Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:49:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or BCC who whil be best?  (Read 13471 times)
Onur_luna

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:22:13 AM

Absolutely ETH. The price may seem low. but it has made profits to the investor very seriously. That's why my confidence  Cool
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:22:45 AM

What exactly is the use case for Bitcoin Cash? I know what Ethereum is used for but have not heard a compelling use case for BCH other than that it is a slight technical improvement on BTC but not nearly as widely accepted.

HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:30:26 PM

What exactly is the use case for Bitcoin Cash? I know what Ethereum is used for but have not heard a compelling use case for BCH other than that it is a slight technical improvement on BTC but not nearly as widely accepted.

You go buy yourself something from bitmain with ETH, or using bitpay with ETH. Oh wait, you can't.

This topic is ridiculous, I don't understand why you revived it, it was nice dead from August.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 12:45:11 PM

It is already far ahead of ETH. I think ETH will find tough to beat the race.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
fedykog

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:03:52 PM

ETH is the only crypto currency that takes a significant share of the market in terms of the volume of capitalization, and this indicator is gradually increasing. This is due to the multifunctional blockhouse, and also due to the fact that the Etherium has become the basis for many other projects. In addition, it is planned to improve the technology that underlies the Etherium, in the next twelve months.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:11:44 PM

Lol, BCC is already dieing if you haven't noticed it. Its already at one tenth the Bitcoin price. And will have a quick death. ETH is no comparison to BCC. Its like comparing a Toyota to a Lamborghini. The amount of development work being done on the Eth platform is huge.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
herfie.chen

Activity: 672

simply getting the job done

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:15:51 PM

ETH or BCC who whil be best?
I think ETH will be the best with the smart contract, many ICOs use smart contracts based on ERC20 and that will cause more ETH to be used

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:20:18 PM

Lol, BCC is already dieing if you haven't noticed it. Its already at one tenth the Bitcoin price. And will have a quick death. ETH is no comparison to BCC. Its like comparing a Toyota to a Lamborghini. The amount of development work being done on the Eth platform is huge.
Ethereum has its own ecosystem as well as different capabilities through smart contracts, so it can be complementary, but it attracted many big blockers after the stalemate, who may now diversify to BCC, so holding both coins.
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:22:30 PM

Offcource eth has some huge potential. For future
Adinalini

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:49:24 PM

BCC may grow but our ETH is invincible
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:21:01 PM

I don't think that there is an altcoin which can beat the ethereum, for now. I know that, ethereum's current situation looks so awful, but in my opinion, ethereum is the strongest altcoin and I think it is a big propability that we can see its price high again in a near future.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:35:04 PM

until whenever my choice will always for ETH, because the price of ETH always increases very high every year, and now is the right time to buy ETH because the price of ETH is down and when ETH price increases it make me get big profit.

musaonliner

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 06:51:44 PM

i think Eth is best for future but not bad BCC,Bcc is a good. but i think eth is best and now coins are give payment trough Eth.So Eth is best .

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
marvtridon

Activity: 151
Merit: 3

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:02:03 PM

This thread was created last year and it may not reflect current happenings. ETH is a big project and the platform mostly used for ICOs. Buy if you consider the current state of ETH n BCC,  with the intention of BCC to build support for smart contract which is the selling point of ETH,  if Eth do not innovate, it would be kicked out the space. Not to mention EOS... ADA.. Stratis.. It's a big battle

CRYPTASSIST.io   |▌  ICO has Started  ▶  JOIN NOW!
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD   ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:07:52 PM

It's a very interesting question, but it seems to me that this question is not relevant at all, because BCC is just a fork of fork, of course Ethereum is also an Ethereum Classic fork, but today Ethereum is the most global platform.
FinbarAdley

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:29:37 PM

I want to discuss about these two giants, how your analysis of the ETH after the emergence of the BCC is a real rival, but I see https://myetherwallet.com no less great, fast and cheap deals.

Can BCC beat this?
Mostly people trust in ETH cux it had a huge product & community

& it is the queen of the crypto market
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:55:47 PM

I am totally agree with marvtridon, with his thoughts that etherium is much more usable than bitcoincash. If eth provides us smartcontracts, new tokens, all of which are solving different problems, eth is ICO, and what is bcc?
Bcc is just faster transactions than in bitcoin. But you know, this is not enough to become the first cryptocurrency. Also btc have one thing that no any coin has, and we all know what it is.
So as for me ethereum has brighter future than bitcoincash.

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 05:56:56 AM

Well Ethereum is still at number 2 at coinmarketcap right now. ETH is the 2nd best.

So what BCC? Now is 2019. That scam coin is already tossed away.  Grin
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:21:20 AM

I believe with ethereum, BCC cannot be compared with ethereum. Even now the ethereum performance is getting better and prices are starting to move up again. this shows that the price of ethereum has returned significantly, I am very confident in ethereum

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:52:15 AM

Ethereum is still holding steady although recently it has lost in price from bitcoin. But now almost all altcoins are losing their price relative to bitcoin..now there is a BTC pump

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: