Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:41:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or BCC who whil be best?  (Read 13471 times)
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:40:50 PM

Bitcoin Cash though now has a very high rate even in comparison with ETH, however it is pumped up artificially and, in my opinion, will not last long. Efirium has shown itself for a long time already and has much higher support than this bitcoin, recently separated altcoin called Bitcoin Cash.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:41:26 PM

It doesn't make any sense comparing ETH and BCH. How can you compare ETH which is here from almost 3 years, has so many potential uses and have became second most trusted cryptocurrency after Bitcoin with a 24 days old cryptocurrency which doesn't has any potential use, is driven by pumps and just a coin which got attention because of splitting off from Bitcoin. That attention is short lived. Soon nobody will really care about BCH. ETH has gained a genuine position in the market that shouldn't be compared with some days old altcoin.

Yes, right
I agree with you can not compare ETH with BCH
But that does not mean BCH does not mean anything.
You can see again the promising graphics.

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:50:23 PM

I think BCC's value wont last that much given after 3 week its release its price already changed much. Starting from $294 it went as low as $212 and then spike to $700. A very scary trend if you ask me. ETH will always be a good option since its price trend is going up and stays between $310-$250 range. Also, it started from $30 and climbed up to $300 which is very promising.

Ummm.... it's as "scary" as Bitcoin going from $1000 at the start of the year to $4400 now, or $3000 at the start of August to $4400 now. Its the nature of cryptocurrencies that the price moves swiftly.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
hippiex

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

New Order

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:20:32 AM

Grin Now I vote for bcc.. but in future I vote for ETH... BCC is bitcoin with low fee and fast confirm. That what they need in bitcoin... Bitcoin price now I think to high... Fee per transaction too high... Think about buy anything and get 5$ fee?Huh that is problem

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
wellsontheja

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:05:39 AM

Even see eth & bch price right now i still chose eth because eth still have more potential in future for now bch is too risky for now i don't want to take risk but bch is good for Short term Trade
I can't Said I did not get any profit when bch jumped from 4,000,000 idr to 9,000,000 idr
sfireman

Activity: 206

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:28:30 AM

BCC is just Bitcoin upgrade... and dont have any new tech like smart contract... so hold your eth..

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:59:10 AM

Grin Now I vote for bcc.. but in future I vote for ETH... BCC is bitcoin with low fee and fast confirm. That what they need in bitcoin... Bitcoin price now I think to high... Fee per transaction too high... Think about buy anything and get 5$ fee?Huh that is problem
If I prefer ETH that will be a coin in the future bahakan possibly can replace the fame of BTC, if for BCC I think it is only limited to altcoin in general can not be compared with BTC.
If for a fee from bitcoin I think it's worth the bitcoin price that has now reached 59 million  Shocked
BeastLee

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:18:38 AM

BCC is terrible. The blockchain would get too big for normal people, get more centralized, the asicboost agenda, rushed, I hope they burn and die.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:58:01 AM

If I prefer ETH that will be a coin in the future bahakan possibly can replace the fame of BTC, if for BCC I think it is only limited to altcoin in general can not be compared with BTC.
If for a fee from bitcoin I think it's worth the bitcoin price that has now reached 59 million  Shocked
For me ethereum because ethereum is one of the potential altcoin in cryto currency. While bitcoin cash is newly in altcoin industry and their price is too low compare to ethereum.
jasonjm

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 03:40:33 AM

For me ethereum because ethereum is one of the potential altcoin in cryto currency. While bitcoin cash is newly in altcoin industry and their price is too low compare to ethereum.

Have you checked the prices of both the coins? BCC price is more than ETH. But ETH has a great potential to grow and  also adapted by many countries for transaction . ETH is also backup by an innovative technology and experienced team while BCC is just a segwit of bitcoin nothing else. so i think ETH has more reasons to call as best.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
pejuang_mamak

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:59:11 AM

Have you checked the prices of both the coins? BCC price is more than ETH. But ETH has a great potential to grow and  also adapted by many countries for transaction . ETH is also backup by an innovative technology and experienced team while BCC is just a segwit of bitcoin nothing else. so i think ETH has more reasons to call as best.
True, bcc is formed because of the breaking of bitcoin on the 1st yesterday, while et has appeared before and people are more confident to use eth because already know that etherium have good prospect.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:09:00 AM

I want to discuss about these two giants, how your analysis of the ETH after the emergence of the BCC is a real rival, but I see https://myetherwallet.com no less great, fast and cheap deals.

Can BCC beat this?

We dont know maybe yes maybe no, we cannot predict an unpredictable future. Why unpredictable? Because maybe BCC will grow after this year maybe this is not just their year. But ethereum is a bit ahead and have more holders than BCC. And everyone loves ETH rather than BCC because we all know that BCC is hated because of they are from bitcoins and other people does not like that thing and do not believe that much in BCC but after this year we can't say if the value rises.
overttherainbow

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:14:23 AM

Ethereum.

It's garnered amazing traction within the crypto community and I think that will be the secret to it's longevity.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:39:29 AM

I would like to go with Ethereum though bitcoin cash has higher price than Eth but I personally think that Ethereum has more potential than BCC and We will see Ethereum as number one currency after bitcoin.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:00:29 AM

I think both are very good as long as it can be traded and is in the market

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Stephencb

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:16:19 AM

To me that made ETH. Stable and safe.
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:52:40 AM

i think Bitcoin cash never beat eth,, this only my predictions
but who know in the future
Yes, in today's look up to these weeks that bitcoin is always on top compared to et, but who knows, in the next few years whether this will change or not. No one can predict the price is very precise, very difficult. We see in the future ..  Smiley

Herdirfauzi

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:55:50 AM

From the question you asked here I chose eth, even though the price of BCC is now enjoying the period that is flying in the sky, with the price very rapid rise, but I still like and choice the ethereum.

Herdirfauzi

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:04:15 AM

I would like to go with Ethereum though bitcoin cash has higher price than Eth but I personally think that Ethereum has more potential than BCC and We will see Ethereum as number one currency after bitcoin.
I agree with what you say, though bitcoin cash is experiencing a soaring price but ethereum is not, I still choose ethereum as currency despite the low eth price, ethereum like a kid with his father named Bitcoin, in my opinion.  Smiley

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:12:42 AM

To me that made ETH. Stable and safe.

it is neither stable nor safe!
the price loses 20% in one day out of nowhere just because the whales decided they want to dump the coin and get out. and they have the power to do it too.
and as far as safety goes, the official wallet got hacked recently and people lost millions of dollars, the smart contracts rob people left and right, and i think everyone has heard about DAO embarrassment!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: