox

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:19:02 PM

cheap, cheap, cheap tokens.....snatch em up quick quick
vivacriptorey

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:31:49 PM

You probably made a mistake, if you click on the photo, then click on the link to their social pages.

1. It wasn't there when I was checking, I am a hound. It was just added
2. Fake facebook profiles does not count, still non-verifiable backgrounds from the members
3. You defended the most irrelevant part, still no code available and whitepaper still jibber jabber
4. All people "supporting" the project here are new accounts, makes me more suspicious
btcbabhh

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:44:14 PM

2. Fake facebook profiles does not count, still non-verifiable backgrounds from the members
3. You defended the most irrelevant part, still no code available and whitepaper still jibber jabber
4. All people "supporting" the project here are new accounts, makes me more suspicious

i agree with your point 4.
overview the total replys there are a lot of Newbies
very strange feeling
Daseron

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:56:27 PM

Hello, thank you for your comment. It is very valuable to us. At the moment we are a local private enterprise working in our country. Our company works under the patent. We are engaged in the development of projects to order, so we do not have public pages of projects. All the projects we sell to the customer and in each contract indicates the non-disclosure of the project. You definitely noticed that we did not have links to social pages, but we fixed it. All social pages are real. Although at the moment we have some developments for this system, but they are not enough to release a demo project. The full development of the project will begin after ICO fees. Therefore, we found it unnecessary to insert into a white sheet. If you have any other questions, you can ask them in the topic or write a personal message to this account.
Daseron

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:13:19 AM

very strange feeling

Yes you are right on this page a lot of newbies. But these are just unskillful bounties helping to improve our rating in the general list.
Daseron

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:38:26 AM

very strange feeling

Yes you are right on this page a lot of newbies. But these are just unskillful bounties helping to improve our rating in the general list.
mansionkox

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:00:09 AM

Do you have information related to ico?
Daseron

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:14:57 AM

Do you have information related to ico?

Review the information on this on our website.
Cevelsqqe

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:03:32 AM

It looks promising. The price of the seam is not too high, though.
vivacriptorey

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:06:16 PM

Hello, thank you for your comment. It is very valuable to us. At the moment we are a local private enterprise working in our country. Our company works under the patent. We are engaged in the development of projects to order, so we do not have public pages of projects. All the projects we sell to the customer and in each contract indicates the non-disclosure of the project. You definitely noticed that we did not have links to social pages, but we fixed it. All social pages are real. Although at the moment we have some developments for this system, but they are not enough to release a demo project. The full development of the project will begin after ICO fees. Therefore, we found it unnecessary to insert into a white sheet. If you have any other questions, you can ask them in the topic or write a personal message to this account.

I just got hit by more bullshit. So sad the cryptoworld is plagued by idiots who will throw their money here anyways
Daseron

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:18:49 PM

I just got hit by more bullshit. So sad the cryptoworld is plagued by idiots who will throw their money here anyways

Your perception of our project is completely subjective. You do not accept the arguments that we give to you. The white sheet describes the real principles of work used in information security. This is where the concept of people centric security is applied. To store the data, we used a model used by banks working on the block. They are also based on the principle of the work of the blockade and neural networks. Your reaction only indicates that you do not have sufficient level of awareness in this area. Before starting a dispute, you should increase your knowledge.
vivacriptorey

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:46:35 PM

Your perception of our project is completely subjective. You do not accept the arguments that we give to you. The white sheet describes the real principles of work used in information security. This is where the concept of people centric security is applied. To store the data, we used a model used by banks working on the block. They are also based on the principle of the work of the blockade and neural networks. Your reaction only indicates that you do not have sufficient level of awareness in this area. Before starting a dispute, you should increase your knowledge.

Nah, you are just using buzzwords, poorly trying to make your ICO look legit. I have seen it many MANY times. You just used the phrase Neural Network 4 times in your white paper, and you explain absolutely nothing. "model used by banks working on the block", complete nonsense. "The rights of a participation in auctions are defined by our neural network based on the set of rules, which are defined in the system." Nope, nothing. Jibber Jabber.
Daseron

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:30:37 PM

Nah, you are just using buzzwords, poorly trying to make your ICO look legit. I have seen it many MANY times. You just used the phrase Neural Network 4 times in your white paper, and you explain absolutely nothing. "model used by banks working on the block", complete nonsense. "The rights of a participation in auctions are defined by our neural network based on the set of rules, which are defined in the system." Nope, nothing. Jibber Jabber.

We do not try to use fashion words, but we really know what is behind them. Our team has experience in developing such systems. Before writing the project, we conducted an analysis of how the block was applied on the market. We looked in the direction of Alfa Bank, S7 Airlines, LightCyber ​​and many other systems. We identified problems in the market and developed the best solution. And about the white sheet. The rules for calculating the right of participation can be set by the users themselves. That is, the user will enter the restrictions that he needs at the moment. In addition, we have provided standard conditions, such as age limits, violence rating, gender equality and so on. If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact. After all, your interest in our system is pleasant to us.
vivacriptorey

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:00:41 AM

We do not try to use fashion words, but we really know what is behind them. Our team has experience in developing such systems. Before writing the project, we conducted an analysis of how the block was applied on the market. We looked in the direction of Alfa Bank, S7 Airlines, LightCyber ​​and many other systems. We identified problems in the market and developed the best solution. And about the white sheet. The rules for calculating the right of participation can be set by the users themselves. That is, the user will enter the restrictions that he needs at the moment. In addition, we have provided standard conditions, such as age limits, violence rating, gender equality and so on. If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact. After all, your interest in our system is pleasant to us.

There are no proofs of such experience in your members. No github, no linkedin. Facebook is not a reliable information source in this space, you should know that by now. I can create a fake profile anytime, so could you. And I think you mean white shit lol.
Daseron

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:44:34 AM

There are no proofs of such experience in your members. No github, no linkedin. Facebook is not a reliable information source in this space, you should know that by now. I can create a fake profile anytime, so could you. And I think you mean white shit lol.

As I said your opinion is subjective. You do not want to take the arguments that lead to you. A transition to obscene speech only speaks of your ignorance. You do not have any idea about how custom software is developing. And your opinion about fake social pages simply has no arguments. Therefore, I ask you not to litter our topic. And write here as soon as you have reasonable arguments about this dispute.
vivacriptorey

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:11:53 PM

As I said your opinion is subjective. You do not want to take the arguments that lead to you. A transition to obscene speech only speaks of your ignorance. You do not have any idea about how custom software is developing. And your opinion about fake social pages simply has no arguments. Therefore, I ask you not to litter our topic. And write here as soon as you have reasonable arguments about this dispute.

Just enough to warn people.  Wink My arguments are solid, yours are not.
"A fool and his money are soon parted"
Daseron

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:52:13 PM

Just enough to warn people.  Wink My arguments are solid, yours are not.
"A fool and his money are soon parted"

Your arguments are not grounded on anything, they do not have a solid ground. I would advise you first to gain experience before entering into such discussions. And maybe it's enough to write nonsense?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: